over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dnp mk dac?

powerof2

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Any one run mk667 dac and dmp yet. I have read the water retention is bad with dmp.

I am going to go out on a limb and say if you can't spell "DNP" which is only 3 letters, you might want to refrain from using such a dangerous compound.

DNP is too dangerous and never necessary. DO NOT use DNP.
I would go with the MK-677 and plenty of cardio to keep water retention down. MK-677 is the most convenient HGH product available requiring only one sublingual oral dose of 25mg per day to gradually increase your serum igf1 considerably and to also get over a dozen low wave HGH pulses per 24 hour period. It's very cost effective as well.

DNP is too dangerous and never necessary. DO NOT use DNP.
I would go with the MK-677 and plenty of cardio to keep water retention down. MK-677 is the most convenient HGH product available requiring only one sublingual oral dose of 25mg per day to gradually increase your serum igf1 considerably and to also get over a dozen low wave HGH pulses per 24 hour period. It's very cost effective as well.

You've used dnp, so its good hearing info like this from
an experienced user.

I read up on DNP and agree with JJ. Way to dangerous and not worth the risk. Do some research. It is not popular in the BB world and you can achieve the same results with proper diet and exercise. You can't even do heavy exercise with it because it increases your body temperature too much. Leave it alone and do some research.

GW is an uncoupler, albeit not half as strong as DNP.

I actually disagree with the statements of danger only on a scale. I mean that it is very dangerous to use, but used at a low dose, with serious respect for it, it can be very useful. But it's also going to come at a cost. But that goes with all this shit people are taking here....

You've used dnp, so its good hearing info like this from
an experienced user.

My last dnp experience went real bad! I got too hot and messed up my brain. I couldn't remember even simple things like how to drive my car. I forgot my ATM PIN number. I ended up bed ridden for 3 days.

Dont all three cause water retention if legit?

How about use
dandelion root.
low dose clen
hydrochlorothiazide ( might wanna spell check that)

I was considering low dose hydro but they f'd up and sent me
240 tabs of metoprolol succinct. :( wtf .

Anyway lol. I wonder if a glycerol supplement would draw water into muscles.
Idk. The three things you've mentioned has caused water retention on their own.

Dont all three cause water retention if legit?

How about use
dandelion root.
low dose clen
hydrochlorothiazide ( might wanna spell check that)

I was considering low dose hydro but they f'd up and sent me
240 tabs of metoprolol succinct. :( wtf .

Anyway lol. I wonder if a glycerol supplement would draw water into muscles.
Idk. The three things you've mentioned has caused water retention on their own.

Yeah, they all cause water retention and all those supplements help
remove it. Cardio helps.

GW is an uncoupler, albeit not half as strong as DNP.

I actually disagree with the statements of danger only on.le. I mean that it is very dangerous to use, but used at a low dose, with serious respect for it, it can be very useful. But it's also going to come at a cost. But that goes with all this shit people are taking here....

Agreed, 250 mgs a day and you can still function fine just a little sweaty. If you do a gram and almost die don't blame the drug, blame the guy in the mirror.

I put myself in the ER by using too much DNP.. doctors all thought I was going to die.

however, (lol) when used at a modest dose, 250-500mg of crystal per day.. it's only mildly uncomfortable, and very useful for fat loss.

At a low dose can u still train with intensity? Sorry for fat fingers d. N. P. Sounding more and more like I'll just have to except some fat when bulking and hold out until April to diet and cardio. It just sounds tempting. Loosing a few %s of bf in a short time without messing up gains. Thanks for the info

At a low dose can u still train with intensity? Sorry for fat fingers d. N. P. Sounding more and more like I'll just have to except some fat when bulking and hold out until April to diet and cardio. It just sounds tempting. Loosing a few %s of bf in a short time without messing up gains. Thanks for the info

I here you bro. I've looked at a lot of different ways too. I'm by no means the most experienced guy on here. I'm new to this and sure, it can all be dangerous but you really have to way your risks and rewards and have respect for what you're putting in your body. I'm sure it may be beneficial to some experienced guys. I don't know. Accept a little fat gain and when it comes time to lose some fat try dieting and exercise and maybe a little something else. You or I are not going to build a well built and chiseled body overnight as much as I'd like too. These guys have been at this a long time. You'll reach your goals.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

DNP is for lazy fucks who don't want to diet hard enough.

STAY AWAY.

And yes I've used it. I would pay a lot of money to undo the experience.

DNP and a diuretic together = big NO NO.

Actually low dose DNP for short runs is very beneficial to rapidly increase insulin sensitivity and target visceral and liver fat that bulking with insulin will accumulate. 250mg DNP is a far cry from dangerous, especially when some guys on here are running 100mcg t3 with 60-100mcg clen for fat loss and nobody blinks an eye. DNP is much easier on the adrenals and heart.

But for 90% of the population, no just don't need it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

if you are serious about being on stage looking your best, DNP really doesn't have much of a place. if your diet is right and length of prep is right then there is no reason to use it. I have only used it one time bc I was a bit behind for the show I had committed to doing. Hindsight, I shouldn't have done that show at all. if u have to "rush" to get in shape you are doing it wrong already.
unless you have been there, you wont have any idea what that means.
I have helped/trained many friends and athletes and none of them needed DNP to place top in show or top 10 in nats.

regarding MK and DAC, so far so good:) :cool:
I have a couple guys using it now for offseason and that combo seems good for offseason so far.... slin few times during the week too. we like slin.....
-JS

Last edited:
There isn't much point of even saying this since you have all made up your minds that DNP is worse than heroin and crack combined and nothing can ever convince you otherwise.

You guys are beyond delusional if you think clen is safer than a smart dose of DNP. Do actual research (ya know, like read up on conciliator's posts who sites actual scientific studies) instead of parroting broscience.

DNP is NOT toxic to the liver, kidney, nervous system, and heart.

Hilarious here on pro muscle people talk about using huge AAS stacks and all sorts of other shit but think 200mg DNP will cause sudden death. Ignorance at its best. It's even more hilarious people think you don't have to diet hard on DNP like you would do with anything else.

Last edited:
seriously guys.. for fuck's sake

DNP is fine, stop trying to scare OP

There isn't much point of even saying this since you have all made up your minds that DNP is worse than heroin and crack combined and nothing can ever convince you otherwise.

You guys are beyond delusional if you think clen is safer than a smart dose of DNP. Do actual research (ya know, like read up on conciliator's posts who sites actual scientific studies) instead of parroting broscience.

Hilarious here on pro muscle people talk about using huge AAS stacks and all sorts of other shit but think 200mg DNP will cause sudden death. Ignorance at its best. It's even more hilarious people think you don't have to diet hard on DNP like you would do with anything else.

from a vet to another, I def don't consider it "the devil" and I never used it above 200mg a day but it still wasn't necessary if I would have given myself enought time for a good prep. it also ade workouts and cardio pretty miserable. I think to look and do you best its not necessary.
will it kill you? that is up to the user
will it help? prob so but at what cost?
instead, don't rush your prep and stick to a good plan and you will feel better and look the same or better when contest day arrives. just my 2 cents.
-JS

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner