over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

A old dog and new tricks,my Progen CJC DAC @ MK677 LOG

GS

Banned
Kilo Klub Member
Instead of starting this log the very first day,i waited around a week to begin the log here.
Reason being is i wanted to make sure what i was feeling was in fact real and not in my mind. My pep cycle consists of 10mg wk of CJC DAC @ 25MG of MK677 e/d.

I am now using 3.3 mg three times a week (Monday Wednesday and Friday) to get around 10mg of the CJC DAC. My first pin of 1mg nearly made me dizzy ,confused and my BP went up some.
So just in case i would suggest using smaller amounts and building up to the desired amount .Cause you will get used to it. Also with the MK677 i have found i like it at night for the simple reason ,after many years i now am sleeping a full night.Just this along after one week my intensity has increased and my actual lifts that where slipping are now going up once again.
Also i am using Huperzine A 200mcg three times each day as ajdos and Cauthren suggested.This cycle will last a full 12 weeks.
Now it being said i have only started this pep cycle for one week so no news such as ,i have seen the light! Or i am freaking ripped to the bone(lol)

I will say i have seen many positive results that i haven't seen in a while,and will get more in depth as the next few days go by!

At this time i am using 800mg a week of Testosterone Phenylpropionate 250mg of Test Cyp and 100mg of Tren ace three times each week,tren is part of a exper.
Diet wise i am eating 6-7 times a day three coming form Protein shakes
Cooked weights calories are around 5000-5500 calories.
My training plan was designed by our little ripped fella Mental. so i wanted to thank him for all he has done.It is a Hybrid DC plan.Btw my training is once more fun as i try to beat the log!
I am also going to get a IGF test around weeks 6 or 8 .I will scan the results for the PM members .
What i have done is to shy from my normal beliefs and doing my best not to be one of those guys that forget the younger guys do know shit!:D

A year ago i would have denounced this crazy fad of Dac and Mk677 but smart enough to know there are to many getting great results using these peptides.
So here is to the guys that are over 40 that can be taught new tricks!

So far so good and so far nothing but good about Pro-Gens products!
Glad to have the opportunity to report my views on PM!:cool:

Last edited:
Sounds like things are going well, just got me some more hup A today cant wait to have it back in the mix.

Sounds like things are going well, just got me some more hup A today cant wait to have it back in the mix.

Didn't know you read this already ,as i had to edit some things i missed.

I think you where right on these peps and if i could get my brother in law whom is doing the exact cycle could get more in depth .If you could keep his mouth clean as he isn't as politically correct as i :D

Good stuff GS. I'll be following along. I was considering that cycle at one point but don't know too much about pepts. Sounds good so far.

Looking forward to this log, I know you speak the truth and will be honest with everything.

Can't wait to see your results. Let me know how the training is going also I need to switch things up myself, maybe one day you or Mental could throw me some tips.

Good deal brother! Might wanna go ahead and by a size up in clothes!

ur IGF will be thro the roof. if you can id extend your pep cycle to 16 or even 20 weeks.

ur IGF will be thro the roof. if you can id extend your pep cycle to 16 or even 20 weeks.

You are saying what i was thinking ,after Christmas i plan on buying 2 more 30ml mk677 and 7-8 10mg CJC DAC !!!

Even though it has only been a little over a week i can feel a little bit of the benefits by using these peps!:lightbulb:

No mind games but i have had a constant pump on this! The feeling is great,done arm's and i have veins where i never had them!'
I have now worked up to a 2mg shot and will dose it Mon-Friday....Still get slightly flushed afterwards.....I do want to say i have had nothing but great sleep while i have been using ProGen's CJC DAC @ MK677!
I am on a decent mg AAS program of 200mg eod testpp @ 100mg eod tren a along wit 250mg a wk of test cyp.That being said my sleep is going great!
Especially since i am on tren a ,and i am very sensitive when it comes to that compound.
If this keeps on getting better i Just might quit playing Russian Roulette with the China Generic GH~~!
It won't be a might either if my IGF test goes good!:cool::cool:

Is there a reason Progen doesnt ship to all states? I tried to place an order and my state did not appear on the list.

Is there a reason Progen doesnt ship to all states? I tried to place an order and my state did not appear on the list.

Some states will try to make a mountain out of a molehill just to prove a point.. and those state we accidentally forgot to add to our checkout... sorry bud.. maybe a friend can reship to ya?

No mind games but i have had a constant pump on this! The feeling is great,done arm's and i have veins where i never had them!'
I have now worked up to a 2mg shot and will dose it Mon-Friday....Still get slightly flushed afterwards.....I do want to say i have had nothing but great sleep while i have been using ProGen's CJC DAC @ MK677!
I am on a decent mg AAS program of 200mg eod testpp @ 100mg eod tren a along wit 250mg a wk of test cyp.That being said my sleep is going great!
Especially since i am on tren a ,and i am very sensitive when it comes to that compound.
If this keeps on getting better i Just might quit playing Russian Roulette with the China Generic GH~~!
It won't be a might either if my IGF test goes good!:cool::cool:

I almost mirror your usage and just completed week 2. Although no major weight gains or anything like that, the vascularity and pump I am getting is right on with what your saying. I am 46 and hoping to gain a few solid pounds on this combo myself! I look forward to comparing notes and following along!

I almost mirror your usage and just completed week 2. Although no major weight gains or anything like that, the vascularity and pump I am getting is right on with what your saying. I am 46 and hoping to gain a few solid pounds on this combo myself! I look forward to comparing notes and following along!

A lot of difference in the vascularity department !!!

Starting to hold a bit of water but at the same time have veins out the ass!!!:cool::cool:
Might invest in a over the counter water pill?

My rat

My rat is on 1mg of dac and 25mg of mk677 along with huperzine 3x daily. I will report my BW here too if its ok, don't want hi jack your thread.

He's been on for two weeks and is really liking the sleep he's getting especially when he was on his last week of a tren cycle. Good pumps but nothing major to note yet. Will report findings if OP is cool with it.

My rat is on 1mg of dac and 25mg of mk677 along with huperzine 3x daily. I will report my BW here too if its ok, don't want hi jack your thread.

He's been on for two weeks and is really liking the sleep he's getting especially when he was on his last week of a tren cycle. Good pumps but nothing major to note yet. Will report findings if OP is cool with it.

No worry's brother ,report away!

Ok i have a little bit more to report today! Due to the aas usage and using DAC and MK my weight is up more than usual.The thing i know is due to the Dac@ Mk is the way i appear.
My physique is looking different,the smaller muscles are popping out more ,my training partner said he got that 3 d look from using human grade GH.
So i am looking forward to seeing more ,the 3d look is what i have been missing and if it is because of the Pro-Gen Dac Mk i will never go on the wild goose chase so many are doing with the Generic Chinese gh !!!!!

Also feel like if i ever get more of a pump i am getting now i will explode!
You can't describe the pain the pumps are but people using the DAC and MK677 will know exactly what i mean!

Example right arm before arms 19 and 3/4 in after arm workout just shy of the 20 3/4
Left my larger arm 20 even and just shy of 21!!!!
So very close to 1 total inch of a pump ,it is sick and honestly hard to drive home!

I have been staying away from the scale but Monday i am going to weigh myself and report back!

So far i can honestly be confident in sending some guys over to Pro-Gen cause this shit is good to go!:D

Ive had the same results, but Im doing only 3mg of DAC (going to 4mg this week) and GHRP2. The 3d look is amazing as is the constant vascularity. I unfortunately gained ALOT of weight... 11lbs in 14 days. I don't want to be any bigger, just more round muscle bellies and bring up some lagging bodyparts. Even eating clean for all but 1 meal a week Im 240lbs and maybe 7% at 5'8.... The Progen DAC is no joke.
Is the MK an alternative to GHRP2 and Hex? Why did you choose that over the others?

Last edited:
Ive had the same results, but Im doing only 3mg of DAC (going to 4mg this week) and GHRP2. The 3d look is amazing as is the constant vascularity. I unfortunately gained ALOT of weight... 11lbs in 14 days. I don't want to be any bigger, just more round muscle bellies and bring up some lagging bodyparts. Even eating clean for all but 1 meal a week Im 240lbs and maybe 7% at 5'8.... The Progen DAC is no joke.
Is the MK an alternative to GHRP2 and Hex? Why did you choose that over the others?

Yeah its just an oral version with a long half life so it cuts out numerous injections every day and you just do one oral at bed or upon waking.. Glad you like our dac!

Yeah its just an oral version with a long half life so it cuts out numerous injections every day and you just do one oral at bed or upon waking.. Glad you like our dac!

Could you still use the Hex or GHRP2 in addition to both of those maybe twice a day for spikes?
Im going to try that stuff when I run low on the GHRP's I have now, but that will be a while. I stocked up on the sales

Could you still use the Hex or GHRP2 in addition to both of those maybe twice a day for spikes?
Im going to try that stuff when I run low on the GHRP's I have now, but that will be a while. I stocked up on the sales

Based on my blood work in the past I would save the ghrp2 if you are on the mk.. the mk pretty much maxes it out and as far as im concerned when you inject the ghrp there isnt any gh to release..

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear