over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

hGH and amounts per specific goal

I belive that I have read on the forum that many guys will use a low amount of hGH for fat control or cutting and significantly more for mass gain. Maybe, 2iu as opposed to 10iu. My question is this, what would be the ballpark for repair and keeping integrity in the connective tissue.

A little back ground. A little over a year ago I experienced a distal biceps rupture. It was suggested to me that the cause may have been elevated estrogen for a good period of time. I decided at some point that if I was not getting emotional or getting gyno that I did not need an antiestrogen. A year later I had the injury. A couple of guys sent me links on estrogen and its affects on tendons, so I cant say that they were off base.

So, back to my question. I want good repair on this injury and I would like to strengthen my connective tissue, in general. I realize that peptides are getting popular, but a sponsor here has a good reputation for quality hGH at a great price. Could the board give me the usual guesstimates. What amount of quality GH would you use for repairing injury and connective tissue strength? Thanks guys.

TB-500

What you want to use is TB-500. I started about a month before surgery and the results were astounding

What is TB500?

Last edited:
I agree with JW2031 I think TB500 or BPC would be better choices, maybe even IGF l3
However to specficially answer your question I dont think their is a set number so far as iu's that will give you that effect.
I think if you do more it may heal a little faster...and less a little slower.
Me personally when I ran GH I did 3-5 iu's a day, usually 5, but if supplies were low or money was short I would get conservative with 3 ius.
At those dosages I felt great and never had any issues with my joints at all.
Thats just my personal experience talking, for others Im sure dosage and results varied.

Yeah, I was just looking for opinions on estimates. The hGH seems to have a few benefits and with that new sponsor I am temoted to use that rather than a peptide.

Yeah, I was just looking for opinions on estimates. The hGH seems to have a few benefits and with that new sponsor I am temoted to use that rather than a peptide.

Stick to peptides. Be weary of new gh sponsors. There's a thread about scammers you may want to read in the sponsors section.

Hgh ain't gonna do shit for connective tissue.. idc what everyone says its a myth.. the healing peptides would be a better choice.. like the ones mentioned above

Sent from my SPH-D600 using Tapatalk 2

Stick to peptides. Be weary of new gh sponsors. There's a thread about scammers you may want to read in the sponsors section.

Very solid advice.

Since being here for 6 years, I fail to see one generic stay consistent. How can we say what amount of GH for any question or you can take Pharmacy that is consistent. You see sponsors all the time post numbers for the generic GH they sell. Have them take the same tests every 3 months. Unless you buy Pharmacy GH, stick with the peptides from a reliable company. I don't see peptides getting faked as much as GH. At least you know what you are getting.

Thanks every one for the input. I am taking this injury serious, so I wanted to get some opinions from some experienced people.

Since being here for 6 years, I fail to see one generic stay consistent. How can we say what amount of GH for any question or you can take Pharmacy that is consistent. You see sponsors all the time post numbers for the generic GH they sell. Have them take the same tests every 3 months. Unless you buy Pharmacy GH, stick with the peptides from a reliable company. I don't see peptides getting faked as much as GH. At least you know what you are getting.

I know even our beloved rips faded.

My shoulders are toast and wake up during the night when I sleep on them...

Whats the protocol for running TB-500?

also.. IM or Sub-Q?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner