over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New car or growth hormone? I'm 22

ENJOYLIFE88

Registered
Run 6-8 iu pharm grade GH a day for 6 months or save up for a badass truck?

In all seriousness I'm tired of holding m breathe every time I bring a chick back to my car from the club knowing she's probably thinking this guy is broke as fuck when she sees my beat to shit truck. I want a nice sexy black ford, it's embarrassing driving a piece of shit. On the other hand I know what GH can do because Ive run it before. I felt I was more attractive on it, better skin and hair, eyes were whiter, my mood was better, sleep was better, humatrope is incredible stuff.

Just trying to think what will get me more pussy long term:cool:

Last edited:
At 22 bro I would say the truck!!
Now if you were older and your natural gh levels were low then id say go the gh route.
Just my opinion

I think you pretty much answered your own question in the second paragraph. At 22, you should have no issue just using a little AAS and a solid diet to look like girls your age want guys to look.

Option 1: Compromise, buy a new used vehicle and have some money left for gh.

Option 2: Don't buy a truck (unless you need it for work) and by something efficient. Keep track of gas costs and set that money aside for gh.

Option 3: Buy the truck.

Option 4: Do what YOU want and ignore what the ladies think.

the truck

But make it a big black Dodge, one doesnt buy a truck cus they're sexy.... plus the back seat is much bigger, lol

shoulda made this a poll :)

TRUCK for the win
(I personally would get a good used vehicle that makes sense financially)
-JS

I would say truck or new vehicle. If you spend the cash on GH and eventually your POS truck is going to breakdown and need major repair or replacement and if you spent all the cash on GH then your stuck buying anything you can afford vs a more reliable vehicle.

Buy what you need first and what you want second IMO.

If the girl doesn't want to be with you because of what you drive, throw the shallow bitch back in the pond and go get a better one. Ideally buy a cheaper used vehicle and invest the extra cash. Save the GH for when you're in your mid 30's. It will be way more effective for you then.

Keep the truck and buy the drugs man. You'll need it to carry home all those Pro trophies and free protein powder! Have you called MucleTech and told them you need a new ride yet?

CG

Last edited:
Ahhhhh, all those tough decisions that come with being 22! :banghead:

Truck. Muscles can be made without GH, especially at your age. You need wheels bro, and the nicer they are the better. Spending too much on a car is a waste, but at your age you just need a little test and if you eat enough and train you will get solid gains.

Maybe you don't even need AAS? Im not going to tell you not to do it because I started at 21... Either way you do need a car I know that.

Neither, find a sound investment and use your money to make more and in a few years you can buy the truck and the drugs. Patience is a virtue ;)

I'd sell your current truck, buy a bicycle, and even more gh. Then you can get your cardio in, while peddling to/from the club. Blast 5iu before you leave the house and burn up those liberated fatty acids.

Neither, find a sound investment and use your money to make more and in a few years you can buy the truck and the drugs. Patience is a virtue ;)

This is the best advice of all, but a 22 year old is not going to do it so you may as well tell him one way or the other.

I'm 33 and im just getting to be mature enough to make sound decisions. Im going to start to invest, what ever I have left over after car and drugs (aas and gh) lol.

Only buy the car if you need one... I'd save up and buy a house.

I took care of priorities in order, at 22, bought a house, 23, bought a new car, at 24, had some money for fun...

As someone who purchased a new vehicle at a young age let me say complete waste of money. The guy recommending property or some other investment either financial or personal like your education and or career training would be a better idea.

However absolutely get the damn Truck before HGH what are you competing in the Olympia for 100k in prize money? Your also only 23. How is this a serious question?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131