over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Going Hypo from Peptides? GHRP-2 + ModGRF1

Landmonster

Registered
So, I had a strange experience last night.

Throughout the day, I had breakfast at 9:00am, I ate a meal at 12:30pm, then 4pm. I had planned to eat a pre-workout meal at 6pm, but I skipped it because I wasn't very hungry, and I went on to train a brutal back session at 6pm.

(Bent over rows, corner T-bar Rows, Lat Pull-downs, 1-arm machine rows, seated cable rows, and underhand Lat pull-downs.)

During this session, I sipped hydrolyzed whey and 50g of dextrose.

When I got home after 8pm, I took a shower, and I was fairly exhausted. At this point, I hadn't eaten in over 4 hours, except for a whey and dextrose shake while training.

I did a shot of 100mcg GHRP-2 and 100mcg ModGRF1 while I cooked dinner.

5 minutes after my shot, I began to get the following symptoms:
-I started feeling lightheaded and dizzy
-My hands started lightly shaking
-I got insanely hungry, feeling like I was craving food and carbs. (Like, I felt like I wanted to eat NOW.)
-I started sweating inexplicably, even though it was 65 degrees in my house.

After I ate my eggs and oatmeal and fruit I began to feel better.

I have experienced these symptoms before, but not often. It usually only happens when I go for a while without food (4-6 hours or so), and try doing a shot of 100mcg GHRP-2 with 100mcg ModGRF-1.

Unusually, I always do a shot in the morning, and I never feel this way, even though I haven't eaten in 7-8 hours overnight.

Questions:

1) Are these symptoms of going hypoglycemic?
2) If so, is this normal from hGH and/or GH peptides?

Thats normal for those peptides, I have experienced the same thing many times with that combo.

Thats normal for those peptides, I have experienced the same thing many times with that combo.

Ok then.

So I'm guessing that the peps are trying to cram blood sugar and nutrients into muscles, which causes our blood sugar levels to crash, if they are already low?

Or is there some other explanation?

peps as hgh secretagogues could cause hyperglycemia not hypo

Last edited:
So, I had a strange experience last night.
5 minutes after my shot, I began to get the following symptoms:
-I started feeling lightheaded and dizzy
-My hands started lightly shaking
-I got insanely hungry, feeling like I was craving food and carbs. (Like, I felt like I wanted to eat NOW.)
-I started sweating inexplicably, even though it was 65 degrees in my house.

I've had the exact same experience. It makes you doubt what's in the vial. I'm sure somebody will provide a scientific answer.

Ghrp6 does that. Ghrp2 won't do that. It's from the ghrelin release. Ghrelin is a substance in the stomach that tells you to eat. It feels like you're going hypo and is scary but it's not low blood glucose. That's why I use GHRP2 instead of GHRP6. I can't handle that insatiable hunger.

I've had the exact same experience. It makes you doubt what's in the vial. I'm sure somebody will provide a scientific answer.

To be clear, this really only happens if I use them in a similar situation (i.e., not eating in a while). If I do them on a full stomach, I feel almost nothing.

Ghrp6 does that. Ghrp2 won't do that. It's from the ghrelin release. Ghrelin is a substance in the stomach that tells you to eat. It feels like you're going hypo and is scary but it's not low blood glucose. That's why I use GHRP2 instead of GHRP6. I can't handle that insatiable hunger.

Ok, but I used GHRP2.... not GHPR6. It only happens when I've not eaten in a while.

This was from a board sponsor that people seem to like.

It was mislabeled. Those are symptoms of ghrp6 for sure.

Really? The shaking, sweating, feeling light-headed? I thought the main symptom from GHPR6 was the hunger?

Either way... that makes me wonder about these peptide companies. It's not acceptable to be sending out mislabeled drugs.

it's a matter of cortsisol. gh secretagogues increase the cortisol releasing which increases appetite

Really? The shaking, sweating, feeling light-headed? I thought the main symptom from GHPR6 was the hunger?

All those symptoms are exactly what you feel from ghrp6, even profuse sweating, ears ringing, and feeling like you will pass out.
Some sponsors are sketchy mislabeling vials. I get lots of pm's regarding this matter about a competitor of ours.

I gave the peptides a whirl back when Datbetrue was claiming them to be the second coming. I felt like I was going to faint after pinning a moderate dose. Never again.

All those symptoms are exactly what you feel from ghrp6, even profuse sweating, ears ringing, and feeling like you will pass out.
Some sponsors are sketchy mislabeling vials. I get lots of pm's regarding this matter about a competitor of ours.

What makes you say that Ghrp2 doesn't have this effect? It has been a pretty common occurrence for 2 to cause massive hunger. I have tried just about every sponsors ghrp2, including superiors. the effect on hunger increase is much more profound for me with 2. I have tested it along side 6 and have little to no increase in hunger from it. Do you have the studies that I can see that show the evidence of no ghrelin release? Everything I have read up to this point shows they both cause ghrelin release. With 2 supposably releasing more cortisol and less grehlin than 6.

1. Yes imo. I do not think it is being mistaken as ghrelin release.
2. HGH causes hyperglycemia but I believe on certain levels peps/gh can have an effect on various bodily systems that can cause hypo and hyperglycemia. I need to do more research on the subject.

Post workout will always be the time you are most sensitive to this effect too. Your slin sensitivity is heightened at this time (fasted too).

I have experienced it a few times and some I didn't even have the increased hunger. I simply needs carbs as I was going hypo.

My wife and I have had the same experience using GHRP2 and CJC from a couple different companies. Then again I've never intentionally used GHRP6

I'm not going to say much because I do my best not to speculate when I don't know a lot about something. But it would be awesome if someone tested their glucose prior to, and then after, a ghrp2 shot.

I get the feeling that the shakes and hunger experienced is due to ghrelin secretion, and that glucose levels aren't actually dropping. But again, I think it would be interesting to see what actual glucose levels say when someone is in this situation, rather than basing this all on sides.

As a matter of fact, Ghrelin, which is stimulated by GHRP-2, would raise glucose levels.

And the cortisol spike from GHRP-2 would also increase glucose. This is one of the main roles of cortisol, to liberate glucose so that one can fight or flee.

But again, if anyone is brave enough to do this, it would mean much more to this conversation for them to test glucose levels before and after. Otherwise this is all conjecture.

Last edited:
Does Ipamorelin do this?

My guess a person that goes hypo from peps has poor glucose control. Peps raise glucose, body overshoots insulin, person goes hypo. Poor glucose control can be associated with dopamine depression and stress.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131