over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Igf1 lr3 injection allergic reaction

Mark_Rousseau

Newbies
Hey fellas..i got some igf1lr3 from a peptide site about 2weeks ago and mixed it with AA and did an injection subq and what started out as a lil bump has overnight turned into a itchy red patch of skin about the size of a double A battery..i did 2 more injects and same result so i threw it out..

Fast forward to now...i got some more off a different peptide site and mixed it with bac water the same god damn thing is goin on...now ive taken igf before many times and this hasnt happened...i keep everything clean and sterile so i know its now a dirty issue...

Ive never had any kind of site reation or infection in 15yrs of taken stuff regardless of the compound..

It kinda makin me pissed that i may have to throw this shit away too and a lil freaked out because this has nevet happened before

Im not sure what to say on that except that you may need to do IM injections with peptides if you weren't already.
GH used to do the same thing to me, and it was the sub q depot, so when I switched to IM no problems at all, in fact I do everything from peps to insulin IM only now.

I have the same problem. Started w cjc w/ dac ... big flat rash area about 2-4 inches about 1/4"raised....had done plenty of peps before, no rash.... now off and on when I inj. gh, slin, or peps I get raised rash. Usually smaller though. Started folli about 7 weeks ago, and it was bad rash and itchy as fuck. I usually chew up a Benadryl beforehand, that helps.... wonder if its now some sort of dermal reaction to any inj. I use a 5/16 sling pin for all of that. So depending on body fat level, could be IM or sub cu.

Last edited:
Thats exactly whats happening raised flat rash..if its some kind of infection..would it really be good to go deeper into the body like an IM inject?

Thats exactly whats happening raised flat rash..if its some kind of infection..would it really be good to go deeper into the body like an IM inject?

Mark, Ce Faci? First, I just wanted to tell you that nobody uses AA anymore. It alters the PH drastically and not to mention Acetic Acid is NECROTIC(eats tissue)! Obviously there is something wrong with the IGF, IF it's even IGF. I have taken multiple brands and that has never happened. Do your self a favor and throw it away. It will do more harm than good.

-Baseline

All mine is done with bact. Water... quit the cjc, thing is everything works as expected... the random rash is somewhat acceptable. I quit most peps, a few weeks out last year from show, and nothing showed where rash had been.

do what ajdos said.

throw it awy?

But what might be causing the skin issue? various diff peptide companies products now, gh and even insulin. The rash comes and goes. Of course, I threw the first batch out. But you can't throw everything away, is it some sort of systemic reaction in the skin? No access, or infection, just a red, itchy, raised flat rash.

As advised do it IM. You shouldn't have an issue (reaction) if you do let us know.

Let who know, I let you know already, read previous post....i use a 5/16" sling pin, so depending where it goes it might be IM, might not. Doesn't make a difference. I'd tell you which companies product started the problem, but probably shouldnt

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws