over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GH Antibody

superman18

The Great Evil
Registered
Was reading some information about generics and came across this,

"Jintropin® AQ doesn’t raise any at all. While most other Chinese brands typically cause antibody formation
in about 25-50% of people. These antibodies will gradually stop your body’s hGH from functioning. Therefore always be
careful not to use a cheap, low quality brand of hGH.

Is this over-exaggerated or does it happen to some people?

There are 5 different Isoforms that your body produces of Natural GH the synthetic is only 1 Isoform so it is not identical.

IMHO, the best thing to do is to take 200mcg Huperzine-A 30-45min before your GH injection and you do not have to worry about that. Google Huperzine-A...It blocks Somatostatin. Hope this helps you!

-Baseline

Yes, this phenomena can certainly take place.
Without trying to make any blanket statements:
I believe if you just use GH on a 3x/week protocol, you should be okay to use synthetic hormone. I would not advise staying on GH on a very long term basis without cessation unless you plan to use this stuff for the rest of your life(a decent protocol is 8months on/4months off).In some cases, adding proper peptides to your growth hormone regimen will aid in preventing the possibility of suppression. Some people choose to have growth hormone, thyroid, testosterone, etc as part of their hormone replacement therapy...this is a decision that you will have to make.

Last edited:
Yes, this phenomena can certainly take place.
Without trying to make any blanket statements:
I believe if you just use GH on a 3x/week protocol, you should be okay to use synthetic hormone. I would not advise staying on GH on a very long term basis without cessation unless you plan to use this stuff for the rest of your life(a decent protocol is 8months on/4months off).In some cases, adding proper peptides to your growth hormone regimen will aid in preventing the possibility of suppression. Some people choose to have growth hormone, thyroid, testosterone, etc as part of their hormone replacement therapy...this is a decision that you will have to make.

Interesting info. Can you point to any studies that show long term use of GH (HRT levels or more) can cause your own production to be permanently so low that upon cessation would cause you to need it for the rest of your life? Is this the case with children who are prescribed it? You also state 3 times a week is better. Is that for your own production to kick in? I thought once IGF-1 levels are up, you probably would be suppressed, but not like Testosterone suppression with an easier, less impactful recovery.

There are other factors at play. Just because your IGF levels are elevated, it does not mean you will stop producing growth hormone.

Yes, if you take GH on a 3x/week protocol(which I believe is superior for "mass gain", but not for all the other benefits), your body will not be as 'suppressed'. You will continue producing growth hormone at a higher rate than everyday injections.

When I have more time, I will look for these kind of studies across the internet. I know this information because I learned it in school and was rigorously tested on it. I would not worry too much about halting your own growth hormone production unless you're abusing the amount/time of use.
You don't strike me as somebody that is going to be using 10iu for the next 3 years nonstop(for example). Regardless, I still believe 3x/week GH use alongside peptide(s) use is the "best" way ...whatever that means nowadays lol.

There are other factors at play. Just because your IGF levels are elevated, it does not mean you will stop producing growth hormone.

Yes, if you take GH on a 3x/week protocol(which I believe is superior for "mass gain", but not for all the other benefits), your body will not be as 'suppressed'. You will continue producing growth hormone at a higher rate than everyday injections.

When I have more time, I will look for these kind of studies across the internet. I know this information because I learned it in school and was rigorously tested on it. I would not worry too much about halting your own growth hormone production unless you're abusing the amount/time of use.
You don't strike me as somebody that is going to be using 10iu for the next 3 years nonstop(for example). Regardless, I still believe 3x/week GH use alongside peptide(s) use is the "best" way ...whatever that means nowadays lol.

Cool thanks. This is a subject I think a lot of us would be interested in. I have been on 10-14ius a week pretty consistently since 2000ish with minor breaks and bunk/crap stuff here and there. Rather be safe than sorry.

There are 5 different Isoforms that your body produces of Natural GH the synthetic is only 1 Isoform so it is not identical.

IMHO, the best thing to do is to take 200mcg Huperzine-A 30-45min before your GH injection and you do not have to worry about that. Google Huperzine-A...It blocks Somatostatin. Hope this helps you!

-Baseline

Wow. Never heard of this. So taking huperzine A 30-45min before GH injection will prevent antibody build-up??

Wow. Never heard of this. So taking huperzine A 30-45min before GH injection will prevent antibody build-up??

It inhibits Somatostatin- Somatostatin which essentially nullifies a large portion of the GH you have, I take mine about an hour before peps on an empty stomach.
Probably not that much of difference but Im kinda a stickler for these types of protocols.
200 3x's a day about every 5 hours for me.

What dosage we talking here? I am currently starting to just take gh pre-workout days only. usually is about 4-5 days/week. along with some mk677 hupA and cjc dac twice a week.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member