over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Insulin usage

Deltoidmaximus

Newbies
Hey I'm looking to use Humalin R post workout to help in my bulk cycle. Unfortunately can't get ahold of Hunalog. How much do you suggest I use and what is the best way to do it? Lots of people are dangerous and do this wrong. I want to make sure I'm doing everything right. Thanks so much guys

I would start low like 5iu. R take about 2-4 hrs to peek. So post works but pre is better imo. If Ur bulking u should be to worried about extra carbs. I would plan on having 75 -100 min when u first start out. U can adjust as u get more familiar with how u react. Always keep fast carbs on hand. Research symptoms before hand. Do some work and read. There are 100s of post on slin. Look up Mike Arnolds protocol. Ect.

Hey I'm looking to use Humalin R post workout to help in my bulk cycle. Unfortunately can't get ahold of Hunalog. How much do you suggest I use and what is the best way to do it? Lots of people are dangerous and do this wrong. I want to make sure I'm doing everything right. Thanks so much guys

Do a search bro. C'mon.

I would start low like 5iu. R take about 2-4 hrs to peek. So post works but pre is better imo. If Ur bulking u should be to worried about extra carbs. I would plan on having 75 -100 min when u first start out. U can adjust as u get more familiar with how u react. Always keep fast carbs on hand. Research symptoms before hand. Do some work and read. There are 100s of post on slin. Look up Mike Arnolds protocol. Ect.

Not true and potentially dangerous info to give a noob.

This is the problem with these threads....

They get asked all the time and people are too lazy to search for the answers when this forum is literally an encyclopedia laying out all sorts of protocols, answers, results...etc.

AND the people you are going to WANT TO HEAR from are not going to bother posting here, because it has all been posted to death and many of them have already shared what they know. Take advantage of what this forum has to teach when you are asking such simple questions.

45 minutes pre-workout

40g of whey isolate with 3/4 cup of oats

30 minutes pre-workout
inject 8-10iu of humalin/novalin R (Walmart sells novalin R for $25.88 pre vial)

during workout

sip drink made of 80-100g (depending on whether you used 8 or 10iu) of karboload or glycofuse or branch-chain cyclic dextrins + 20g peptopro or 30-40g whey hydrosylate, or bcaa's or EAA's.

make sure you put a lot of water in your drink to avoid stomach issues. Drink is finished as you finish workout

45mins - 1 hour post workout
whole meal with 7-8oz. cooked lean meat and 1.5-2 cups white rice

Last edited:
45 minutes pre-workout

30 minutes pre-workout
inject 8-10iu of humalin/novalin R (Walmart sells novalin R for $25.88 pre vial)

during workout

sip drink made of 80-100g (depending on whether you used 8 or 10iu) of karboload or glycofuse or branch-chain cyclic dextrins + 20g peptopro or 30-40g whey hydrosylate, or bcaa's or EAA's.

make sure you put a lot of water in your drink to avoid stomach issues. Drink is finished as you finish workout

Ya, looks fine. But now apply faster clearing novalog usage instead, a workout time of like 6:30-8pm and a bed time of about 10pm. Then apply the carbs/meal timing optimally while still having safely declined slin levels by bedtime. That's a touch harder and how I'd have to do it.

Ya, looks fine. But now apply faster clearing novalog usage instead, a workout time of like 6:30-8pm and a bed time of about 10pm. Then apply the carbs/meal timing optimally while still having safely declined slin levels by bedtime. That's a touch harder and how I'd have to do it.

it's basically the same protocol except you take the Log 10 minutes before working out. I would eat another solid meal with 7-8oz cooked meat and 40-60g carbs (I don't know how big you are) maybe 10g fat, before you go to bed at 10.

the 40g from the pre-workout oats + the 80-100g of karboload or whatever + the 80g from the white rice an hour later should be enough to keep you going, but better safe than sorry.

agreed

They get asked all the time and people are too lazy to search for the answers when this forum is literally an encyclopedia laying out all sorts of protocols, answers, results...etc.

AND the people you are going to WANT TO HEAR from are not going to bother posting here, because it has all been posted to death and many of them have already shared what they know. Take advantage of what this forum has to teach when you are asking such simple questions.

I would giv emy two cents but I have so many times I am not motivated.
easy answer and short answer: hire a coach or pm a vet
-JS

45 minutes pre-workout

30 minutes pre-workout

during workout

This looks decent. But i would find the new Mike Arnold Protocol, which is based on using Humilin R. What Little Slice wrote is good, but Mike puts the exact timing and what to take.

Honestly the Pre meal that Slice mentions is a really good idea, if you eat a meal an hour before with some carbs it really helps you not go hypo. If you read the new Mike Arnold Protocol just use that exact timing for the shakes and the same amount of carbs and you should be good.

...yeah order more body bags for the insulin threads, we're about out.

Attachments

• Starbucks Insulin copy.jpg
    Starbucks Insulin copy.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 307
This looks decent. But i would find the new Mike Arnold Protocol, which is based on using Humilin R. What Little Slice wrote is good, but Mike puts the exact timing and what to take.

Honestly the Pre meal that Slice mentions is a really good idea, if you eat a meal an hour before with some carbs it really helps you not go hypo. If you read the new Mike Arnold Protocol just use that exact timing for the shakes and the same amount of carbs and you should be good.

Throw in some healthy fats with that meal and you've got a winner.

Curious. What part wasn't true?

Peak time can differ depending on how you inject and where you inject. Maybe you should do some research too before writing a protocol which has a decent dose for some one who has never ran or had experience with it

Peak time can differ depending on how you inject and where you inject. Maybe you should do some research too before writing a protocol which has a decent dose for some one who has never ran or had experience with it

So some saying us 8-10 iu is a better option than 5 and everyone else saying that's good to go? And recommending to stay with the 10g per iu when I said to double it? Never said to im the shit. Research I have done. ran it for over 8 years and several clients started at 5. Never a issue. New to this sight but far from new to this.

So some saying us 8-10 iu is a better option than 5 and everyone else saying that's good to go? And recommending to stay with the 10g per iu when I said to double it? Never said to im the shit. Research I have done. ran it for over 8 years and several clients started at 5. Never a issue. New to this sight but far from new to this.
Then why so many questions? Try it and see. You don't need 20g per IU but 10 to 15 is plausible depending on goals. Use 5 or use 10...just decide and do it. Humalog is more powerful per IU, so I'd normally tell people 10 to 15 of humulin or 5 to 10 humalog.

Anyone have a link to his new protocol posted here...Couldn't find it in the search?!

I cant remember who referred me to it. Its basically the same just the timing is different and Mike said the humilin r allowed for more time under the curve (more nutrients absorbed)

I'll look for it but you take the humilin 45 min pre, then 25 min later you have the first shake. Then the next shaks is 75 min later and the next one is 75 min after that. The ingredients are basically the same, 10g carbs per iu spread over the 3 shakes.

Anyone have a link to his new protocol posted here...Couldn't find it in the search?!

Here you go, i couldnt find it in one of Mike's posts, this is from one of Knights posts but its typed out word for word.... I start sipping the second shake 60 minutes after i finish the first and finish it 75 mintues after the first so i dont have to slam it, Same with the 3rd...

45 minutespre-workout: 15 IU Humulin R.
? 20 minutes pre-workout: 50 grams ?Branched chain cyclic dextrins?. 20 grams Hydrolyzed protein (ex: Carnivore). 20 grams Glycerol monostearate. 3 grams Leucine. 5 grams Micronized creatine monohydrate. 2 grams Beta alanine. 3 grams Taurine. 500 mg Potassium. 1 gram Vitamin C.
? 75 minutes after 1stshake: 50 grams ?Branched chaincyclic dextrins?. 20 grams Hydrolyzedprotein (ex: Carnivore). 3 gramsLeucine. 5 grams Micronizedcreatine. 2 grams Beta alanine. 3 grams Taurine.
? 75 minutes after 2ndshake: 50 grams ?Branched chaincyclic dextrins?. 20 grams Hydrolyzedprotein (ex: Carnivore). 3 gramsLeucine.

Total protein: 60grams (excluding added free-form aminos)
Total Carbs: 150 grams (excluding any traceamounts of carbohydrates found in protein the powder).
Total Calories: Roughly900

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity