over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Giving BPC a try

ajdos

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Started today with 500 mcg in my right shoulder.

I injured the shoulder about 22 months ago and its gotten better but still has some creakiness to it.
I'd like to be pro-active and see if I can get it as close to pre-injury state as possible.

Its been holding me back on presses for quite some time.

The area specifically is the bicep tendon region.

Day 2:

500 mcg same shoulder, obviously nothing to report its a day off from the gym, tomorrow is back , won't be able to really feel any possible healing effect until I do chest or shoulder work, which is not until the beginning of the upcoming week.

Day 3: ditto 500 mcg

Good that Im not pressing I figure the BPC and the rest will do some real good and I should be able to really feel a difference when I do shoulders and chest next time.

Still maintaining the 500 mcg each morning in the delt.
Today is the first day I'm going to press on it, its also had about 4 days without any pressing so not only is BPC going to factor in but the rest days.
Should be interesting too see how it holds up.

Ok tonights shoulder workout was a good one, no issues with pain, just the bicep tendon still needs some big time stretching to get back full ROM.
Despite that I went up 5 lbs on my dumbells for presses.
Now it could be the rest from pressing for a number of days or BPC or Both.
But Ill keep this rolling and see how much better it gets, I have another 2 vials I think Im going to try and do some on my hip as well.

Good deal keep us updated...the stuff works rather well. I may jump back on it again for my shoulder.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

Good deal keep us updated...the stuff works rather well. I may jump back on it again for my shoulder.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

Yep- so far so good, next experiment may be the hip, tricky place to hit but Im tired of it nagging me.

Started today with 500 mcg in my right shoulder.

I injured the shoulder about 22 months ago and its gotten better but still has some creakiness to it.
I'd like to be pro-active and see if I can get it as close to pre-injury state as possible.

Its been holding me back on presses for quite some time.

The area specifically is the bicep tendon region.

Have Tb500 and Bpc157 coming today for my shoulder.
Did you mix 5ml of BA water with 5mg of bpc to use 500mcg??? (10pins)
I plan on using the 5mg of tb all at once. I have 3 vials for 3 weeks.
I also got 3 vials of 5mg of the bpc and was not sure of the best dosage for tendinitis in my shoulder.

Have Tb500 and Bpc157 coming today for my shoulder.
Did you mix 5ml of BA water with 5mg of bpc to use 500mcg??? (10pins)
I plan on using the 5mg of tb all at once. I have 3 vials for 3 weeks.
I also got 3 vials of 5mg of the bpc and was not sure of the best dosage for tendinitis in my shoulder.

No, you won't be able to put 5mls in one of those vials, I usually use a ml for something like 5mg, my 10 mg DAC's I use 2 ml.
500 mcg/day seems to be the established norm, IM sure you could do 1000 mcg but why blow through it when 500 works just fine?

Sticking with the 500 mcg ED.

Shoulder is better pressed 120's last night first time in over 2 years, Ill call that progress.

Sticking with the 500 mcg ED.

Shoulder is better pressed 120's last night first time in over 2 years, Ill call that progress.

sounds like its definitely doing its job.

sounds like its definitely doing its job.

It is, its getting a bit better each time I go, so far I have improved my shoulder and incline dumbell press, lots more stability and lifting weights I hadnt done since I injured the damned thing.
Its also allowing me to have more ROM, which is allowing me to stretch it more and give it even better range.

So BPC is supposed to be IM then? Or can you subQ? I'm having serious knees issues, IT band and who knows what else. You can't IM the knee...

Not seeing much with direct administration to my surgically repaired knee. I am using 500mcg twice daily.. Thinking of doing 4x instead of 2x but still only 1mg daily..

My next run will be my shoulder if it doesn't work in either place I will try another brand and if that doesn't work I will write it off for me

Still maintaining the 500 mcg each morning in the delt.
Today is the first day I'm going to press on it, its also had about 4 days without any pressing so not only is BPC going to factor in but the rest days.
Should be interesting too see how it holds up.

Save your money but this peptide or any for that matter wont work if you cant afford to take time of from using the injured area. To heal you need time off for the body to repair, all you are doing is 1 step forward 2 back.

Can you take time off? If no then you will never get 100% results!

Save your money but this peptide or any for that matter wont work if you cant afford to take time of from using the injured area. To heal you need time off for the body to repair, all you are doing is 1 step forward 2 back. Can you take time off? If no then you will never get 100% results!

Do you have any peptide experience to share? Or are you just here because you are the official RICE spokesperson?

[lang=de]Can this peptide use s.c.? For systemic effect on the whole body? and not just locally? and be as high then the Dosieung?
I want to take it along with tb500, because of my psoriasis arthritis and because of years of very heavy training.
What do you think?[/lang]

Sounds like a miracle peptide if it can support its claims. Please keep this thread going with updates.

Save your money but this peptide or any for that matter wont work if you cant afford to take time of from using the injured area. To heal you need time off for the body to repair, all you are doing is 1 step forward 2 back.

Can you take time off? If no then you will never get 100% results!

Thankyou for cluttering up my thread with stupid obvious noobie info - yeah 25 years I havent ever heard of taking time off...what? you think I have never been injured before?

In fact I did just that this week, and not because I was injured, the BPC has done a great job IMO.
I have and am still doing 500 mcg a day.
I have had to work way too much, not gotten sleep and thanks to my other roomate I was food poisoned last week.
I figured now would be a good time to let my body regroup for other reasons, truthfully as far as injuries go I have next to NONE. My shoulders both feel great, Im just run the fuck down and my GI is still recovering from the nasty shit it had.

Any updates here? thinking of using this for some horrible tennis elbow that's been killing me

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear