over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MK-677 add???

richiec

Verified Customer / Kilo Klub Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
So I'm currently running CJC DAC @ 2mg/week and GHRP2 @ 200mcg twice a day (scheduling really only allows 2 pins). Should I add MK-677 to this or run this current protocol or a little while and see how it goes? I've gotten lethargic from the current protocol which seems like it's a good sign. Just looking for some opinions, thanks

I really like Dac & MK 677 combo. You wouldn't need the ghrp 2 if you added the MK. You get you more pulses during the day and you only have to dose it once per day if you go the 25mg dose. I would dose it pre bed as it will make you very tired.

I really like Dac & MK 677 combo. You wouldn't need the ghrp 2 if you added the MK. You get you more pulses during the day and you only have to dose it once per day if you go the 25mg dose. I would dose it pre bed as it will make you very tired.

Agreed!:cool:

If you want to do more, used more DAC once your closer to 4mg a week it get a lot more interesting :)

If you want to do more, used more DAC once your closer to 4mg a week it get a lot more interesting :)

Ok, so you recommend going upwards of 4mg DAC and what about the GHRP2? increase that also, or drop it and go with MK???

MK is going to initiate the pulses, about 12-14 of them. Therefore ghrp2 with MK is a waste in my opinion. MK basically functions as a mutli-pulse ghrp, there is no reason to add another ghrp as it will most likely not pulse. Now I did get a head rush from a 200mcg shot of hexarelin while I was on MK but honestly that doesn't prove much. It could have been a pulse but it's hard to time MKs pulses so you would never know when dosing another ghrp where you are currently at.

Run one or the other in my opinion. Not both.

MK is going to initiate the pulses, about 12-14 of them. Therefore ghrp2 with MK is a waste in my opinion. MK basically functions as a mutli-pulse ghrp, there is no reason to add another ghrp as it will most likely not pulse. Now I did get a head rush from a 200mcg shot of hexarelin while I was on MK but honestly that doesn't prove much. It could have been a pulse but it's hard to time MKs pulses so you would never know when dosing another ghrp where you are currently at.

Run one or the other in my opinion. Not both.
12-14 a day? Shiiiiit. Where's that info from bro? Not denying just wondering.

i agree with rambostallone, but wanted to add that adding in mk is going to most likely make you more tired because of the extra pulses.

12-14 a day? Shiiiiit. Where's that info from bro? Not denying just wondering.
Look through the MK thread we have going in the peptide section. Tons of info in there, sorry I don't have it on hand. I do all this from my phone so its hard for me to keep track of it all. If I find it, I'll link it to you.

Then continue using the ghrp2, why are you wanting to switch now?

Your basically saying you want to switch out prop for cyp in AAS terms lol

Well I have about 25mg of the GHRP2 so I can't do that :D

id either dose ghrp-2 every 3 hours or switch to mk and save the ghrp-2 until you get off dac and run it with no dac.

Well I have about 25mg of the GHRP2 so I can't do that :D

Lol, you could always used the ghrp pre-workout, so you'll know you're going to have a pulse of gh. And used the MK for the rest of the day for convenience, if you don't have the MK yet. Used up the GHRP2 first.

Last edited:
Lol, you could always used the ghrp pre-workout, so you'll know you're going to have a pulse of gh. And used the MK for the rest of the day for convenience, if you don't have the MK yet. Used up the GHRP2 first.
It would be a waste in my opinion. Since the MK is working at pulsing the ghrp may not do a thing. From what I understand, MK basically pulses every chance it gets.

Then continue using the ghrp2, why are you wanting to switch now?

Your basically saying you want to switch out prop for cyp in AAS terms lol

Not wanting to switch or anything, just thinking ahead

I guess I could run the GHRP pre workout, could use the pulse for workout :D

Do not add MK-677... save that for your next cycle.

It's pretty obvious to me what you should do. You should add in a 3rd GHRP-2 dose at 200mcg. You could also increase your cjc-dac dose. I would recommend doing both if you really want to get the most out of your cycle. But don't get me wrong 2mg is great... but 4mg would be better ;) Are you taking huperzine a or green tea? I would recommend both to add even more to your cycle.

Do not add MK-677... save that for your next cycle.

It's pretty obvious to me what you should do. You should add in a 3rd GHRP-2 dose at 200mcg. You could also increase your cjc-dac dose. I would recommend doing both if you really want to get the most out of your cycle. But don't get me wrong 2mg is great... but 4mg would be better ;) Are you taking huperzine a or green tea? I would recommend both to add even more to your cycle.

E, that's EXACTLY what I was thinking of doing, adding a 3rd GHRP2 dose. I'm not taking any huperzine or green tea no. How much green tea are you guys taking? I'm going to bump the GHRP this week and may do the DAC as well

Wow, early morning brain fart lol
Forgot to see what you thought of this with the GHRP:
200mcg upon waking
200mcg pre workout
200mcg post workout

Wow, early morning brain fart lol
Forgot to see what you thought of this with the GHRP:
200mcg upon waking
200mcg pre workout
200mcg post workout

yeah, thats fine as long as they are atleast 3 hours apart. id also add in a dose prebed if you can.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws