over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Red Welts - GHRP2 concentration???

richiec

Verified Customer / Kilo Klub Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Ok, so I recently increased my GHRP2 dose to 300mcg 3x/day
Well, the last few times, it has left a freaking welt on my stomach. I dilute the GHRP2 with 1ml Bac Water, should I dilute with 2ml? I'm thinking maybe the concentration per shot is too much. I don't know, what do you guys think?

Attachments

• 10-23 ab.jpg
    10-23 ab.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 155
Seems to come up for some people. Did you get them at lower conc?

Seems to come up for some people. Did you get them at lower conc?

No I did not. It just started 2 days ago and I had increased the dose sometime last week. Not sure what's going on. Might just use more Bac Water to dilute

No I did not. It just started 2 days ago and I had increased the dose sometime last week. Not sure what's going on. Might just use more Bac Water to dilute

Some guys get them no matter what concentration, going to IM will help with this.
I haven't done peps or gh sub q in a long time for the same reason.

Some guys get them no matter what concentration, going to IM will help with this.
I haven't done peps or gh sub q in a long time for the same reason.

Thanks A, been running the DAC IM so it makes sense to do them all

i havent heard of ghrp-2 causing anyone a reaction by itself. only ghrh's. like you said try diluting it more or like ajdos said IM shots tho IM shots were worse for me with GHRH's.

i havent heard of ghrp-2 causing anyone a reaction by itself. only ghrh's. like you said try diluting it more or like ajdos said IM shots tho IM shots were worse for me with GHRH's.

x2

I have heard of reactions but they are very rare with GHRP's. I would use more water. Some people just react bad it seems.

x2

I have heard of reactions but they are very rare with GHRP's. I would use more water. Some people just react bad it seems.

I honestly think with the lower amount of water with higher concentration was causing it. Diluting it more today and will update.
This never happened before, so I was taken back by it

I've run ghrp2 at a very low concentration and never for welts. What company sold you that?

I've run ghrp2 at a very low concentration and never for welts. What company sold you that?

It's from Maxim, I was asked to log their stuff. I mixed 1ml for 5mg and had been running 300mcg three times a day. Well, that was until this happened! I'm wondering if it is a mixture of the little bit of water and running it at 300mcg that could be causing it. What do you guys think?

It's from Maxim, I was asked to log their stuff. I mixed 1ml for 5mg and had been running 300mcg three times a day. Well, that was until this happened! I'm wondering if it is a mixture of the little bit of water and running it at 300mcg that could be causing it. What do you guys think?

I have got bad hives twice from peptides. Took benadryl and did the trick. I would suggest shooting in shoulder. If it still happens, you got a bad mix.

I add 1cc to superior 5mg ghrp2 sometimes and dose it at 200-300mcg and never get a welt. I inject in the fat on my hip/butt.

I have got bad hives twice from peptides. Took benadryl and did the trick. I would suggest shooting in shoulder. If it still happens, you got a bad mix.

did an IM in shoulder last night, not a good reaction. thinking I'm tossing this vial and using another

I add 1cc to superior 5mg ghrp2 sometimes and dose it at 200-300mcg and never get a welt. I inject in the fat on my hip/butt.

I'm just going to toss the vial and use another, not worth it honestly

Hey Richie, just out of curiosity...What part of Florida are you from?

Central

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner