advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What Gh pep stack gave you the most numb hands(highest HGH spike)

johnjuanb1

Featured Member / Sponsor Rep
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Sponsors
I realize it's anecdotal to equate the level of cts from HGH compounds to the level of cts while sleeping, but I think I've found my favorite stack. I've experimented with high dose ipamorelin and it really numbs my hands, but last night and this morning the stack I ran made my hands, both hands, feel like they were on fire from being so numb while I slept. Here is my before bed new favorite combo. Post up yours. Perhaps we can collaborately get some serum hgh blood work on different protocols:

400mcg ipamorelin
50mcg ghrp2
100mcg cjc no dac(mod grf1-29)
.5mg pramipexole

The big question would be when to time the blood draw since gjrp2 peaks at 45 minutes, and ipamorelin and pramipexole peak hgh output at two hours.

[lang=vi]Would you be running any other peptides during the day? Or your favorite combo for the day is this stack just before bed?[/lang]

100 cjc no dac + 100 mcg ghrp2 3x's day
200 hup a
100 Green tea

Prami seemed to make it better but MK made the biggest difference.

Been doing the no dac lately get the rush feeling but less numbness in hands.

havent noticed the numb hands yet, but cant really say id want to either :)
maybe i will this time around with higher doses of dac. i also wanna try mk-677 out at 50 mg but first wanna run it at 25 for a month first.

JJ i thought you were on gh now?

CTS is basically from the water retention correct? Compressing the nerves..

I have never had something give me overnight CTS..

CJC and Mk677 over a few weeks will have my hands crazy numb but its a gradual process..

And they can be completely numb on a monday and I take HCTZ that night and TUES all numbness is gone..

CTS is basically from the water retention correct? Compressing the nerves..

I have never had something give me overnight CTS..

CJC and Mk677 over a few weeks will have my hands crazy numb but its a gradual process..

And they can be completely numb on a monday and I take HCTZ that night and TUES all numbness is gone..

Water and sudden rise in cortisol (wich cause water also making it worse) can cause cts

Last edited:
The odd thing was I did plenty of regular GH back in the day and NEVER once got a damn bit of numbness.
But I can do no dac +MK + prami+ hup+ Green tea
OR
cjc dac+mk+hup+green tea and start to have it within the week.

Something about natty GH and IGF that has some seriously different qualities than synthetic versions.

It's anecdotal but I always find when I use a GHRP with CJC-DAC my hands get most numb. I also get the best results. If I add pramipexole to the mix then even more. Then you have huperzine a and again more CTS. Pre bed dosing of 500mcg ipamorelin or 100mcg Hexarelin will give me severe numbness and a great feel.

[lang=vi]Would you be running any other peptides during the day? Or your favorite combo for the day is this stack just before bed?[/lang]

I'm running this stack 3x/day and taking huperzine A 2-3 times a day and pramipexole before bed. My hands are numb big time!!!

havent noticed the numb hands yet, but cant really say id want to either :)
maybe i will this time around with higher doses of dac. i also wanna try mk-677 out at 50 mg but first wanna run it at 25 for a month first.

JJ i thought you were on gh now?

I'm letting my friend Pinkton buy the serostim kit from the HIV guy. I backed out to save rent money.

Cjc no dac- Ghrp-2 and GH got me good - hands were numb as hell- it was hard to work - great gains

Did 2mg DAC today with Hup and MK....that took the cake for numb hands.

hexarilin gave me numb hands the first few days i ever used it, that was the only time i ever had it, never had it from anything else, pharm gh included. numb hands means nothing to gh spike lol.

the hex was from a really shitty source when i got the numb hands, i used more reliable sources and never got it from that.

leads me to think most generic gh that gives ppl cts is just anti-durietic type of drugs in it.

cjc-1295 with DAC

1mg before bed and I wake up with numb hands and tingles all up my arms. 2mg before bed and the same but also my feet.

Ran 2mg every nite before bed and doing morning cardio I would start going hypo unless I had 60g protein before starting cardio.

CJC-1295 with dac in high doses gave me same results as 5iu pharma hgh.

1mg before bed and I wake up with numb hands and tingles all up my arms. 2mg before bed and the same but also my feet.

Ran 2mg every nite before bed and doing morning cardio I would start going hypo unless I had 60g protein before starting cardio.

Damn! I've never had numb feet. Hahaha

i just started a gym buddy of mine on 25mg mk ed and 2mg dac a week and today hes like i woke up with the most numb/tingly hands.

this is a good read, i was just about to start my stack of gh-rp6 coupled with cjc w/o DAC, then try to mix it in with some good growth before moving back onto my usual test cycle.

I wish I could run 2mg a night. I would run 5mg a night if I could! Just started 5mg per week and dosing 500mg ipam before bed and the numbness is there but nothing major just yet (hopefully it builds up).

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131