over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

petide stack for muscle growth

sean70ss

Registered
Been off my aas for awhile and new to the peptides. Would like to come up with a good muscle growth stack and to stay lean. I am a type 2 diabetic so not sure if peps have any adverse affects. I am doing research. Would just like some input and guidance to get started in the right direction. Thanks guys

cjc dac and mk-677 would be your best bet. id do atleast 4mg a week dac up to 7mg a week. 25mg mk ed. but i have no idea how it would react with your diabetes so definitely do a lot of research and be careful.

muscle stack

I looked for anything about being diabetic but very little seems to be available. Have done well with aas on moderate doses and no sides at all. Appreciate the input.

As press said. Mk and cjcdac or ghrp6 and cjcdac. As guys on here are showing, high dose the cjcdac and the gains are incredible, while staying relatively lean.

Igf1-Lr3 is great for muscle growth. 100mcg eod taken preworkout in a series of micro injects in the muscle you are going to train works like a charm.
EXAMPLE: chest day
Put 10mcg in 5 sites in each pec preworkout stacked with 12.5-25mg tadalafil for increased blood flow. This builds site mass very effectively.
Stack it with MK677 and cjcDAC for mass. 25mg MK677 orally under the tongue upon waking with 2mg cjcDAC e3d's.

Igf1-Lr3 is great for muscle growth. 100mcg eod taken preworkout in a series of micro injects in the muscle you are going to train works like a charm.
Put 10mcg in 5 sites in each pec preworkout stacked with 12.5-25mg tadalafil for increased blood flow. This builds site mass very effectively.
Stack it with MK677 and cjcDAC for mass. 25mg MK677 orally under the tongue upon waking with 2mg cjcDAC e3d's.

I thought you liked des more jj. As said in the igf des vs off lr3

Sounds pretty good there to me. How long would you run it for? So only inject the parts you are training that day if I understand correctly. Thanks a lot!

Sounds pretty good there to me. How long would you run it for? So only inject the parts you are training that day if I understand correctly. Thanks a lot!

ya pin the muscle you are going to train. how long you run it can depend on how often you take it. be careful with the tadalafil it can lower your blood pressure. just something to watch out for.

stack

How does this stack look.

400-mcg ipam grfi-29 300 mcg 7am

400-mcg ghrp-2 grf1-29 300 mcg 2pm

1000 mcg ipam grf1-29 500 mcg 9pm

id lower the ghrp-2 to 200mcg unless your looking for increased appetite same with the grf-29.

I would lower the grf to 200mcg but everything else looks good. 400mcg ghrp-2 is a big amount so expect a massive appetite increase post injection. Not sure when you train but dosing that post workout would be good. Cortisol and prolactin will be fine on that stack too.

What are your stats? Do you use AAS?

stats

I would lower the grf to 200mcg but everything else looks good. 400mcg ghrp-2 is a big amount so expect a massive appetite increase post injection. Not sure when you train but dosing that post workout would be good. Cortisol and prolactin will be fine on that stack too.

What are your stats? Do you use AAS?

43 yrs old 5'8" 186 8%bf 5-6 days per week right now no aas been off since april. I usually train at 4 pm

Have not pulled the trigger on anything yet trying to learn as much as I can with no experience with peps.

Goals-more mass, stay lean look good for an old man! lol

Can you explain more.

More specifically you've mention the use of lr3 with hgh is not wise.
why would it be different with cjc/mk?

The debate comes down to if peps are better for muscle growth then gh.
obviously I mean good generic gh.

Lr3 VS hgh for muscle when monthly price is the same.
lr3/mk/cjc VS hgh.

43 yrs old 5'8" 186 8%bf 5-6 days per week right now no aas been off since april. I usually train at 4 pm

Have not pulled the trigger on anything yet trying to learn as much as I can with no experience with peps.

Goals-more mass, stay lean look good for an old man! lol

I just noticed you have diabetes. I would be extra careful when adding anything new. I would start at a very low dose and see how you are (50mg for example). Move up when needed and test your blood glucose post injection. I can see this stack giving you great results... especially when combined with your next aas cycle.

Can you explain more.

More specifically you've mention the use of lr3 with hgh is not wise.
why would it be different with cjc/mk?

The debate comes down to if peps are better for muscle growth then gh.
obviously I mean good generic gh.

Lr3 VS hgh for muscle when monthly price is the same.
lr3/mk/cjc VS hgh.

To me the debate isn't what is better gh or peptides. Say one was slightly better for bulking does that mean we automatically stop using the other. What is better for bulking... test or deca... shall I just use deca as to me that is better for bulking.

I don't think it is wise to be on HGH all year. I also don't think it is wise to be on cjc-dac all year. Rotation of drugs to me will give the best possible results over the long term. Fact is all of the drugs being mentioned in this thread should give results if used correctly. Then you have another 101 drugs that could also give results (such as SARMS or ProHormones).

dunno

Appreciate all the replys and advice. Great ideas but cannot make a decision! So many options to go with.

Appreciate all the replys and advice. Great ideas but cannot make a decision! So many options to go with.

Because you have diabetes, if you decide to give cjc a try, I would suggest you start with cjc no dac first and start low. check your bg levels and see how you do. if you use cjc w dac and you don't respond well it could be a week or more before it clears your system. just a word of caution.
ive tried the ghrp2 and cjc no dac combo and I liked it.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131