over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GHRP-6 and increased appetite

Deltoidmaximus

Newbies
Do you guys find ghrp6 to be effective for increasing appetite? If so what dosage did you find to be most effective and how many times per day?

For me, both ghrp 2 or 6 increase my appetite.
3 x daily at 100mcg is a basic dosage for me.

Ghrp2 doesn't do it for me but 6 does. 100 mcg 4x a day with cjc no dac.

Powerful hungry after 6. Almost painful. I could never take it while cutting. Never tried 2. 100mcg 3 x a day.

100-200mcg 2-4x daily.

It's ridiculous how hungry it makes you.

It's also ridiculous how it makes you shit. I feel I get rid of more than I take in..

2 makes me a little hungry but I can control it. 6 i literally can't control it I have to eat and I can consume massive amounts of food. If you have trouble putting down food look into it.

Both make me almost intolerably hungry. GHRP 6 more so. It is almost insane how it hits in the gut, makes me feel like I haven't eaten in weeks.

I have always had problems eating enough during a mass cycle.
Now that i tried ghrp-6 i dose it @ 100mcg three times each day.
It made the difference in my weight .240-245 was always my top weight.Well in less than one year my weight on cycle is between 260-265 and luckly abs are just as visible as they where at 240's.
You can use all the aas and if you don't eat but one to two times it is a waste!
Just make sure not to use ghrp to eat all the pumpkin pies!

When i first used it all i did was spend time on the shitter now i use a anti diarrhea from time to time. If used right it can be the missing link for the people like me who doesn't like to eat.

100mcg 3x a day, and I'm hungry after each shot, any more than 100mcg, I'm so hungry I almost feel sick. No kidding.

Extremely effective at increasing appetite, nothing like it in my opinion. It is very similar to your natural hunger hormone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have always had problems eating enough during a mass cycle.
Now that i tried ghrp-6 i dose it @ 100mcg three times each day.
It made the difference in my weight .240-245 was always my top weight.Well in less than one year my weight on cycle is between 260-265 and luckly abs are just as visible as they where at 240's.
You can use all the aas and if you don't eat but one to two times it is a waste!
Just make sure not to use ghrp to eat all the pumpkin pies!

When i first used it all i did was spend time on the shitter now i use a anti diarrhea from time to time. If used right it can be the missing link for the people like me who doesn't like to eat.

Haha I know everyone says this but I eat a lot. I'm pretty tall at 270 with a super fast metabolism. I wanna use this to take my ability to eat to the next level. Im going to try to eat 6000 calories a day of just egg whites, pasta, beef, jasmine rice, chicken and Gatorade. No mass gainer shakes or any bullshit like that. So it's gonna be a lot of quantity to put down

The hunger on ghrp 6 or 2 is intolerable because you will literally want to eat everything in sight. Never have I experienced such a deep hunger in my life until using the ghrp family of peps...

2 makes me a little hungry but I can control it. 6 i literally can't control it I have to eat and I can consume massive amounts of food. If you have trouble putting down food look into it.

This is exactly how I respond. Ghrp2 is just right for me. Ghrp6 kind of scares me. I sure as hell don't want it now that I'm cutting.

GHRP 6 was great during the day for increasing my appetite, but I would wake up about three hours after going to bed feeling like I hadn't eaten all day, almost a sick feeling. I would pound a shake and go back to sleep but awake feeling the same. I personally can't deal with it, I need my beauty sleep and it really make me feel like shit until I ate.

GHRP-6

Agreed i tried 300mcg at once and i felt sick!
Hey bro been using Superior Peptides GHRP-6 at 100mcg's 3x a day along with their CJC w/dac for 2 weeks now and not getting an increase in hunger as I was hoping it would as I have always had problems eating a ton of calories. Guess my question is how long days/ weeks before I see any increase in hunger or maybe my peptide source sucks? I do however get that warm red flush feeling minutes after taking the CJC w/dac so I would think also that Superior Peptides is a good source as they are a sponsor on here. Let me know what you think and thanks for your time!

You should start to feel the hunger sides from an injection of GHRP-6 within a half hour of dosing, usually sooner. Definitely not days or weeks!!! Try upping the dose gradually, no need to go above 200mcg, anything above that is a waste. If that doesn't work, try a different source. If that still doesn't work, you may just be a rare non-responder (even though I've never heard of anyone not responding to GHRP-6). Hope this helps.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws