advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

newbie looking for info, peptides or GH?

mrmagoo

Newbies
I'm going to dabble in some growth hormone, money isn't really an issue but I don't want to be pinning multiple times per day. Can anyone recommend me any peptide or should I just go straight for GH?

My IGF-1 is consistently on low side and I'm 30 years old, NHS UK doctors don't want to know

- I would like it to keep fat minimal on a bulk, as normally fat just accumalates around stomach

- Helping with muscle building is a plus ( I'm 5 foot 9 and 140lbs )

- good skin benefits

- do they need to be kept in fridge?

any peptide recommendations or should I just do 2-4iu of GH per night? of course I can pin multiple times per day, but as a newbie, I'd like to keep it simple. However, if you tell me a stack which will pack on mass id be open to it

Last edited:
Here is an extremely effective protocol for mass. It will dramatically elevate your hgh and Igf-1. There are only 2 injections required per week.

UPON WAKING:
200 mcg huperzine A taken sublingually.
(30-60 minutes later)
25mg MK-677 taken sublingually as well. No food for a half hour.

NOON:
200mcg huperzine A sublingual

Early evening:
200mcg huperzine A

PRE-BED:
2mg CJC-1295DAC taken via subQ injection. Only do this twice a week.
.1mg pramipexole sublingually taken.

You will gain quick muscle weight. Your appetite will increase dramatically.
This is a very popular stack right now.

Here is an extremely effective protocol for mass. It will dramatically elevate your hgh and Igf-1. There are only 2 injections required per week.

UPON WAKING:
(30-60 minutes later)

NOON:

Early evening:
200mcg huperzine A

PRE-BED:

thanks, what is huperzine a and what benefits does it give?

thanks, what is huperzine a and what benefits does it give?

Huperzine A in a somatostain inhibitor.
The body releases somatostatin when HGH levels increase, in an attempt to prevent HGH from activating it's receptor. Huperzine A keeps somatostatin from doing this. Even on it's own, as a supplement, huperzine A will increase active HGH by limiting somatostatin.

what about mk-677? thoughts?

MK-677 is an incredible HGH releaser that dramatically increases IGF1 over time. It creates a dozen or more low wave HGH pulses per 24 hour period from one oral sublingual dosing. It's incredibly convenient in that you only need 25mg once a day and can store it at room temperature.
MK makes you very hungry and you will sleep like a baby.
Size gains come rapidly and body fat simaltaneously decreases.
The only negatives are it makes you hold water and lethargic.

MK-677 is an incredible HGH releaser that dramatically increases IGF1 over time. It creates a dozen or more low wave HGH pulses per 24 hour period from one oral sublingual dosing. It's incredibly convenient in that you only need 25mg once a day and can store it at room temperature.

it sounds a no brainer for me then to dip my toes into it?

Huperzine A in a somatostain inhibitor.
The body releases somatostatin when HGH levels increase, in an attempt to prevent HGH from activating it's receptor. Huperzine A keeps somatostatin from doing this. Even on it's own, as a supplement, huperzine A will increase active HGH by limiting somatostatin.

I was about to ask the same question myself...

UPON WAKING:
(30-60 minutes later)

NOON:

Early evening:
200mcg huperzine A

PRE-BED:

might have to give this a shot!

Sorry but Peptides are the biggest scam going on around here. people still gt bunk GH.. and you are gonna trust peptides.. quiet a risk,

TP has always had great GH, Ide go with a source and compound I know is legit and dependable.

Last edited:
Sorry but Peptides are the biggest scam going on around here. people still gt bunk GH.. and you are gonna trust peptides.. quiet a risk,

TP has always had great GH, Ide go with a source and compound I know is legit and dependable.

Why are you comparing growth and peptides?

What's the 1mg pramipexole for?

Great post JJ, i have a couple of questions for you and I'd appreciate some
feedback from an expert..
1. 1mg pramipexole ( What benefits from adding to cycle?)

2. Where would you recommend I get some peps like the CJC and Mk-677?

Thanks in advance for your response

UPON WAKING:
(30-60 minutes later)

NOON:

Early evening:
200mcg huperzine A

PRE-BED:

thank you for this info! I too have never tried peptides, HGH or steroids and recently started thinking about it. I'm 5'11 and 189 pounds. My macros are pretty good now and I have been currently doing a recomp. Losing some belly fat and trying to gain muscle. I have had success with X-Factor from Molecular Nutrition, but my current cycle is ending soon and I want to get something else going to keep the gains I made and make more. I'm not looking to be huge, just would like to get my body fat percentage down and put on maybe 10 pounds of muscle preferably by the Summer.

I like what you posted here, because I don't want to take steroids, and at the moment I'm not ready to pin GH. My cousin told me he knows people that have had success with just peptides, but I don't know the details of those people.

1. My main question here is, how import is the CJC-1295DAC injections? What does that do? And most importantly, If I did your suggested cycle without the injections twice weekly, would the stack still be good for my goals?

2. Also, how would this stack (with and without) the CJC-1295DAC compare to just pinning 4 IU's of HG.

thanks so much for reading.

I think there have been some great responses here. But I would personally start with something milder - I think the advice given by johnjuanb1 is great but I assume by the post by the first member he is on level 1 and you have given a level 5 protocol.

It sounds like the OP needs to do a lot of work on training and nutrition firstly. You are 5'9 and 140lb, with fat around your midsection.

Avoid GH firstly - it is expensive and you will most likely end up with fakes.

Start with a GHRP and GHRH - low dose pinning once a day. Then moving the dose up to saturation and learning how your body responds.

But most importantly learn to train and eat right. Peptides will not pack on mass, they are the last 5-10% if that. If you want mass you need steroids but you aren't advanced enough yet.

Have you had your test levels checked?

thank you for this info! I too have never tried peptides, HGH or steroids and recently started thinking about it. I'm 5'11 and 189 pounds. My macros are pretty good now and I have been currently doing a recomp. Losing some belly fat and trying to gain muscle. I have had success with X-Factor from Molecular Nutrition, but my current cycle is ending soon and I want to get something else going to keep the gains I made and make more. I'm not looking to be huge, just would like to get my body fat percentage down and put on maybe 10 pounds of muscle preferably by the Summer.

I like what you posted here, because I don't want to take steroids, and at the moment I'm not ready to pin GH. My cousin told me he knows people that have had success with just peptides, but I don't know the details of those people.

1. My main question here is, how import is the CJC-1295DAC injections? What does that do? And most importantly, If I did your suggested cycle without the injections twice weekly, would the stack still be good for my goals?

2. Also, how would this stack (with and without) the CJC-1295DAC compare to just pinning 4 IU's of HG.

thanks so much for reading.

Can anybody help me out with this? greatly appreciated, thanks!

Can anybody help me out with this? greatly appreciated, thanks!

In think you would get results just as good as 4ius HGH by running oral sublingual versions of MK-677 at 25mg per day with 200mcg huperzine A 3 times a day. You will drop body fat, and fat all of the anti aging benefits if a nice dose of HGH. Eat clean and do regular cardio to help keep water retention down.
You should also look into taking MK-2866 ( Ostarine), or LGD-4033 to get benefits similar to testosterone, but without the negative side effects of AAS. The elevated androgens will help with your body fat reduction and lean muscle mass increase.
All of these SARMs are liquid orals.

In think you would get results just as good as 4ius HGH by running oral sublingual versions of MK-677 at 25mg per day with 200mcg huperzine A 3 times a day. You will drop body fat, and fat all of the anti aging benefits if a nice dose of HGH. Eat clean and do regular cardio to help keep water retention down.
You should also look into taking MK-2866 ( Ostarine), or LGD-4033 to get benefits similar to testosterone, but without the negative side effects of AAS. The elevated androgens will help with your body fat reduction and lean muscle mass increase.
All of these SARMs are liquid orals.

thanks for the response. Now if the CJC-1295DAC was added with the above suggested how would the results differ. I'm assuming more GH release with added water retention? I'm not really familiar with the concept of water retention, bloat, etc, all though I'm sure I have it, haha. Are you saying adding the CJC-1295DAC would hinder the fat loss abilities of the MK-677? or will it just appear to not have gotten rid of fat due to the water. and lastly does that mean the water will go away when stopped and leave me with some nice fat loss results?

again, please excuse my ignorance here, haha

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner