over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New to peptides, need help.

chgolatin2

Registered
Ok guys, I am thinking on getting on peptides, I am considering this combo option for myself, "CJC-1295 With DAC & FRAGMENT 176-191" one is for HGH purpose and to other is for burning some stubborn body fat. Also, a sense of well being and overall anti aging purpose.

I am on HRT as well at Test Cyp @ 125mg per week, I am no longer the gym rat that I used to be, however I do workout but not for bodybuilding or to look huge but to look good and overall health. In fact I am considering something totally different such as Cross-Fit.

For my understanding, I can use CJC 1295 once per week instead of pinning ed? Please excuse the lack of knowledge but I want to know how it would be the best way to use this combo. I've been doing some research and some at times can be confusing. So if I were to combine these 2 combos what would be the best option to do so? And lastly, how long should I remain using the combo for full benefits. For what I've been reading CJC should not be used more than 6 months but I maybe wrong... Most of the HGH purchased from China is bunk gear, so I no longer want to purchase anything thats HGH from there :mad: I've used some "HGH" and I had a bad experience with it, really bad but I won't get into details.

Anyway, I appreciate the help and guidance ;):headbang: Thank you in advance

I would start out with 100 mcg cjc1295 no dac/and 100mcg ghrp2 3 times daily to start out.This is a good combo for anyone.

I would suggest CJC w DAC and MK677 for your research. Administer the DAC two times a week, at 2 MG each time. Administer MK677 every day, but it is a liquid. No need to worry about losing fat, this combo works good for that and boosting IGF levels. I suggest you do some research on how to properly administer MK677.

Of course you do know these are for research only and not to be taken by humans.

I would suggest CJC w DAC and MK677 for your research. Administer the DAC two times a week, at 2 MG each time. Administer MK677 every day, but it is a liquid. No need to worry about losing fat, this combo works good for that and boosting IGF levels. I suggest you do some research on how to properly administer MK677.

Of course you do know these are for research only and not to be taken by humans.

2MG per week each time, isn't that like the whole bottle of DAC since it comes with 2MG? So thats approximately 2ML 2X per week? Thats 4ML per week, help me out here because I am a bit confused...:banghead: I'm gonna research MK677 but for what I've read, DAC can be taken once per week but like I stated before I am no expert.. Just using google and of course this site for guidance. Thanks~

2MG per week each time, isn't that like the whole bottle of DAC since it comes with 2MG? So thats approximately 2ML 2X per week? Thats 4ML per week, help me out here because I am a bit confused...:banghead: I'm gonna research MK677 but for what I've read, DAC can be taken once per week but like I stated before I am no expert.. Just using google and of course this site for guidance. Thanks~

DAC can come in 2, 5, and 10 mg sizes, it can be expensive to run.
CJC no DAC can be a better alternative for the money.

I like both with GHRP2 and/or MK677

Frag some people dont like, I do, I just run it before I do cardio 250 mcg, usually combined with CJCnoDAC.

I think you believe that the DAC comes in liquid form, it does not.. So you wouldn't be using 2MG/2mL unless that is what you recon'd at... For ex. you have a 2MG vial of DAC, you put in .2mL of bac water .1mL = 1mg... You can find DAC in 2mg/5mg/10mg vials.... DAC can be researched once a week, but depending on how much your researching I would at least split it up twice a week

DAC can come in 2, 5, and 10 mg sizes, it can be expensive to run.
CJC no DAC can be a better alternative for the money.

I like both with GHRP2 and/or MK677

Frag some people dont like, I do, I just run it before I do cardio 250 mcg, usually combined with CJCnoDAC.

Sorry, but whats the difference between DAC and no DAC? Wouldn't DAC be more beneficial for Anti Aging/health benefits?

I think you believe that the DAC comes in liquid form, it does not.. So you wouldn't be using 2MG/2mL unless that is what you recon'd at... For ex. you have a 2MG vial of DAC, you put in .2mL of bac water .1mL = 1mg... You can find DAC in 2mg/5mg/10mg vials.... DAC can be researched once a week, but depending on how much your researching I would at least split it up twice a week

No I don't think that it comes in liquid form but tecnically speaking I am using terms that I know personally, since most of my experience in the past with gear have all been in liquid form, oils, liquids. So what I need to learn because its a bit confusing is if I have a bottle of peptide at lets say 2MG then I need 2ML of BAC water, for every MG I need 1 ML of BAC to reconstitute... Am I assuming to be correct?

what Pesty said! Some people use different timing and amounts. It will make you hungry as hell so be prepared.

No I don't think that it comes in liquid form but tecnically speaking I am using terms that I know personally, since most of my experience in the past with gear have all been in liquid form, oils, liquids. So what I need to learn because its a bit confusing is if I have a bottle of peptide at lets say 2MG then I need 2ML of BAC water, for every MG I need 1 ML of BAC to reconstitute... Am I assuming to be correct?

You could add .5ml of water but your total mg in that .5ml will be 2mg dosage. The amount of water you add is up to you.
If you add 5ml of water, you still have 2mg total product over 5 ml instead of the afore mentioned .5ml.

If you only want to use 1ml of product per injection, then only use 1ml of water when you reconsitute...providing 2mg dosage is your goal.

I would start out with 100 mcg cjc1295 no dac/and 100mcg ghrp2 3 times daily to start out.This is a good combo for anyone.
Yup, I know there's this crazy DAC trend right now but honestly let's jump back to what works. A good ghrp/ghrh combo 3-4 times a day. I saw the best results with hex/cjc no dac. DAC alone was bullshit, not worth it at all. DAC with mk677 was ok worked well, mk677 alone is good for bulking.

There's a reason the ghrp/ghrh combo has been recommended for years, it works the best.

I have been on dac for a while now and at doses ranging from 4mg to 15mg a week.. also used mk677 and ghrp6... just started frag a month ago..

Alot of people over complicate peptides.. all of the peps named increase hgh which increases igf which does a number of things to your body.. half life, dosage, price, side effects are the main variables..

frag on the other hand does not increase hgh.. im DEF leaning out on it.. I take 500mcg with fasted cardio a few times a week.

Like ajdos said dac can get expensive but it is also convenient with pinning.. 21 pins a week vs. 2 pins a week??

like pesty said for a first time user 4mg a week with some mk677 is a solid protocol.. not crazy expensive and very very convenient..

Sorry, but whats the difference between DAC and no DAC? Wouldn't DAC be more beneficial for Anti Aging/health benefits?

No DAC will pulse GH for a short duration, DAC will pulse it over a long "bleed" duration.

I like them BOTH, but I found the bleed from DAC combined with MK had more a stronger affect on me.

Where are yall getting the mk677 thats works, also the noDac

I get it from the company I work for (my sign).

To the OP it all depends upon how much you are willing to pin. You can't go wrong with cjc no dac and a ghrp (ghrp-2, hexarelin or ipamorelin).

But if you want convenience go with cjc-dac at 5mg per week (2.5mg Tues and Fri) and MK-677 at 25mg per day (first thing before breakfast).

Yup, I know there's this crazy DAC trend right now but honestly let's jump back to what works. A good ghrp/ghrh combo 3-4 times a day. I saw the best results with hex/cjc no dac. DAC alone was bullshit, not worth it at all. DAC with mk677 was ok worked well, mk677 alone is good for bulking.

There's a reason the ghrp/ghrh combo has been recommended for years, it works the best.

I think different people respond differently. For me DAC is best peptide I've used by far. With mk677 it's on a whole new level. Im not talking about igf testing as I haven't had it done but what I am talking about is a fullness and vascularity and inability to add fat on a hard bulking diet with no cardio. I'm on 10mg DAC currently and 37mk677. Going to keep it going for another few months while cruising and see where I go

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131