over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bulking with peptides?

hvwchamp

Registered
Staying Off Gear for a few months and ending my cutting season I'm down to try some peptides while I'm eating more and lifting heavier. Anyone got any input into this? I know many don't feel like peptides do much while others say they do.

Staying Off Gear for a few months and ending my cutting season I'm down to try some peptides while I'm eating more and lifting heavier. Anyone got any input into this? I know many don't feel like peptides do much while others say they do.

You may be a bit outdated as I think nearly everyone realizes how good peptides are on here now. More and more people have been using them with great results.

You want to bulk on just peptides. Obviously if you are coming off steroids then you will shut down and will need to recover. It's gonna be hard to build muscle in such a hormonal state. It is very much possible though. Most guys tend to use them between cycles to help maintain muscle and keep body fat low. So no gear at all (no trt)?

Anyway I would go with something like cjc-dac with mk-677. That will be a simple and very convenient cycle. You only need to inject cjc-dac twice weekly. The mk-677 you drink each morning... a dose of 25mg per day would be gtg.

If you want an even bigger appetite increase then swop the mk-677 for GHRP-6 dosed at 200mcg 3 times daily before meals.

I've been off for a little bit now 100% and I'm good but still desire to pin myself and grow lol. What's the big difference between mk and ghrp?

Mk677 is just an oral version of ghrp6.. I recently did a bulk on 8mg of CJC dac and some follistatin.. Gained 30 pounds but after all the water was gone I'm up a solid 20 pounds with a waist the same size.. 8mg DAC had my igf1 up to 415 which if calories are high you will grow like a weed

Do u have a good peptide site cuz Ive heard so many reviews that some off them r not real

Mk677 is just an oral version of ghrp6.. I recently did a bulk on 8mg of CJC dac and some follistatin.. Gained 30 pounds but after all the water was gone I'm up a solid 20 pounds with a waist the same size.. 8mg DAC had my igf1 up to 415 which if calories are high you will grow like a weed
Do u have a good peptide site cuz Ive heard so many reviews that some off them r not real

Hardcorde Peptides and CEM are a couple I use. Been pretty successful with them.

Hardcorde Peptides and CEM are a couple I use. Been pretty successful with them.

Nice first post. :rolleyes:

There are some great sponsors on this forum.

It's an oral ghrp but doesn't give me any hunger like 6 does. Not saying your wrong as I really don't know but it doesn't feel like 6

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Mk makes me hungry for sure, but ghrp6 just takes my hunger to a whole other level. Cjc dac and mk/ghrp6 for an all n out bulk. I do like throwing in igf1 des also, since it gives me such an incredible pump and I have always seen amazing size gains with it during my research.

You may be a bit outdated as I think nearly everyone realizes how good peptides are on here now. More and more people have been using them with great results.

You want to bulk on just peptides. Obviously if you are coming off steroids then you will shut down and will need to recover. It's gonna be hard to build muscle in such a hormonal state. It is very much possible though. Most guys tend to use them between cycles to help maintain muscle and keep body fat low. So no gear at all (no trt)?

Anyway I would go with something like cjc-dac with mk-677. That will be a simple and very convenient cycle. You only need to inject cjc-dac twice weekly. The mk-677 you drink each morning... a dose of 25mg per day would be gtg.

If you want an even bigger appetite increase then swop the mk-677 for GHRP-6 dosed at 200mcg 3 times daily before meals.

Never bulked with peptides before. Just sdmz 2.0 and 3.0. Would this be recommended for a newbie?

I myself just started doing 100mcg of both ghrp-6 and cjc w/o Dac for a week now.
Noticed been sleeping well. My hunger are not so ravenous as i thought would be. Might increase it 200mcg and see if I feel a difference. I know anymore high dosages, 300 and up are just a waste of peptides & $$$ .

I used Superior Peptides - it was incredible- made me so hungry it was a pain in the ass - I got big - gained 20 lbs - prob kept 10

Last edited:
Never bulked with peptides before. Just sdmz 2.0 and 3.0. Would this be recommended for a newbie?

By SDMZ do you mean SD and DMZ? I think once you take those you are no longer in the "noob zone".

I would recommend it. Heck I would recommend peptides before I would recommend PHs but that's just me.

It's an oral ghrp but doesn't give me any hunger like 6 does. Not saying your wrong as I really don't know but it doesn't feel like 6

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

yeah same with me i dont notice much of an increase in hunger maybe the first couple days and thats it.

By SDMZ do you mean SD and DMZ? I think once you take those you are no longer in the "noob zone".

I would recommend it. Heck I would recommend peptides before I would recommend PHs but that's just me.

glad to see you back! :)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity