over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Peptide question for Strength

lodykarsen

Newbies
Powerlifter here. Been running MK677 ED and 4mg Dac/week for 15 weeks. Strength and size is awesome! Although I am holding a bit of water from it as well (part of the game).

-One week out from the comp I am planning on cutting out the peps to loose my water for the meet to make my weight class.
-I am wondering if I will loose my strength cutting the peps out for a week OR what possibly could I run post weigh in to retain my strength back if so?

Kratom boosts strength around 20% by killing pain. It's crazy how much pain holds us back in terms of strength without our realizing it. 5 grams of a mix of Maeng Da and Bali a half hour to hour preworkout makes you much stronger. Be careful as it's easy to get injured lifting 20% heavier due to lack of pain.

In terms of peptides, my buddy has a 1,015Lb squat and 705Lb bench press in competition. He takes 150-200mcg GHRP2 a half hour before lifting and eats a handful of nuts to prevent nausea. He said his lifts go up tremendously!

Kratom boosts strength around 20% by killing pain. It's crazy how much pain holds us back in terms of strength without our realizing it. 5 grams of a mix of Maeng Da and Bali a half hour to hour preworkout makes you much stronger. Be careful as it's easy to get injured lifting 20% heavier due to lack of pain.

In terms of peptides, my buddy has a 1,015Lb squat and 705Lb bench press in competition. He takes 150-200mcg GHRP2 a half hour before lifting and eats a handful of nuts to prevent nausea. He said his lifts go up tremendously!

Huh, now that's interesting. Anyone else noticing this? That would be useful for peaking for a meet.

I ran 200mcg GHRP 2 for my last meet. I thought it helped with my meet as a whole, PR's for the meet. I'm planning on cutting MK677 and running GHRP 2 for this meet here soon. I'm holding on to a bit of water with the MK and would like to cut it for the meet.

P.S. Is this obviously paired with CJC DAC or w/o DAC. ? I paired no Dac with it last meet.

I ran 200mcg GHRP 2 for my last meet. I thought it helped with my meet as a whole, PR's for the meet. I'm planning on cutting MK677 and running GHRP 2 for this meet here soon. I'm holding on to a bit of water with the MK and would like to cut it for the meet.

P.S. Is this obviously paired with CJC DAC or w/o DAC. ? I paired no Dac with it last meet.

MK with dac. Any other ghrp it's up to you,use either. I prefer dac myself with all peps

follistatin made me strong.. i was bulking though.. but i have read logs where people ate clean with folli and strength went up as well..

Ghrp2 works for sure and folli helped me aswell and I eat clean.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131