over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DAT's stance on DAC

DoWork

Registered
Haven't been on DAT's forum in a while. Has he reversed his position on DAC, do you think he ever will? Seems to me that it's just a matter of time...

Haven't been on DAT's forum in a while. Has he reversed his position on DAC, do you think he ever will? Seems to me that it's just a matter of time...

Dunno, Im using DAC, really would be interesting to see what he says, but to me at this point after the fact, and inconsequential.
He may have some good insights though.

Who cares if he doesn't. But if he does I would read what he has to say.

He clearly said igf 1 is useless and to throw it in your garbage. Personally i like it so does a lot of other guy. He has some great idea and some not so great imo.

1.5 mg a day with some prami and Hup A. I don't miss GH much.

1.5 mg a day with some prami and Hup A. I don't miss GH much.

lol no wonder at 10mg a week!

i wish we could get ANYWHERE near the prices in the EU that you guys in the US get...
unfortunately DAC is at least 2-3x as pricey here

DAC is the greatest thing since TREN. FTW:headbang:
Strong words here.....only time will tell. I'm thinking it's just a matter of time before he reverses his stance on DAC. I think the whole theory on (the dangers of) GH bleed was more presumptive then anything else. I still consider him the authority on GH peptides so his opinion is worth alot.

IDK, don't remember his stance on IGF, but I've heard alot of guys are hesitant to use any version of it because of the validity of the source, it's alleged cancer causing effects (DES - Milos spoke about this), and it's alleged affinity to binding to intestinal tissues. Some of that might be incorrect as I don't read about IGF as much anymore. Albeit LR3 and DES worked great for recomp IME.

I can't answer for him, but I think his position was always one of safety and overall longevity/health benefits. The GH bleed, or using HGH, causes metabolic dysfunction over time. But for those of you who are trying to get huge, and if you're willing to risk issues like metabolic syndrome, then clearly the DAC provides much better results.

lol no wonder at 10mg a week!i wish we could get ANYWHERE near the prices in the EU that you guys in the US get...

throw in another hundred on that and you'd probably have enough to afford a kit of hg gh. esp those stacking it with mk677.

throw in another hundred on that and you'd probably have enough to afford a kit of hg gh. esp those stacking it with mk677.

Well I don't see the need for the Mk677 personally. Im getting better/faster results than 3.3 iu. HG

Now everyone is different on how much you can get the body to produce. But for me, cant beat the price. YMMV

Last edited:
Iirc his stance on igf is that raising systemic igf for long periods of time is dangerous and not very useful for muscle growth unless its in the development stages of growth(not an adult) while raising igf locally can help with injury repair and have other positive benefits... But I could be wrong..

Last edited:
Why would he reverse his stance? The ghrp/modgrf1 combo still outweighs dac IMO.

Igf1 levels have been proven with the combo over and over, with dac it seems like that increase in igf1 levels has only occured a handful of times lately. I ran the same dac as the guy who tested with exceptional igf1 levels and my levels were normal, so did another member here.

I experienced less gh sides on dac, other then the pounding head rush I wasn't getting much out of it. I thought it was keeping me lean and full but that was the mk677 I was using. Dac alone is useless imo, add hexarelin 3-4 times a day to it and you'll have a great run add mk677 to it and you'll have a good combo. Like its been proven overtime a GHRH by itself will only give minimal gh output, its when its added to a ghrp that it helps the ghrp release a higher gh pulse and in that situation I would rather use modgrf1 aka cjc without dac.

DAT is very knowledgeable and I respect his insights on GH related peptides. However, probably due to his knowledge, he also has some very strong opinions that he states as facts.

The idea that pulsing is superior to constant levels is not known. There are arguments as to the effectiveness of each. We know for sure that exogenous hGH is effective, so why wouldn't endogenous constant elevations also be effective?

Then there is the argument about safety. Has GH bleed ever been shown to be a real issue. We know that females naturally produce GH in this fashion. To me this would be analogous to saying hGC is dangerous because it would produce "testosterone bleed".

Went to Dats Form need referral name to register.Any help?

funny this thread is just created, DAT started a new forum dedicated to elevated approaches. it will be very interesting to see his ideas about this. He doesnt deny its effectiveness but he has always been a health-first priority guy.

lol no wonder at 10mg a week!

i wish we could get ANYWHERE near the prices in the EU that you guys in the US get...

I don't have any issues getting peps in the UK.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Urs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws