over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GH Peptides

Marvel3203

Registered
I know you are suppose to run a combo of peptides for maximum gh results. This will provide synergy and best results but I'm wondering if anyone has tried just running one of peps by itself? Like running hex or mod multiples times a day all alone. What were your results?

I have- and they do give some results but the combos are better.

Running mid grf will only help if your body has a gh pulse at the specific time you take the mod.

The reason we take ghrp + ghrh is the ghrp creates the pulse mod elongates it.

In the presence of somastatin your pulses will be smaller and shorter even with the ghrp and ghrh.

I'm not suggesting anything out giving advice I'm just saying that a ghrp by itself would create a pulse.. where the ghrh solo may or may not be useful depending if your body is creating pulses or not

Last edited:
I know you are suppose to run a combo of peptides for maximum gh results. This will provide synergy and best results but I'm wondering if anyone has tried just running one of peps by itself? Like running hex or mod multiples times a day all alone. What were your results?

The two gh peps that work well on their own according to studies are GHRP2 and hexarelin. Hexarelin is the most powerful ghrp. It produces pretty much maximal hgh output on it's own at 200mcg.
GHRP2 doesn't have a cap on hgh output like other ghrp's. The more you take, the more hgh released. The advantage of using cjc-1295 WITHOUT DAC is so you can use less GHRP2 or hexarelin so that mostly only hgh is released instead of higher levels of prolactin and cortisol. Running hexarelin and GHRP2 alone in high doses releases just as much hgh but also a lot more prolactin and cortisol.

Was thinking of running just hex by itself just as an experiment not expecting much. I know it has a fast desensitizing side effect as well.

Was thinking of running just hex by itself just as an experiment not expecting much. I know it has a fast desensitizing side effect as well.

There was a 16 week study run using 200mcg hexarelin twice a day subQ. At first it gave serum hgh of 20. After 16 weeks it still have serum hgh of 16, which is damn good.

There was a 16 week study run using 200mcg hexarelin twice a day subQ. At first it gave serum hgh of 20. After 16 weeks it still have serum hgh of 16, which is damn good.

Do you happen to have a link or remember when they dosed? I was thinking before morning cardio and pre workout in the evening.

Do you happen to have a link or remember when they dosed? I was thinking before morning cardio and pre workout in the evening.

Growth hormone status during long-term hexarelin therapy.

AuthorsRahim A, et al. Show all Journal
J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 1998 May;83(5):1644-9.

Affiliation
Abstract
Hexarelin, a powerful GH-releasing peptide, is capable of causing profound GH release in normal subjects after oral, intranasal, i.v., and s.c. administration. The effect of long-term administration on GH levels in adults is unknown. We have, therefore, assessed the effects of 16 weeks of twice-daily s.c. hexarelin therapy (1.5 micrograms/kg BW) on the GH response to a single injection of hexarelin, and also the GH response to hexarelin 4 weeks after cessation of hexarelin therapy. We have also assessed the effects of chronic hexarelin therapy on serum insulin-like growth factor (IGF)-I, IGF binding protein-3, markers of bone formation (osteocalcin, procollagen-type-III-N-terminal-peptide, and C-terminal propeptide of type I collagen), and resorption (urinary deoxypyridinoline and pyridinoline), body composition, and bone mineral density. The mean (+/- SEM) area under the GH curve (AUCGH) at weeks 0, 1, 4, 16, and 20 were 19.1 +/- 2.4 micrograms/L.h, 13.1 +/- 2.3 micrograms/L.h, 12.3 +/- 2.4 micrograms/L.h, 10.5 +/- 1.8 micrograms/L.h, and 19.4 +/- 3.7 micrograms/L.h, respectively. There was a significant change in AUCGH over the study period (P = 0.0003). Further analysis showed that, compared with baseline, the decrease in AUCGH at week 4 and week 16 were significant (P < 0.05 and P < 0.01, respectively). Four weeks after completion of hexarelin therapy, the AUCGH increased significantly, compared with AUCGH at week 16 (P < 0.05), and was not significantly different from that at week 0. Serum IGF-I and IGF binding protein-3 did not change significantly over the 20-week period (P = 0.24 and P = 0.74, respectively). Of the bone markers measured, only serum C-terminal propeptide of type I collagen changed significantly and was higher at week 16, compared with baseline (P = 0.019). Total body fat, lean body mass, and bone mineral density had not changed significantly at week 16, compared with baseline (P = 0.6, P = 0.3, and P = 0.3, respectively). In summary, we have demonstrated that chronic hexarelin therapy results in a partial and reversible attenuation of the GH response to hexarelin. In the present study, the biological impact of this hexarelin schedule on the GH-IGF-I axis seems to be minimal. The therapeutic potential of chronic hexarelin requires further investigation.

Thanks, I'm sure stacking that with some AAS would allow for change in the body or at the very least I might have to experiment and see.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws