over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

info on superior or progens caber

very happy with progens

I no superior said they got a new batch in thats supposed to b qualty stuff, but ive also heard it doesnt stay good once liquified.....???????

I pulled the trigger on a sponsor here

just took my first dose today.

I took 2 dropper fulls just to saturate my system

I no superior said they got a new batch in thats supposed to b qualty stuff, but ive also heard it doesnt stay good once liquified.....???????

Caber isnt a stable compound. But liquid is your least concern. Oxegen, heat, and light degrade it quickly. If the batch is fresh. And you use the bottle quickly you're fine. But the more air in the bottle the less time you have.

I wouldn't use it if older than 2mo and id keep it in the fridge if it's just suspension.

I am using a small dose of our caber and so far I haven't noticed much. Although on my 2nd dose I used much more and I felt so ill all day so that's a good sign. I will increase the dose gradually so will update when I can.

I am using a small dose of our caber and so far I haven't noticed much. Although on my 2nd dose I used much more and I felt so ill all day so that's a good sign. I will increase the dose gradually so will update when I can.
any updates?

I just posted a thread "caber" a couple of days ago, theres some good stuff on there....havent tried progens in a while but supperior was my latest an there g2g...

any updates?

I posted in that other thread the other day too. Our caber is definitely gtg. If you have read about prami on here you will probably have seen how much I love it. But prami can be very hit/miss as it's so strong. Our caber has just been great and I definitely recommend it.

Excluding the 2nd days dosing I basically experienced what I could best describe as a mild prami effect. It done the good without the bad effects. Some days I took a little more and I would wake up before my alarm (never ever do if using nothing). But that wasn't a bad thing... prami can have you waking up over and over through the night.

I have noticed a good effect on my mood and some sexual benefits. If I combine it with tadalafil the sexual benefits are ridiculous.

Most importantly I used it on and off and left it in my drawer for awhile. Not exactly sure how long but I would guess about 3 months (maybe more). I recently started using it again and it seems to have full effect. I took it last night and woke up before my alarm and with that distinctive feeling dopamine agonists always give me in the morning.

If anyone decides to try it let me know how you find it.

I'm running Progens caber and have been for about a month. It's hard to tell quality as I don't really seem to feel a difference while on it. Would like to hear others thoughts that have ran Progens caber. What do you notice good or bad while on it? I mainly take it because I have high prolactin levels.

I'm running Progens caber and have been for about a month. It's hard to tell quality as I don't really seem to feel a difference while on it. Would like to hear others thoughts that have ran Progens caber. What do you notice good or bad while on it? I mainly take it because I have high prolactin levels.

Do you take it before bed? Does it effect your sleep in anyway? Any changes in mood? Obviously blood work would be the true indicator of it's effectiveness. Although I take dopamine agonists for a variety of reasons (not just prolactin).

Do you take it before bed? Does it effect your sleep in anyway? Any changes in mood? Obviously blood work would be the true indicator of it's effectiveness. Although I take dopamine agonists for a variety of reasons (not just prolactin).

I generally take it in the morning time. I don't seem to have any changes in mood or anything else, that's one reason I question it. I did recently take the dose down to only .5 per week so maybe it's not enough to notice.

I generally take it in the morning time. I don't seem to have any changes in mood or anything else, that's one reason I question it. I did recently take the dose down to only .5 per week so maybe it's not enough to notice.

I definitely feel it when I wake up. I always dose mine pre bed so I couldn't say how I feel say 4 hours post inj if awake. Although the other night and for the first time I dosed it and ended up staying awake about 2 hours. I could definitely feel it. Hard to explain... chilled but unable to sleep at the same time.

I definitely feel it when I wake up. I always dose mine pre bed so I couldn't say how I feel say 4 hours post inj if awake. Although the other night and for the first time I dosed it and ended up staying awake about 2 hours. I could definitely feel it. Hard to explain... chilled but unable to sleep at the same time.

I dosed .5 yesterday late afternoon and was a bit restless with a giant boner all night. Usually doesn't happen to me since I always take 10mg melatonin pre bed I sleep like a baby. Some nights I'm restless with thoughts but I found this to be interesting.

I dosed .5 yesterday late afternoon and was a bit restless with a giant boner all night. Usually doesn't happen to me since I always take 10mg melatonin pre bed I sleep like a baby. Some nights I'm restless with thoughts but I found this to be interesting.

Sounds like caber to me. I should have used a better word than chilled. Dopamine agonists and restlessness can go hand in hand. The night I took it and stayed up I also took tadalafil with it and well I will use this... :D

Lol that's great. Maybe I'll try and stick to morning doses from now on.

What about cabers effect on igf? If we are taking GH to increae IGF then caber lowers it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm eating SNS inhibit-p 3x day and I'm still leaking from the nipples.

I tried superiors prami, but found it kinda weak compared to pharm Prami

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As I've posted before. I've tried a bunch of peptides caber none of it is any good.
U know when ur on caber. Either peptide company's are faking there product or it just is unstable. I've had good prami from peptide company's but caber save ur money or go pharm, lots of good sources out of Europe that's not too bad price wise

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws