YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New! Superior peptides MK-677 and CJC Dac Log!

zyzz69

Registered
Hello all!

After debating with myself for this for a while, I finally decided to pony up the funds to try out a cycle of MK-677 and CJC with Dac. First of all, I need to thank Superior peptides and John for helping me out so much during the process. Absolutely a great company and rep. He provided me with all of the tools that i needed to make this possible:)

Anyways, the cycle will look like this:

-MK-677 25mg a day in morning
-Cjc with dac 1mg every 3 days at night

Also, green tea extract and huperzina A 200mg 3 times a day.

Lastly, I am really an athlete, not so much of a bodybuilder. Ex D1 recruited football player, so I'm less concerned with shear muscle mass, and more with pound for pound speed and strength. But this is the winter, so I'll gladly take a little mass lol.

Current stats:
5'8
193 pounds
12-13% bodyfat

Tomorrow is day 1, any suggestions will be appreciated!

There is this one dude at the gym that has tried more than one of Superior Peptides peps and he told me that he was once like me,he thought all of the peps where all show and no go !
He as well as me are now believers ,yeah i know i use Pro-Gen but both are proven sources of Peps!

I will subscribe to this log cause Superior guys are good to go!

Today was day 1, 25mg taken in the morning. Wow the hunger that comes with this stuff is no joke, literally 10 minutes after dosing I was upstairs raiding the kitchen.

Went to lift around noon, ran through my sets fairly quickly. Seems to be too early to tell, but I did have some great energy in the gym. I guess I'll see the full effect in a week or so? Either way, its a promising first day.

Great to see. I will be following. You should love the results. I am curious how tired this combo makes you feel... well how tired mk-677 makes you feel. When I used it I could tell straightaway it was super strong and would be great but I struggled with the daily fatigue.

Day 2, was abs and sprinting today. For some reason, the energy was unbelievable today! Couldn't figure out what it was, only thing I changed was adding the PEPs:) The hunger is something that I can tell is going to be in my benefit. Still starving today, went to chipotle post workout and got triple meat on my bowl lol. Needless to say everyone was looking at me like crazy.

Was up 1 pound on the weight scale today, obviously not much but its very early. Must say though, I feel great. Only thing that was questionable was when I pinned the CJC, I got a pretty sore spot on the lower portion of my stomach where I pinned at. Im sure its just the nature of the peptide, but it surprised me a bit.

Keep us posted bro. Can't wait to see your results.
Will you be using prami as well? Supposedly it helps release more GH during sleep and work synergistically with cjc and mk

Actually I am using prami! .25 mg in the morning and .25mg right before I go to bed. Do you know if theirs an ideal timing with the prami?

Keep us posted bro. Can't wait to see your results.
Will you be using prami as well? Supposedly it helps release more GH during sleep and work synergistically with cjc and mk

I used superior peptides with my current run gained 8# in 4 days. No hunger but I'm bulking. Sleeps about the same. Mk667 and dac 3mg a week. Dropped my dac to .75 ml and cjc to 1.5 per week. Due to water retention. No complaints here and service was great! Went with jj. He takes care of his clients.

MK is no joke. I think it's as good as higher doses of HGH. It's the perfect bulking HGH supplement.

Sorry for the late plug, got lifting tonight and lost track of time…

WOW! Stepped on the scale today, up 4 pounds. Its only 3 days in!!! I did notice today that I am holding a bit of water in my midsection, but I think the softness could be due to soreness in the bottom of my stomach from the CJC injections. Site is still sore today, is that something thats normal.

Workout was CRAZY! Really great pumps, and great energy. Back day, and I must say that the intensity throughout my sets was very on point. Also rest time in between seemed to be shortened.

At the end of the day, 4 pounds on me in 3 days is ridiculous.

I found when I dropped carbs down mid section went down. But who want to drop carbs when bulking. Dac gives me swelling and a rash. I took jj advice and stick my hip. Burns like crazy. The strength is what blows me away lat pull down I did 300# for 15 then dropped set to 200# for 12 and dropped again 150# for 15. My back has never been so pumped. Not sure if it was slin. Mk mix or tandalafil. But it's awesome!

Hey zyzz69, how long is your peptide cycle, and how many bottles / vials will you need? I was trying to figure up cost

Hey zyzz69, how long is your peptide cycle, and how many bottles / vials will you need? I was trying to figure up cost

Well, I was going to run this 8 weeks, but I bought enough for 12 just to be on the safe side:)

So every bottle of MK is 30 days. 2 is 8 weeks, 3 is 12 weeks
Every bottle of CJC is about 2.5 weeks (2mg/wk) so 4 bottles would be 8 weeks(little over) 5 would be 12 weeks.

Mk is around 90$/pop
CJC is around 50-60$ for 5 mg vials

Don't let these numbers scare you though. I used the BOGO from superior peptides, literally is a life saver. John and the guys make it easy for everyone.

I found when I dropped carbs down mid section went down. But who want to drop carbs when bulking. Dac gives me swelling and a rash. I took jj advice and stick my hip. Burns like crazy. The strength is what blows me away lat pull down I did 300# for 15 then dropped set to 200# for 12 and dropped again 150# for 15. My back has never been so pumped. Not sure if it was slin. Mk mix or tandalafil. But it's awesome!

This is a good idea. I thought I should take pics really and post em up for a kinda before and after to see if I'm really holding that much water. The Dac does swell the area a bit though I must admit.

Sorry for the late plug, got lifting tonight and lost track of time…

WOW! Stepped on the scale today, up 4 pounds. Its only 3 days in!!! I did notice today that I am holding a bit of water in my midsection, but I think the softness could be due to soreness in the bottom of my stomach from the CJC injections. Site is still sore today, is that something thats normal.

Workout was CRAZY! Really great pumps, and great energy. Back day, and I must say that the intensity throughout my sets was very on point. Also rest time in between seemed to be shortened.

At the end of the day, 4 pounds on me in 3 days is ridiculous.

Your mid section won't look too pretty for a while unless your really really lean or in a good deficit eating very clean on this combo. It will still keep you nice and lean while you hammer the food though so just sick at it. I'm running 37mk and 10mg dac. started cutting and legs and arms shredding up fast as Is the normal for me but stomach not looking like our does when I cut normally. It's shrinking and I can feel Everinging harding up but just looks watery and bloated. Im not worried though as im only priming for a bulk so as long as the fats dropping I don't give a shit what I look like. It's holding muscle mass real nice even on cruise.

Your mid section won't look too pretty for a while unless your really really lean or in a good deficit eating very clean on this combo. It will still keep you nice and lean while you hammer the food though so just sick at it. I'm running 37mk and 10mg dac. started cutting and legs and arms shredding up fast as Is the normal for me but stomach not looking like our does when I cut normally. It's shrinking and I can feel Everinging harding up but just looks watery and bloated. Im not worried though as im only priming for a bulk so as long as the fats dropping I don't give a shit what I look like. It's holding muscle mass real nice even on cruise.

Well Im pretty lean, nothing crazy though, and certainly not 8-10% body fat. Probably somewhere in the 12-13ish range. I must admit though my mid section does look like shit though, but its winter anyways so I'm not really concerned.

My question is your running of MK at 37 a day. Do you feel that theirs an exponential added benefit from going from 25? The MK I can increase, the CJC I really can't because I have less of a supply of it.

Mk isn't $$. I started at 25mgs and went down 1/4 of a ml. Feeling much better. Still have the same pump. Sleeping hand aren't as bad. Which is a good sign when they are. So missing that part. I'm really new to this peptide too. 3 weeks

Well Im pretty lean, nothing crazy though, and certainly not 8-10% body fat. Probably somewhere in the 12-13ish range. I must admit though my mid section does look like shit though, but its winter anyways so I'm not really concerned.

My question is your running of MK at 37 a day. Do you feel that theirs an exponential added benefit from going from 25? The MK I can increase, the CJC I really can't because I have less of a supply of it.

Tbh I only is 37 because I forgot the dropper in the bottle was 1.5ml. Just got in the habit of filing it up. Got loads of mk so why not lol

Well, its about 1:30 where I'm at. A number just came up on the scale, and I'm not going to take a picture and post it on the boards just yet, because I want to wake up tomorrow morning and see if this is truly how much I weigh. Spoiler alert, the weight gain is happening FAST.

Also just pinned my CJC. No matter where I put this stuff it stings a bit haha but its 5 minutes post injection and my face is already flush with nose stuffiness no I know somethings happening.

It was legs day today, and I absolutely crushed them like no other. 8 working sets on squat, you read that right….8. I was taking 1 minute breaks in between sets just because I saw the study on here yesterday that that promotes more growth and strength (thanks to whoever posted that lol) and literally fatigue wasn't in my vocabulary. Went through my usual exercises, the calf pump was insane also.

Had my post workout meal after. Does anyone feel like this has a nutrition partitioning effect? Because I swear the chicken and rice was getting shuttled straight to my legs and calves today.

If that number on the scale stays close, pics will be coming tomorrow:)

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws