over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Melanotan 2 not working at all

Pumped Up Ya

Banned
Recently purchased mt2 from one of our sponsors and its straight bunk.. I have had numerous expirements with this Peptide in the past from several different sponsors and this MT2 is complete garbage I have been using it for 5days now. I switched from another sponsor to this one and no flush no redness nothing no naseau on empty stomach nothing.. yea the product is cheap so its not like a big loss or anything but definently not happy

Sent from my SPH-D600 using Tapatalk 2

Superior's is definitely legit. I look like an African-American, I get erections all the time, and I feel it hit every time.

Superior's is definitely legit. I look like an African-American, I get erections all the time, and I feel it hit every time.

I can vouch for that. I have used MT2 from 3 different places and Superior's was definitely the strongest.

Not sure if we can post sources on this, but I have gotten it from one place for the best price I've seen and I got dark as hell. Last summer was the first summer in my life that I didn't get sun burnt. It was like a miracle drug for me.

Superior's is definitely legit. I haven't used anyone else's. I haven't tanned for months and I've been able to keep a semi tan with 200mcgs a week, I just dose it once a week. I accidentally took 500mcgs because I mixed up the vials with my hex and 10iu of my hex was supposed to be 200mcgs. I threw up everything I ate, felt like such an idiot...

I haven't tried progens mt2 yet but with it being one of the absolute cheapest peptides to produce I couldnt imagine someone intentionally sending bunk mt2..

I haven't tried progens mt2 yet but with it being one of the absolute cheapest peptides to produce I couldnt imagine someone intentionally sending bunk mt2..
I agree brother. But if someone can't get a simple, cheap peptide correct it would make me question many of the products. It would lead me to believe they are just using the cheapest suppliers and not spending the time and money to find quality products.

my peps are good

blue sky
superior
purchase
have never let me down.
i havent used MT2 in months and am still dark where people comment on it

I'm definently not using there company again.. this isn't the first issue I've had with them either.. it just pisses me the fuck off something so simple and cheap comes out be bullshit powder.. says a lot about them... Quality always comes first, looks like ill be making an order with someone I trust

Yea I know mt2 very well.. if you don't feel it hit you know its weak.. I did 1000mcg today and felt not a damn thing!

bro ive been using mt2 for over a year now, I get 0 sides ,none, boners, flushed skin, nothing just dark skin ,are you using the tanning bed once in a while?

Superior's is definitely legit. I haven't used anyone else's. I haven't tanned for months and I've been able to keep a semi tan with 200mcgs a week, I just dose it once a week. I accidentally took 500mcgs because I mixed up the vials with my hex and 10iu of my hex was supposed to be 200mcgs. I threw up everything I ate, felt like such an idiot...

LoL! Its funny because a few months ago a friend of mine sent me a PM. He said bro, I fucked up badly, instead of taking 200mcg of MT2, I accidentally took 2mg and I don't know what to do! I told him there is only one thing you can count on, I said get a bucket and just lay low today because you are going to puke your fucking brains out bro! LoL

-Baseline

bro ive been using mt2 for over a year now, I get 0 sides ,none, boners, flushed skin, nothing just dark skin ,are you using the tanning bed once in a while?

I'm tanning daily I have used on an off for a year now.. I keep a moderate tan but this stuff is definently not working

You guys really use sides as an attribute of meds values?

...better don't do that with GH ...hint: they'll rip you off :D

You guys really use sides as an attribute of meds values?

...better don't do that with GH ...hint: they'll rip you off :D

I think what Pumped Up Ya is saying is that he has used mt2 in the past several times from several different sponsors and has had good results and the normal sides that one gets from using mt2.now with the mt2 from the sponsor in question he is not getting results or the normal sides so therefore the mt2 he is using now is most likely garbage .its not his first run with mt2, he knows what to expect from past usage

Last edited:
I am pale, actually ghostly white, am running superiors MTII at 100mcg 3x a week, I actually had some color. This was without going near a tanning bed or laying out. Currently running 500mcg 3x a week of another sponsors AND tanning.......nothing

LoL! Its funny because a few months ago a friend of mine sent me a PM. He said bro, I fucked up badly, instead of taking 200mcg of MT2, I accidentally took 2mg and I don't know what to do! I told him there is only one thing you can count on, I said get a bucket and just lay low today because you are going to puke your fucking brains out bro! LoL

-Baseline
Lmao, yup get to the toilet. This actually happened to me twice!!! I'm hoping I don't screw up and pin the pge1 thinking auts something else, that would be painful [emoji37]

I am pale, actually ghostly white, am running superiors MTII at 100mcg 3x a week, I actually had some color. This was without going near a tanning bed or laying out. Currently running 500mcg 3x a week of another sponsors AND tanning.......nothing

That's what you get for switching, next order we are charging you double ;)

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member