over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cjc dac, or no dac 3x daily

RoidRage300

Registered
What's better for fat loss you guys think?

Running 500mcg cjc dac + 200mcg ghrp-2 ED

Or

Cjc no dac+ ghrp-2 100/100mcg x3 ED?

Common send would tell me that the first option is better, yet I seem to have had better results with the latter.

Thanks

from what ive read, anything over 100mcg will give you a diminishing return on your effects.
by that i mean that you get 100% of your 100mcg dosage, at 200mcg, you get the 100% from the first 100mcg, and only 50% of your second 100mcg.
If you go with 300mcg, again you get your 100% from the first 100mcg, 50% from your second 100mcg, and 25% of your third 100mcg.
So by the time you get to your 500mcg, you are simply wasting your money and product.
Do some reading in Dat's sticky. If you get the opportunity, join his board and do some reading, its definately interesting stuff.

personally, i think its better to dose at 100/100mcg of cjc/ghrp every three hours than to use higher doses less often. I could be wrong..but im giving that protocol a try right now. I'll know more about it once ive finished.

btw.. getting better results with lower doses should be telling you something.

I think the second option is better, only because I think the cjc dac dosage in your first protocol is too low to yield very good results.

Why do you choose to run no dac then say cjc with dac 10? And trying mk 677? Just wanted to hear your opinion. Thanks

I'm running option #2 currently and my fat is coming down nicely. This is the original DAT stack which seems proven perfect over time by many lab rats. It's one of my favorite stacks because it's very cost effective and extremely good at producing results. Plus, it seems like the safest option, since it allows the pituitary gland plenty of rest time.

Last edited:
Either would be great. But as option 2 as more GHRP injs in the day that would be best imo.

Idk how you guys bang that much cjc dac... I see 10mg a week, and I'm pinning 1mg Ed pre morning fasted cardio with ghrp2, and it literally knocks me on my ass.

Excited to go back to 3x daily cjc/ghrp. Should have just stuck with it. O well, live and learn.

I have been running igf1lr3 with it also, 100mcg preworkout. Would you guys save it for a bulk, or run it with the peptide combo? I don't want to negate the cjc/ghrp effects as fat loss is my main focus right now.

Thanks

I'm running option #2 currently and my fat is coming down nicely. This is the original DAT stack which seems proven perfect over time by many lab rats. It's one of my favorite stacks because it's very cost effective and extremely good at producing results. Plus, it seems like the safest option, since it allows the pituitary gland plenty of rest time.

do you take it with anything else to "amplify" the results? As in Huperzine A or anything else? If so how do you incorporate that?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws