over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cjc Dac Bunk

ELIMINATOR

Registered
My lab rate isn't getting the "facial flushing" when doing 2mg DAC IM injections. Is it safe to say it's no good or do some people not get that feeling?

Judging quality based on side effects is not even close to accurate.

Side effects like flushing and head rush seem to subside and then dissapear after prolonged use. I have found that side effects dissapear with every peptide i have used

Everyone is different and like pharm said judging by sides is far from accurate..but...... I got a bottle last year from ergo and got no sides and just threw it away.. Phil put me on blast when i brought it up but I have taken enough dac to know how it makes me feel.. we have sold a over a thousand vials of dac since we got here and no one has ever said they didnt get the flush.. but you could be the .1% so without lab testing you will never know..

Last edited:
I take 5mg in one hit at times and my stuff is real good . I never feel a thing. You know your dsc is good when you eat a good bulking diet but just very slowly move the scale and stay real lean

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

i got a pounding in my head the first time i did a 1mg injection, never again after that, not with 1mg and not with 2mg at once

Everyone is different and like pharm said judging by sides is far from accurate..but...... I got a bottle last year from ergo and got no sides and just threw it away.. Phil put me on blast when i brought it up but I have taken enough dac to know how it makes me feel.. we have sold a over a thousand vials of dac since we got here and no one has ever said they didnt get the flush.. but you could be the .1% so without lab testing you will never know..

Yea I threw out 5 vials of that stuff and Phil tried to burn me at the stake for even questioning the quality publicly

Yea I threw out 5 vials of that stuff and Phil tried to burn me at the stake for even questioning the quality publicly

Yep same here.. And i have been on dac for months and now I just get real warm feeling on my neck/shoulders etc.. nothing crazy but its still there

I wish people would stop talking about how they get certain feelings while on stuff. Blood work tells the real story.

I wish people would stop talking about how they get certain feelings while on stuff. Blood work tells the real story.
Thumbs up to that brother. I used both progens and our dac and got crazy head poundings but my igf1 levels were not impressive at all. I still get a head pounding with 1.25mg shots, I actually am getting sick of the head poundings they started making me feel shitty at times.

I understand some guys got great igf1 results but I wasn't one of them. So I'm going back to running what works for me. Just like with anything, everyone responds differently.

I take 5mg in one hit at times and my stuff is real good . I never feel a thing. You know your dsc is good when you eat a good bulking diet but just very slowly move the scale and stay real lean

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

That's good to know. Subject took it IM and it hurt for about an hour and then nothing. Same RC company's ipamorelin gives slight head ache. Food seems to be going right through and can eat a boatload and not feel very full.

Next time going to research with Progen or Superior to compare.

My lab rate isn't getting the "facial flushing" when doing 2mg DAC IM injections. Is it safe to say it's no good or do some people not get that feeling?

I don't get a flush feeling. That doesn't matter. I rarely gets sides from anything.

my bloodwork told a story of subpar results. and I had mad flushing at 2.5mg at a time. didn't mean a thing.
then again, it was pointed out to me that low estrogen can keep igf-1 levels low and I did have a low estrogen level at the times I was using cjc.
if I had the money and motivation id get more cjcdac for a 4 week run and retest.

my bloodwork told a story of subpar results. and I had mad flushing at 2.5mg at a time. didn't mean a thing.
then again, it was pointed out to me that low estrogen can keep igf-1 levels low and I did have a low estrogen level at the times I was using cjc.
if I had the money and motivation id get more cjcdac for a 4 week run and retest.
Interesting, I had low estro as well. I don't see how low estro acan effect igf1 though, what was the reasoning?

Yeah he is a pro in more than bodybuilding.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity