over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Awesome logger opportunity!

Maximpep

Registered
Maxim Peptide is accepting loggers!
  • What this means is you will get to choose some products to research for free, while you post your results in our logger and research forum!

• So below please let us know what products and quantity you would like to research along with a short reason why we should pick you!

• If you are chosen you will receive a PM from us, if you do not receive a message from us we appreciate your participation but we are sorry you were not chosen.

logger1228.jpg

I would be very interested in logging hexarelin and modgrf at saturation doses 3x a day for 4-6 weeks or whatever you feel is reasonable. I am quite experienced with peptides and know how they affect my test subject and could give an accurate apprais of these products. I have not used any of the ghrps I'm a few months as well so I am cleared out and would be able to see the effects. The only pep I am currently using is bpc157 with great results for my tennis elbow. I have been on this board for a long time and have a solid reputation for being honest. Thank you for the opportunity

I'd run a log on your MT2. I don't know how long of a log you'd want me to run, knowing that would help determine how much would be required. I've been using MT2 for the past 5 years, from several sources, and have used the same source for the past 2 years, so I can tell a high quality product from a lower quality product. I know exactly what dosage will do what with my body. I know I don't post a whole lot, but I've been a member here since 2008, am in my early 40's, and would be happy to participate in this. Please let me know if you need any other info from me.

I'd love to log the CJC and hex..I've been off gh for a week and I am very interested in giving peptides a fighting chance.
I am on decent doses of AAS as well..if that's not an option I'd love to try your MGF at 200-300 day, I used another companies a while back and saw good results at that dose.

I would love to log about the combo of ghrp 2 and cjc no dac. Though new to this site, I am not new top peptides and I'm overly obsessive about keeping track of every minor detail. I had already planned on ordering this same combo from another source so I have a great diet abd routine planned for using these peps. Would love to write a great log about what should be some great products.

would love to log your DAC in the 8-10mg dose range for 4-6 wks and get and igf test, to show forum quality of product. would also run with a ghrp of your choice if you feel it would be benefit the igf test

Cool deal a couple of you guys have PM's waiting

Replied!:headbang: thanks Maxim! Looking forward to the CJC w/Dac..I am with Ron on the mod/high dose, seems to be giving guys results as good as 5-6iu hgh. looking forward to this!

Get 40% off plus free shipping at maximpeptide?

ClN

I would be willing to try your Hex and IGF-1 to see if I can get my knee back after 2 acl sergerys, and gain the size back in that quad

Maxim just wanted to make sure you got that email

I am 42 and although I have always responded well to AAS - I am currently on none... I can stay that way and would love to see the recomp effects of the cjcdac and mk677.... I HAVE used mk677 alone and responded very well.. I actually started only a week ago so if chosen I can stop in order to give an accurate log... I think this combo can provide what ALOT of us ultimately want here.. I want to know if this combo is as good as I keep reading and if so I will use when prepping for my first contest in 15 years.. I understand I am a few days behind here so you probably have your guys chosen.. If I am chosen I will do my best to disclose as much info as possible and be totally honest.

I would love the opportunity to research and log ghrp2 and cj1295 or any other peptides you would suggest for fat loss, and helping to regain what I once had. I have been away from the lifestyle for about 4 years, but a broken neck, and just a messed up spine in general. I am trying to get back where I was, but have not done much with peptides in the past. I am very interested, and I think the fact that I have been on nothing for years, would benefit me, as well as the research. I am 40 years old, and have my work cut out for me. Thanks for your consideration.

Maxim I replied a few days ago as well...haven't heard anything back.

i responded also, waiting for response or for log product to show. Maxim been good on past orders, (even resent an order that got lost by postal) so not sweating over free stuff

Got my package today. I was a little concerned as I never got
Any response to my initial email. But when I got home it was waiting in my box. Not sure what the deal is with no one receiving responses, but products showed up. Will report results soon.

Got my package today. I was a little concerned as I never got
Any response to my initial email. But when I got home it was waiting in my box. Not sure what the deal is with no one receiving responses, but products showed up. Will report results soon.

Cool..I'll keep an eye out. Care to share what your run is going to look like?

Running hex and mod 100mcg each 3
Times a day. Pre workout, mid afternoon and pre bed

Hey maxim, I received the products but no direction as far as what you want us to do? Am I posting results/experience in this thread or starting a new one?

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws