over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IGF = 363 on BPC157

nothuman

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Is 363 normal for a 29 year old or was I sent some kind of igf increasing peptide instead of BPC157?

Is bpc the only compound you were taking? There are tons of stuff that can and will raise igf and also you could have a higher than average baseline..

Might wanna list all aas, peps, and even Rx drugs to get a full understanding..

Yea here is what else I was taking:
TRT
Natural health supplements/vitamins

Nothing else

i dunno bro thats strange. like cauthens said you either had high igf level initially or its possible it could be something else. i believe test raises igf as well. how much you on?

Last edited:
i dunno bro thats strange. like cauthens said you either had high igf level initially or its possible it could be something else. i believe test raises igf as well. how much you on?

140mg test cyp per week.

So either I got scammed or my baseline was high.

I was taking 500mcg ED.

Last edited:
Also, I got absolutely no results. I tried to use it to help a broken sternum heal faster after surgery, so I injected the pecs. I doubt anyone else used it to heal a broken sternum, so who knows.

Also, I got absolutely no results. I tried to use it to help a broken sternum heal faster after surgery, so I injected the pecs. I doubt anyone else used it to heal a broken sternum, so who knows.

yeah man i dunno. you should get another test done later to see if ur igf declines.

I just bought 3 vials from superior peps. Seems they are more trusted. Let's see if I get results this time

I think the studies only shows tendons healing. Sternum is a whole other animal so not sure what to expect with that. BPC works for sure for shoulders etc.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

I'm using BPC and Lr3 on my delt. I tore it two days ago. Injuries suck!!!

Last edited:
I just bought 3 vials from superior peps. Seems they are more trusted. Let's see if I get results this time

Some pep companies put ghrp2 or ghrp6 in their TB-500 and BPC-157 vials. Ghrp is very inexpensive so they do it to make more profit. That's why some pep companies can sell TB-500 and BPC-157 so cheaply, because they lie about what's in the vial. :(
I have seen this about four times now that guys get elevated igf1 levels off healing peps when that shouldn't happen.

Some pep companies put ghrp2 or ghrp6 in their TB-500 and BPC-157 vials. Ghrp is very inexpensive so they do it to make more profit. That's why some pep companies can sell TB-500 and BPC-157 so cheaply, because they lie about what's in the vial. :(

I have seen this about four times now that guys get elevated igf1 levels off healing peps when that shouldn't happen.

That's bullshit. Hate getting scammed. It was prob ghrp2 since I didn't really notice an increased appetite

Idk why you didn't buy from us in the first place brother. I'm mad at you now [emoji35] I thought we were boys....

Bought them a few months ago man. This was before we were boys [emoji6]

Bought them a few months ago man. This was before we were boys [emoji6]
Excuses, excuses.....lol j/k brother. Enjoy, the real thing now. My shit knee started bothering me again. I will be making an order myself to try and get this thing healed, i couldn't squat, leg press or anything yesterday [emoji30]

That's why I only purchase from superior Peps never once haved second guess if what I'm taking is actually what I bought:yeahthat:

Good to see. Yeah your test dose will not do that. Do you have an approx. baseline IGF-1 level? You have obviously been sold a GH pep as JJ mentioned they are cheaper and many pep companies use them and label them as the more expensive healing peps. This is not error in labeling either just pure bullshit scamming (seen it quite a lot).

Good to see. Yeah your test dose will not do that. Do you have an approx. baseline IGF-1 level? You have obviously been sold a GH pep as JJ mentioned they are cheaper and many pep companies use them and label them as the more expensive healing peps. This is not error in labeling either just pure bullshit scamming (seen it quite a lot).

Yea those clowns self advertise like crazy and scam away.

I don't have a baseline igf level unfortunately but I can't imagine it's that high

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws