over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best peptide for injured and repair...

Zoobster

Kilo Klub Member
I pulled something in my arm and it is taking forever to heal. What is a good peptide you can take to help heal quicker. This is really killing me in the gym.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The BPC works real well, Ive just finished up my run and my shoulder feels much better in the bicep tendon dept.
That and/or IGF.
MGF is supposed to be good as well, but I prefer the first two.

BPC-157 has worked really well for my test subjects.

Definitely BPC-157

I never used bpc, but I got a fractured sternum about 8 weeks ago in a car crash (lady hit me head on at 40 mph). I`m on 200mg test/week, added 3mg cjc w/dac per week, 400mg inj curc and I was back in the gym 7 weeks after the crash. I could not sneeze without crazy pain for the fist 5 weeks. My physical therapist said she couldn`t believe how fast I healed. Also my right hand was messed up and my right leg had deep bruise, deep hematoma. My right hand strength is still down but I`m back doing light weights. So I say cjc w/dac for healing.

Where did you guys order your BPC-157 from? I plan on getting TB 500 from RUI products but they don't have BPC-157.

I plan on using BPC-157 for my golfers and tennis elbow. Do I just inject it right into the skin where it hurts? How far in do I go? First time user here so clueless as to how to do it.

Last edited:
Where did you guys order your BPC-157 from? I plan on getting TB 500 from RUI products but they don't have BPC-157.

I plan on using BPC-157 for my golfers and tennis elbow. Do I just inject it right into the skin where it hurts? How far in do I go? First time user here so clueless as to how to do it.

Most of the sponsors here carry BPC-157.

I used a 29 gauge 1/2" slin pin. My elbow issues were from tendonitis. I injected directly into the tendon itself about 1/4" deep. It was a painless injection. BPC-157 healed my elbows about 75% from 1 vial each. I let time heal the rest.

Do not ask where to get products here at promuscle or the mods will ban you and anyone who answers you. It's a strict rule here.

Most of the sponsors here carry BPC-157.

Ok I'll check them out when I get home, thanks.

I used a 29 gauge 1/2" slin pin. My elbow issues were from tendonitis. I injected directly into the tendon itself about 1/4" deep. It was a painless injection. BPC-157 healed my elbows about 75% from 1 vial each. I let time heal the rest.

Do not ask where to get products here at promuscle or the mods will ban you and anyone who answers you. It's a strict rule here.

Thanks for the info, good to hear about the injections being painless. Sorry, didn't know about asking, I won't do so in the future. I can't edit my post in my thread I made where I asked where to buy it, please don't ban me. This forum seems like a great source of info and I'd appreciate being able to contribute my experience with both peptides.

Last edited:
Ok I'll check them out when I get home, thanks.

Thanks for the info, good to hear about the injections being painless. Sorry, didn't know about asking, I won't do so in the future. I can't edit my post in my thread I made where I asked where to buy it, please don't ban me. This forum seems like a great source of info and I'd appreciate being able to contribute my experience with both peptides.

Let us know how it works for you. I find BPC-157 to be a miracle peptide for healing. Some areas of the body just don't have sufficient blood flow to heal quickly. My elbows weren't improving on their own after 3 months. BPC-157 made a huge difference within days.

Let us know how it works for you. I find BPC-157 to be a miracle peptide for healing. Some areas of the body just don't have sufficient blood flow to heal quickly. My elbows weren't improving on their own after 3 months. BPC-157 made a huge difference within days.

Will do, I'm going to order both BPC-157 and TB 500 tonight, hopefully it gets here quick! Thanks again for all your help here and in my thread, I appreciate it. Mine have not improved much either and I've been out of the gym too, so pretty frustrated at this point.

BPC-157, period. But stack some TB-500 made me wonders on my shoulder

I know it doesn't make sense but I've had something torn in each of my forearms on the topside near the elbow that lasted for close to a year, one of the injuries was from a bad left hook on a heavy bag, hurt like hell for months and wasn't getting any better probably because of my work.. I injected gh into the area a total of 4 times over a week, and it was completely gone. No more pain.
on the other arm, a similar injury that lasted a long time, so did the same thing with gh and pain was gone in a week-10 days.

This is with generic gh, so either it was the effect of gh directly, or possibly generic gh has igf1 in it, not sure but both times it healed the problem and quickly.

other slight possibility is that just the act of sticking a needle in the area could cause the body to need to repair the area more. I would think putting any foreign object injected into the body would cause a healing response..

either way, it worked incredibly well.

JJB what is the protocol for BPC?
I went and got mRI done on my arm and nothing was torn. He thinks it is tendinitis. It's on my forearm by my elbow.

How do you know if you hit he tendon there is a lot of muscle there

No need to inject BPC 157, read the literature on it, it is a systemic drug and is equally as bioavailable orally as injected

Ran a couple rounds of TB500 - dont think it did a thing on my subjects shoulder. Switched to bpc 157 at 250mg per day. Subjects shoulders has improved after 10 days.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws