over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bulking? Going off Slin..

powerof2

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Just finished up 4 weeks of slin. I worked up to 13 iu pre and 13 post. Only my workout days. I'm going back on in 4 weeks. I normally go 6 weeks on and take a very long break after. My ? Is do I avoid sugars even post workout until I go back on. I want my sensitivity to return but I don't want to miss out on the anabolic effects of my natural.

Are you using any glucose disposal agents?

Just cinnamon chromium acv. Look online for metaformin but every where I went they wanted a Dr name and #. I was tempted to go into Walmart and ask beings everything I see I don't need a script.

I Would personally go into a calorie deficit for 4 weeks and get as lean as you can to prime for you next run. The leaner you are the better slin works. Obviously if you're still really lean ignore this advice. If your diets clean and you doing cardio abs keeping body fat in check you can get away with slin around workouts pretty much non stop without any of time.

Last edited:
maybe take out carbs on off days and keep carbs around your workout on training days

metformin killed my appetite more than anything else ive ever taken.. literally struggled to get 2 meals down when I normally got 8 and still hungry after that.

Not feeling very lean! Mk + dac + 2000mg of aas. Lol feel like a bloated pig! Anyone ever try dnp while on mk?

how do you know your insulin sensitivity has worsened?
do you test fasting blood sugar regularly?

you probably wont improve insulin sensitivity while on GH releasing peptides... in fact it will probably get worse... imo GH causes insulin resistance/insensitivity MUCH MORE than insulin itself...

i was looking for studies that show that exogenous insulin use could potentially decrease insulin sensitivity or cause insulin resistance
but there is NOT A SINGLE STUDY proving that with fast/rapid acting insulin.

CHRONIC hyperinsulinemia (as with lantus/levemir) or slow-medium acting insulin can cause insulin resistance WITHIN JUST 2 WEEKS, there are many studies on that

but not a single study that shows humalog/novolog/novorapid causing insulin resistance or even decreasing insulin sensitivity...

Good point. I haven't. I should get some test strips and check it. I guess I assumed it went down over the month. I started with 10 iu and went hypo with plenty of carbs.(I always start low though and hadn't used I over a year and never eat excess sugar) Over a month I worked up to 26 iu sticking with 10g carbs per iu without going hypo. I didn't realize that Peps would do the same as gh to sensitivity.

Just cinnamon chromium acv. Look online for metaformin but every where I went they wanted a Dr name and #. I was tempted to go into Walmart and ask beings everything I see I don't need a script.

alpha lipoid acid and banaba are two good ones you may want to try.

Not feeling very lean! Mk + dac + 2000mg of aas. Lol feel like a bloated pig! Anyone ever try dnp while on mk?

Yes, its not any better than either stand alone.

DNP does just fine with or with out peps or gh.
Its good with an anabolic but it does its thing regardless.

N-Force man sports is a great product. But be careful as I have gone hypo from it a few times. I would use that before your pre/post carb meal(s). I would try to lower carbs during other times of the day. Replace with like pasta and rice with vegetables with low carb content. That will help with your slin sensitivity due to the fact you are lowering carbs and getting leaner in the process.

N-Force man sports is a great product. But be careful as I have gone hypo from it a few times. I would use that before your pre/post carb meal(s). I would try to lower carbs during other times of the day. Replace with like pasta and rice with vegetables with low carb content. That will help with your slin sensitivity due to the fact you are lowering carbs and getting leaner in the process.

Im quite intrigued by this product. I plan to run insulin ed next blast with most meals but don't want to use it at work so this might be a good substitute on work days when I can only really get an am shot of slin

Fasted blood sugar today was 89. Do I need to run a insulin resistance test to or is this enough to say my sensitivity is ok.

Dnp is bad news. Try adding a low dose of clenbuterol upon waking and take 1 gram of taurine 3 times a day in between meals. Dnp gave me a real bad scare. :eek:

Dnp is bad news. Try adding a low dose of clenbuterol upon waking and take 1 gram of taurine 3 times a day in between meals. Dnp gave me a real bad scare. :eek:

Taurine? This just because of the clen? I agree that clen sucks the water right out

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131