over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Do you hold water on GH?

Google&Pubmed

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I have notice that it does not matter what brand I use I always end up holding water (more with some than others). But I was wondering what some of you do to reduce the water retention. I'm already on full blown keto with fasted cardio. Max dosage is 5iu but most of the time I do 3iu.

Yes always hold water , i can see the indentations my socks make when i work a full shift in them , and when I fly out of country or somewhere for buisness I look dryer after about 5 days of no growth

Water Retention & HGH

I have the same problem and I've used various different brands. Sizen, Nortropin,Ansome ....etc. The more you use the worse it gets! I've used as much as 100ius a day.
For pre-contest prep I always stopped it 2 weeks out.

I have the same problem and I've used various different brands. Sizen, Nortropin,Ansome ....etc. The more you use the worse it gets! I've used as much as 100ius a day.
100ius a day huh? Lol.

I'm going to assume that is a typo and should be 10iu.

And yes, I've always held water.

gh

Best way is to split it into 3 shots per day.
I like to do 1 subcutaneous, and 2 intramuscular (though only with a skin pin so not deep)
Certain kinds way over bloat though.
Keeping sodium under control helps a little.
On rips I use lasix low dose if I take above 5iu day.
Prefer greys because not near as much bloat.

Best way is to split it into 3 shots per day.

I like to do 1 subcutaneous, and 2 intramuscular (though only with a skin pin so not deep)

Certain kinds way over bloat though.

Keeping sodium under control helps a little.

On rips I use lasix low dose if I take above 5iu day.

Prefer greys because not near as much bloat.

Id rethink your use of lasix for this purpose.

And yea I bloated on rips

Not on GENOs.

Id rethink your use of lasix for this purpose.

And yea I bloated on rips

Fuck rips were so good and always have been but the fucking water weight and the drowsiness that come with them. I am literally like a heroin addict when I'm rips (3iu dosage too not any 10iu or anything). Take fucking cat naps 24/7. And the water weight on it was a lot too. I could see I was getting leaner everywhere but my stomach was like a balloon.

Water retention is a side of GH...period. I'm not sure why people don't understand that. Yes, with some Chinese stuff it will be more extreme.

The brown top hyge were the shit, low water retention and the most fat loss I have ever witness with gh, it seemed that were ever I pinned the fat would dissapear, that's the only gh that did not make me hold water, man it sucks the mill got shut down.

I bloat on any non-pharma GH. For some reason with Serostim or Genos I never got the bloat. Rips, Elis, etc blew me up like the michelin man.

What worked for me was taking dandelion root morning and before bed, along with 6g of Vitamin C. Drink a gallon of water or more a day to keep your body flushing your system out. It also helps if you're doing HIT cardio and sweating frequently.

If I eat clean I get no bad water on GH at all, just fill out even on 10 iu rips. If I eat shit for a few days then it amplifys the boat for sure. Currently I'm on 10mg DAC per week with 37mg mk677 daily and debloating from bulk real quick. I had a 2 day blow out at end of bulk as I want to eat real clean and only 4000 calories to until Christmas holidays. Looked look like a water balloone haha

Last edited:
I don't get much water retention or anything from peptides but on GH I do. However what I achieve I GH I can not with peptides. I think at end of each kit I just need to not run it for a few days, drop the water weight, see were I am, and then get back on it.

Water retention is a side of GH...period. I'm not sure why people don't understand that. Yes, with some Chinese stuff it will be more extreme.

Im with you, i thought that was common knowledge people? Read the PHarma GH inserts. Water retention, carpal tunnel syndrome (due to water retention).
Actually reading this thread was shocking, because im thinking the people who didnt hold water did not get quality GH.

-Baseline

Last edited:
SInce when was water retention a side effect of GH? Sure maybe in the muscles but it shouldnt be extracelularly. Ive never held water on any GH...Rips, Ellis, Greys, Seros, Genos or Omnitrope. I run it right thru contest day for my shows and I show up dry.

The never ending debate.. There is no denying that some GH bloat way more than others. Pharma isn't as bad for me, actually nowhere close but when we see tests showing 35-40 range for rips, and others vs. High teens to mid 20's.. Maybe it really is that some generics are overdosed.

I do get some water retention from all of it but when i used the Rips i put on a lot more.
There are guys who don't gain water but a lot do .The ones who do need to take precautions and stop it prior to a bodybuilding competition .A guy i know who is life JonnyO
doesn't seem to have this issue >

GS

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner