over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

First pep cycle

Giants83

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I'm planning and preparing for my first run with peptides. I plan on starting I'm February after about a month of my pct. I found a thread on here that had a cycle I liked but can't find it now. I want to run cjc dac. My question is on dosage. I want it to be effective but at the same time I'm not sure I can afford 10mg a week for 12 weeks. I've seen some run 4. What is a good beginner dose? I like the mk677 and was thinking I would just stay with that at 25mg ed. Should I consider anything else or does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks guys.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Great first cycle is 100mcg cjc1295 w/o dac and 100 mcg ghrp2 3 x daily.Cheap to buy and great results.Like HGH does better with a cycle.

Great first cycle is 100mcg cjc1295 w/o dac and 100 mcg ghrp2 3 x daily.Cheap to buy and great results.Like HGH does better with a cycle.

Thanks bro. I already have a little cjc dac. I was just trying to build around that. I will look into no dac. I have until February so I was going to just start buying a little at a time.

Thanks bro. I already have a little cjc dac. I was just trying to build around that. I will look into no dac. I have until February so I was going to just start buying a little at a time.

How much dac you got. You can use dac instead of mod grf if you have a lot. About 4mg pet week is nice. More is better

Okay. I'm going to run cjc dac 5mg a week. With my job three pins a day will not be possible. So I guess mk677 will be my only option which is fine. Do I need anything else? Like ancillaries or anything?

Ran that a couple months ago with good results. I only did 4mg Dac per week and 25mg MK per day and the results were decent. IMO you are better off with the dac and MK, i did mod grf and ipamorlin one time and the pinning 3 times a day was a bit crazy for me.

Like sammy said more is better. Towards the end i jumped up to 5mg dac per week. if i were you i would start at 4 and work your way up to 6 or more.

I might up it to 7. Gram a day. How long did you run? I was planning 12 weeks.

Okay. I'm going to run cjc dac 5mg a week. With my job three pins a day will not be possible. So I guess mk677 will be my only option which is fine. Do I need anything else? Like ancillaries or anything?

nothing else needed but green tea extract pill and huperzine a a nice chap addition that should help with gh out put

I might up it to 7. Gram a day. How long did you run? I was planning 12 weeks.
Like gh,run as long as toy can afford to really

Thanks Sammy. I'll definitely look into grabbing some. I still have a little while to put it together. 12 weeks is my minimum but maybe I will run it longer. Can always grab more later on in cycle. Appreciate the help guys. Just want to make sure I do it right.

5mg cjcDAC per week, 25mg NK-677 per day, and 200mcg huperzine A 3x/day. This is a very convenient cycle. Both MK and huperzine A are oral. Results will be incredible!

Thanks JJ. I'm excited to try peptides. That's the cycle I'm going to go with. I've been reading a little bit about huperzine a. What exactly is the benefit in a cycle like this? I've read that it's good to run with cjc dac, just can't find a clear answer why. Also, where would the jjb1 zen blend fit in with this? [emoji6]

Thanks JJ. I'm excited to try peptides. That's the cycle I'm going to go with. I've been reading a little bit about huperzine a. What exactly is the benefit in a cycle like this? I've read that it's good to run with cjc dac, just can't find a clear answer why. Also, where would the jjb1 zen blend fit in with this? [emoji6]

I take the ZEN BLEND preworkout, eat a half hour later, then go lift weights. It gives me energy and kills pain making me stronger.

Huperzine A is a somatostatin inhibitor. When the body recognizes elevated HGH levels it releases somatostatin which inhibits the HGH, I believe by binding to it and blocking it from it's receptor. Huperzine A stops somatostatin from binding to the HGH, giving you more active HGH. Huperzine A is good to take with any gh peptide, synthetic HGH, or even on it's own since it increases active HGH by inhibiting somatostatin.

5mg cjcDAC per week, 25mg NK-677 per day, and 200mcg huperzine A 3x/day. This is a very convenient cycle. Both MK and huperzine A are oral. Results will be incredible!

This is what I would recommend too. Adding in the mk-677 would be better than a few mg more of cjc-dac per week.

OP, I'm currently on the cycle you're planning on taking.

Enjoy the ride, your body is going to change quite quickly, you may not notice, but those close to you will.

Beware of your carb intake so you can avoid the bloating, and I would experiment with your MK dosage either being in the morning or pre-bed, just depends, I've found that when I take it pre-bed, I'm really groggy in the morning if I don't get enough hours of sleep, otherwise you'll wake up refreshed and ready to go.

Also, your mental state should be pretty good while you're on it, if you've been in any kind of rut recently, you'll notice a huge difference.

Last edited:

Enjoy the ride, your body is going to change quite quickly, you may not notice, but those close to you will.

Beware of your carb intake so you can avoid the bloating, and I would experiment with your MK dosage either being in the morning or pre-bed, just depends, I've found that when I take it pre-bed, I'm really groggy in the morning if I don't get enough hours of sleep, otherwise you'll wake up refreshed and ready to go.

Also, your mental state should be pretty good while you're on it, if you've been in any kind of rut recently, you'll notice a huge difference.

Glad to hear so many people find success with this cycle. I plan on starting in February when I change my diet up to get rid of some fat. I've been taking mk677 for a week now while on cycle . I like it for the appetite increase. I've noticed a groggy feeling in the morning. Maybe I should take it sooner. Thanks for the input

Subbed I wanna learn I'm new to this too.

I wouldn't worry about restricting carb intake, just eat clean. Shit loads of white rice and boiled chicken breast will have you looking full,lean and veiny. Some fruit and veg and a tiny bit of fat to stay alive. Bloat will be a non issue. The insulin from the carbs will help with IGF levels and overall muscle gains.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131