over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

ace 083 ...... Any one use yet

So I had a few vials I tried. Seemed to work a little. Was it fake? probably. Was when it first hit a few months back. Not from a sponsor here.
I read this article regarding ace-031. It made me think a bit differently on what's available at a pretty low price. The cost and process just to make 031 is extreme, and I would feel safe to assume that 083 is similar in the cost to produce.**broken link removed**

Key part from that article 150k a gram

So I had a few vials I tried. Seemed to work a little. Was it fake? probably. Was when it first hit a few months back. Not from a sponsor here.
I read this article regarding ace-031. It made me think a bit differently on what's available at a pretty low price. The cost and process just to make 031 is extreme, and I would feel safe to assume that 083 is similar in the cost to produce.**broken link removed**

How did it work

It's cost prohibitive currently. Based on the clinical study, the moderately effective dose is 3mg/kg. You're looking at 300mg for a guy whose 220lbs.

If it passes clinical trials and becomes approved and prescribed, I can see it becoming semi affordable. But who knows.
I highly doubt that current companies advertising it for sale have in their possession the equipment to make these peptides, its simply to costly and I just don't see it fiscally possible.

I have used legit myostatin inhibitors and real ACE, the problem is the amount needed, and the results take so long to build up, it takes years to see the muscular changes needed to warrant its use, in my opinion you would need to run it continually for over 1000 days to seeany kind of permanent changes caused by myostatin inhibition.

The other problem
how can we trust sources when they put out products like
this? If its extremely expensive, what are they really giving you.

I've used 2mg in each shoulder and it added size. It's hard to get a constant accurate measurement on shoulder but I kept an inch. I'm going to try it again real soon.

for the time being I will not be using any of these protein peptides. Until I get tangible evidence that there is legit stuff on the market I just see a waste of money. I had a good run with igflr3 last year, however I think I will be staying away from that. Reading reports from guys who tried igf in the 90s it seems like different stuff. Additionally I run into the same thought of price. If research igf goes for 50-60 and "lab grade" goes for thousands the numbers don't add up. Yes ugl gh can be had for a fraction of the cost of medical gh but it is less expensive to produce and is being mass produced overseas. I just don't see that with igf or these other proteins. Maybe when I am miraculously wealthy I'll try some increlex and some other igf (brand skips my memory).

I've used 2mg in each shoulder and it added size. It's hard to get a constant accurate measurement on shoulder but I kept an inch. I'm going to try it again real soon.

What was the length of time you used it for?
Did you use it in conjunction with anything else..
see its systematic not site specific, so im trying to understand the size gain.

Ace-083 is local. Ace-031 is systematic. I pinned 2 mg in each shoulder all at once. I'm only on 150mg Test for TRT all the time. This is the only peptide that I has worked so quickly.

Ace-083 is local. Ace-031 is systematic. I pinned 2 mg in each shoulder all at once. I'm only on 150mg Test for TRT all the time. This is the only peptide that I has worked so quickly.

Sorry I thought this thread was about Ace-031, because of the link in the second post, my bad.

Ok makes a little more sense, so what's your free test reading at?

Last edited:
I also did 2mg in my biceps. 500mg each on Tues and another 500mg each Sat. This was a week ago. I definitely think there has been improvement. I didn't take measurements so I have no objective way to tell. Got it on BOGO so the price wasn't too bad.

Sorry I thought this thread was about Ace-031, because of the link in the second post, my bad.

Ok makes a little more sense, so what's your free test reading at?

Around 800. I am going to do another run on shoulders I'm Feb. I will log it.

Around 800. I am going to do another run on shoulders I'm Feb. I will log it.

I will look forwards to that, please give me a link and il post it up for you and get more followers.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131