over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

gh options for muscle growth.

nfernoo

Banned
Lets not talking money or motives. Lo

Two options. Which would be best for muscle growth.

1.Serostim 9 iu a day

Or

2. Serostim 4.5 iu a day with 10 to 15iu top generic.

Guys will say pharma all the time because u know what
You're getting. But id like the science experience answer better lol

Hgh molecule is a hgh molecule. Doesnt matter if its generic or pharm. The only thing is generic has more impurities but even if budget wasnt an option why pay 700$ for 28ui when you can buy 600ui for the same price.

Hgh molecule is a hgh molecule. Doesnt matter if its generic or pharm. The only thing is generic has more impurities but even if budget wasnt an option why pay 700$ for 28ui when you can buy 600ui for the same price.

Well more like 500$ 126 iu serostim

If you're using a quality generic HGH, I would say 5iu pharm = approximately 12 iu generic. Do the math from there and make your decision.

If I were you, I would go the generic route for now. I say this because it's clear you don't have a lot of funds available, and it's simply not worth it at this point.

If you're using a quality generic HGH, I would say 5iu pharm = approximately 12 iu generic. Do the math from there and make your decision.

If I were you, I would go the generic route for now. I say this because it's clear you don't have a lot of funds available, and it's simply not worth it at this point.

So your saying someone would need to take 12ius of Mean Greens to get the same effect as Genos @ 5ius? Hmm.

If he goes generic under the same math above, he'll be spending the same or more as Pharm grade.

Im not paying. So funds arent the issue.
Just those options for muscle growth.

Approximate Lab work from members here

Generic- 20-25 Serum

Pharm- 30-35 Serum

In short, Pharm is about 1/3 more potent. How much is Generic?
Lets use 12ui generic as example.

12 of 1/3=8
8 pharm = 12 generic

Generic- 20-25 Serum

Pharm- 30-35 Serum

12 of 1/3=8
8 pharm = 12 generic

I don't see those numbers in Racepicks thread. There are some lower ones, but a lot of generics score the same if not better than Pharm. Plus the score varies from person to person with the same GH. To say Pharm is 30% better won't work. The biggest issue seems to be concern over consistency of the vials and batches with generics. Phama you don't have to worry.

Last edited:
I don't see those numbers in Racepicks thread. There are some lower ones, but a lot of generics score the same if not better than Pharm. Plus the score varies from person to person with the same GH. To say Pharm is 30% better won't work. The biggest issue seems to be concern over consistency of the vials and batches with generics. Phama you don't have to worry.

Lets get race in here lol.

Also there's some issues people are saying peptides are the generic.
but I dont know anything

there's too much inconsistency between users to give definitive answers
if you had to choose between the two, i would say 4.5iu pharm+10-15 generic would certainly be superior to 9iu pharm . this is assuming that you're actually using good generics.

if you came to me and asked what you should use, i would say 15iu of MG would be plenty and cause a lot less dent in your bank account.

there's too much inconsistency between users to give definitive answers
if you had to choose between the two, i would say 4.5iu pharm+10-15 generic would certainly be superior to 9iu pharm . this is assuming that you're actually using good generics.

if you came to me and asked what you should use, i would say 15iu of MG would be plenty and cause a lot less dent in your bank account.

Thanks for info.
I'm Ignoring the mg push ;)

Right I'm using 10iu mg every day.
no liver issues or raloxifene.
If igf doesn't test well again. We have a problem.

Explain gains the two options.

Interesting question.

You'll get all kinds of responses here.

Why don't you use both protocols for a while and tell us what you think about each of them?

I can only tell you what I would do if I had a choice between Pharm grade GH and generics and I wasn't paying for them. I'd use Pharm grade.

I agree.
I noticed results from hygetropin @ 10iu a day.
Using less is a waste of money with generics
I wish a day will come that we have access to real affordable hgh.
I don't understand why the price is so high... :s Hcg is so cheap and hgh is so expensive... Why ?? Does it costs so much money to produce :confused:

Last edited:
The op wants to know about muscle growth specifically.

I've always felt like gh gave me more fat loss than muscle gains. At least for me I can say when I take it I lose fat and honestly don't get bigger from it. But I take 9iu sero per day. Maybe if I doubled it I may see size. Idk.

Anybody have link to research article attributing muscle growth to gh and igf levels?

The op wants to know about muscle growth specifically.

I've always felt like gh gave me more fat loss than muscle gains. At least for me I can say when I take it I lose fat and honestly don't get bigger from it. But I take 9iu sero per day. Maybe if I doubled it I may see size. Idk.

Anybody have link to research article attributing muscle growth to gh and igf levels?

Did you use insuline with it?
Hgh is great for that 3D look to the muscles.
I noticed this within a few weeks

Last edited:
If you want to get the most out of it go all out and get human grade. You spend about the same for those to get what you want out of what you will pay for blue tops and you probably won't get the same still.

Generic- 20-25 Serum

Pharm- 30-35 Serum

12 of 1/3=8
8 pharm = 12 generic

I'm not sure how accurate the above is. I just posted on my "HGH TESTING" thread all the scores posted by other members, besides myself, and there were 2 Pharma HGH products tested by 2 very respected members. Viking scored a 61 ng/ml on almost 11iu's of Genotropins. Muscle96ss scored a 22.1 on 7.5iu's of Norditropins. On my tests, I scored 27.0 on 10iu's on Genotropins and 25.7 on Humatropins. I am beginning to think, like rAJJIN has already stated, that the Serum Tests are a down and dirty way to determine that the product contains HGH. We need to be looking at IGF-1 levels.

I can only tell you what I would do if I had a choice between Pharm grade GH and generics and I wasn't paying for them. I'd use Pharm grade.

X100000000
No truer words were ever spoken!!!

Lets not talking money or motives. Lo

Two options. Which would be best for muscle growth.

1.Serostim 9 iu a day

Or

2. Serostim 4.5 iu a day with 10 to 15iu top generic.

Guys will say pharma all the time because u know what
You're getting. But id like the science experience answer better lol

Well assuming you know your source i would go with the 9iu of Sero's.
No science but most know the generics are hit in miss ,thus guys like racepick have a couch and TV in the lab:D:D
Well maybe a couch and a six pack of Pepsi(rotflmfao)

Seriously it seems like the GH plants who send out these generics are hit and miss so why take the chance of getting 30% of them not testing good and go with a pharm-grade?

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner