over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Inflamed peptide jab area.

Feeshoils

Registered
hey guys, my lab rat has previously used peptides in the past, all from the same 1 company. lab rat has ran GHRP-2 and CJC no-dac, both at 100mcg each time which is pinned 2-3 times per day for 1-3 months at a time on a 5 day on- 2 day off protocol and that has been fantastic in terms of muscle recovery, mood and nutrient partitioning.

Since lab rat have taken time off the peptides, (not sure if I can talk about brands here) I recently ordered from a new site which has a good reputation but sends from a location overseas to where I reside.

The order was delivered 7 days after order from overseas no dramas at all and I ordered the same GHRP2 and CJC NO DAC.
I reconstituted them as per usual and dosed up as I usually do, wiped jab area (stomach) with alcohol wipe, and upon injection, lab rat said it felt much more painfull than it usually would and aprox 10-15 mins later, felt a weird itching along its inner thighs near the underwear line (100% sure its not herpes, lol) which also moved down to its legs and feet.

This feeling subsided about 30 mins after injection and lab rat felt fine, However the injection site seemed to have inflamed to 1/3rd the size of a golf ball once I looked at it 1 hour later.
In the morning the site was still inflamed underneath the surface of the skin but it had gone down substantially.

has anybody had this happen before? In previous injections of peptides I know its usual to get a small amount of inflammation near the injection site, but this was quite substantial and wondered if it would be a cause for concern of anyone can offer an insight into this issue?

My thoughts are that it could be caused by:

Using A different type of alcohol wipe which the lab rat hasn't used before,

Smothering area too much with alcohol wipe and not properly clearing alcohol off injection area, thus injecting alcohol into area,

A dodgy vial of peptides.

The transit time which took peptides to get from company to lab rats house could have been too long and peptide structure isn't in usable form.

or body is just having a hard time getting used to using peptides again.

I have had welts/irritation develop before from my sub-q shots. I just began rotating the sites in my belly fat I was pinning, after a few weeks the welts that had developed went away. You could possibly be having a bad reaction to a filler or contaminant too..

Take an anti histamine, its nothing to worry about.

I had small raised bumps (like spiderbites) redness around and lots of itching from yesterdays pin with GHRP-6! I'm new to peppsies and this have never happened before, but the only different thing was the alcohol swap was not 100% dried so might have been a reaction to that. WIll continue and see if it happens again...

I frequently get a strong reaction from CJC-Dac as well as No-Dac, no matter what source I get it from. My body will turn red, I will get hives all over my body, my eyes turn red, my nose gets stuffy and I have uncontrollable itching over my entire body. It will happen about 15m after injection and last about 30 minutes before settling down.

With subq, it happens everytime. With IM, it happens maybe 10% of the time, which I feel is probably a result of not injecting fully into the muscle or having a little bit on the needle or something.

I completely stopped doing anything sub q anymore, all my peps are done IM.

Staff online

• Bio
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner