over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Somastim new batch full lab report

sciroxx-lab

Verified Sponsor
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Sponsors
Dear members.

Find attached full lab report on the new batch of Somastim we've just released to the market. Production and quality assurance measures follow strictlly USP protocol and done by an official certified institution. Mod is requested to contact me to observe the official document which from obvious safety reasons I can't post openly

We've started to dispatch this batch, and I more then assume that serum GH and IGF1 tests will follow shortly by member here

Attachments

• 12.25R0.png
    12.25R0.png
    90.3 KB · Views: 859
  • 12.25-R1.png
    12.25-R1.png
    73 KB · Views: 775
  • 12.25-SEC.jpg
    12.25-SEC.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 840
The results and coa look real good.
Also the very consistent serum results.
I hope you have it my friend and make
Millions! As well as helping many bodybuilders acheive there goals.

I have read some results in the past but I am no expert.
I believe the third link tells us the methods and name
Of the machine used to do the testing.

I see it also
Now on link 2
On the second column under "test"
It says the various methods and machines used to get the results.
Very nice! Thanks for sharing

Random. And I only ask because ive heard good things from a different tester.
So id thought id spark my interest.

On the site. Is it a kit? Or just 6.7mg one vial?

Each kit contains 5 vials of 6.7mg each (20IU) = 100 IU per kit

I'm waiting eagerly for feedback and full tests from thee members here

Dear members.

Find attached full lab report on the new batch of Somastim we've just released to the market. Production and quality assurance measures follow strictlly USP protocol and done by an official certified institution. Mod is requested to contact me to observe the official document which from obvious safety reasons I can't post openly

We've started to dispatch this batch, and I more then assume that serum GH and IGF1 tests will follow shortly by member here

I see that you have HPLC analysis. I need to learn how to interpret HPLC.

I see that it "conforms," and that you do have graph results.

Can anyone link to a tutorial for HPLC interpretation.

I am scheduled for IGF-1 labs in 6 weeks.

I am impressed, and you have PM.

Last edited:
Specify what u need to know specifically regarding the HPLC graph and I'll forward it to my team, you may google for any tutorial

Last edited:
OK (I am a noob here, so go easy) we have the graph on page 3.

HPLC first separates all elements, and we see here that we have only 1 (the GH).

Paraphrased from the tutorial: What is HPLC used for?

Quantitative Analysis the measurement of the amount of a compound in a sample (concentration); meaning, how much is there?

There are two main ways to interpret a chromatogram (i.e. perform quantification):

1. determination of the peak height of a chromatographic peak as measured from the baseline.

2. Determination of the peak area in order to make a quantitative assessment of the compound, a sample with a known amount of the compound of interest is injected and its peak height or peak area is measured. In many cases, there is a linear relationship between the height or area and the amount of sample.

Looking at the graph on page 3, we have a single peak (meaning, I think) that there were no other compounds. Now here is where it gets a bit confusing: At the top of the peak, we see the number 13.37, but the mAU range has a corresponding number of about 36.

The question is, what do these scores mean?

Will get back to u ASAP

I have a report from the analytic chemist in a foreign language, I'll send it to Dr-Bob so he may use a google tranlator, and I'll post 2morrow a proper translation

Here is a google translation to the required explanation to Dr-Bob inquiry from the lab -

Nice question,
The term HPLC refers to high-pressure system that works so provides precision
High resolution (High Pressure Liquid Chromatography).
As a method using two analytical methods have separation of proteins-
Eleven (Reversed Phase (RP- that separates proteins based on their hydrophobic
Second (Size Exclusion Chromatography (SEC - separates on the basis of protein size.

The proteins identified according to the point where their shows produced in relation to the starting point, a term called Retention time. Protein will always appear at the appropriate port its size or intensity of its hydrophobic (set point by running of known standard).

It is possible to check the level of cleanliness (area under the producer of our protein in relation to all areas under all peaks) or the amount of protein sample (consisting of surfaces by curve obtained under the producers wanted the varying amounts of standard) - the area obtained for the sample is examined in relation to a standard curve.

In our testing, which is the SEC, we examined the level of cleanliness. 13:36 refers to the retention time,
The 36mAU refers height produced (not really care about).
Although there is a single pick, but before it has a "shoulder" which should lower its relative area, but still it is going to specifications.

I can't read Hebrew, lol. My best friend is getting a PhD in Jewish studies, maybe he can read it. He is kind of pissed at me right now. I sent him a canned ham for Christmas. lol

For right now, I am just going to believe that purity is good (a separate issue from potency). I think there wa an HPCL generated purity number of 96. That is pharm.

Plain old IGF-1 would be what I would do. I am getting labs in a month.

Lets be clear and upfront right here: If you gave me a deal to offset the testing I would get an IGF-1. And I never cover things up.

I ran some other gear from a board sponsor here at PM. More than 2-3 ccs a week of test 300. It felt bunk and sure enough came back @ 732.

Prior to that, I was running my own brand test, 1 cc (300 mgs) every 4 days for 3 weeks. I scored over 1500. Prior to that I was running 1 cc of my script/pharm test 200, e4d. I scored 1425.

When I posted the labs they went on an all out personal attack upon me, even recruiting members from other boards and threatening to have me banned.

Fortunately, the MODS here did not ban me. and I am greatful for their integrety. I am out $450, but that is OK.

The larger point is that I will not trade a favorable review for free gear.

I will scan and post the results, good or bad.

I think HPCL is the future of accurate testing. Leading guys are using it, IMO a sign that they have good stuff.

The problem is, very few know how to interpret it yet. I can get IGF-1's if you wish.

I have a report from the analytic chemist in a foreign language, I'll send it to Dr-Bob so he may use a google tranlator, and I'll post 2morrow a proper translation

Last edited:
Sure bro - test us by any standards, the IGF1 if done properly gives a good indication to the clinical effect of the GH, though it's not totally accurate as it depends on some other factors such as other anabolic/catabolic hormones status, insulin and glucagon, and of course nutrition and training

If you have any question to the QA department just name it, will always reply like above in -48 hours

Sounds good. I have grey tops inbound from HK and some other high scoring Chinese GH from my partner. I have labs scheduled for the end of Feb. and will be testing one of these two.

However, I am impressed by the fact that you are using HPLC. I believe it is the future, and soon the rest of us will understand how to interpret scores eventually.

You can't and shouldn't compare between UG sourced Chinese GH and the Somastim. I challenged anyone here to raise the glove and make independent full HPLC tests to any popular brand here (along of course with the members serum tests) to get to the root of the purity, potency and adherence to USP standards , I'll certainly help to finance it

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear