over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My girl wants to run gh or peps

xheavyx

Registered
She's a Crossfit girl wanting to get a little leaner and gain some muscle. She's thinking one iu of gh or 1mg Cjc-1295 a week for 5-6 months. Which would be best bang for the buck? Thoughts or suggestions? Your experiences?

I'm not giving advice just saying unless she is on juice.. I doubt adding gh will do much more than improve her life.. Physique probably not but her life I would think so...

If her goal is to improve her physique I doubt this is the course..

Ps... I thought cross fitters were all natural cave people

ThT dose is too low.
Best would be 1mg cjc-1295DAC eod before bed, and 300mcg ipamorelin upon waking and before bed everyday.

The only hgh worth getting is pharma grade.

Thanks JJ. I'll be getting down on more of those bogo deals at superior. I'm loving that mk-677 with cjc-1295dac.

MK-677 with CJC-DAC would be great for her and very convenient. 2.5mg cjc-dac per week with a starting dose of 12.5mg mk-677 daily.

My sister is on 12.5 mg MK. She says she has leaned out a bit and recovery is much better.

Thanks guys. Makes sense to run the same stuff at half the dose since she's literally half my size. Lol makes buying it easier. She's concerned that the MK will make her hungry more. Since starting it I can't seem to ever get full. After dealing with low appetite issues for so long, that's a great problem for me to have now.

I would like to put my female rat researching the CJC DAC and MK 677 but the objective is to help her to lean out. Will the hunger increase interfere with their diet, or it's tolerable? Other GHRP are out of question because she can't inject herself.

So my wife has been taking 3 Iu of semorelin every night, and 1 Iu of gh five days a week in the morning , our diet is pretty good, and 70% organic. And my wife has put on 15-17 lbs . Kingsberg medical set us up on this program , but she is normally 125 and even though her skin looks amazing and her sex drive Is rocking she is unhappy with the extra weight. We workout 6 days a week and we are mainly cross fit . Any suggestions on her dropping this weight?

She's a Crossfit girl wanting to get a little leaner and gain some muscle. She's thinking one iu of gh or 1mg Cjc-1295 a week for 5-6 months. Which would be best bang for the buck? Thoughts or suggestions? Your experiences?

Best bang for the buck......CJC 1295 with DAC. I would combine that with Hex and Ipamorelin alternating every other day.

Last edited:
So my wife has been taking 3 Iu of semorelin every night, and 1 Iu of gh five days a week in the morning , our diet is pretty good, and 70% organic. And my wife has put on 15-17 lbs . Kingsberg medical set us up on this program , but she is normally 125 and even though her skin looks amazing and her sex drive Is rocking she is unhappy with the extra weight. We workout 6 days a week and we are mainly cross fit . Any suggestions on her dropping this weight?

How much of that is water do you think? Women have a hard time with numbers on the scale and my girl is no different. What I've been doing with her is helping her understand Crossfit is performance based and no one cares what you weigh when you're kicking ass. My girl is currently training for a powerlifting meet and I made her get rid of the bathroom scale and she's been getting more excited about the weights on the bar moving up. I know that doesn't really address the question about losing the weight, but if it's water, it'll come off.

ThT dose is too low.
Best would be 1mg cjc-1295DAC eod before bed, and 300mcg ipamorelin upon waking and before bed everyday.

The only hgh worth getting is pharma grade.

I agree with this. I understand women using very low doses of steroids but never belived they need to be so consevative with gh as its not anrogenic or going to cause any masculin traits. I know a lady that used to 4-6 iu riptropin with no issues

My wife has been doing 1mg of DAC a week and 100mcg of GHRP2 4 times a day and despite not being able to get to the gym more than 3 times a week the last couple weeks shes lost bodyfat and gotten stronger. Shes doing 50mg of Deca and 50mg of Primo, but shes been on that for a while. The peptides have had very impressive effects on her. Shes going up to 2mg a week this week. Shes going to do the Europa this coming year

10mg of Var ED. Buy it from LFS. Im done with GH and Peptides.

Why is this? Just curious as most people are getting great results with peps. Var is good though i agree

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear