over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

LGD-4033 with MK-677(Legal TEST/HGH)

johnjuanb1

Featured Member / Sponsor Rep
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Sponsors
Stacking LGD-4033 with MK-677 is like stacking testosterone and HGH.
These SARMS are legal to purchase and legit.

LGD-4033 is a selective androgen receptor modulator (SARMS), and a novel non-steroidal oral SARM that binds to the androgen receptor with high affinity and selectivity. LGD-4033 is expected to produce the therapeutic benefits of testosterone with improved safety, tolerability and patient acceptance due to tissue-selective mechanism of action and an oral route of administration. Doses range from 1mg to 10mg daily. Bodybuilders have put on as much as 10Lbs of lean muscle in a month. A good cycle length of LGD-4033 is 8 weeks. There is minimal shut down with an increase in size, strength, and vascularity.

MK-677 is the most convenient form of HGH on the market.

- It is an oral sublingual HGH Secretagogue
- It only requires one 25mg oral sublingual dose per day
- It puts out over a dozen low wave HGH pulses per 24 hour period
- It is stored at room temperature making it convenient for travel
- Igf-1 increases with each consecutive day of use to extremely high levels
- Body fat seems to melt off
- Weight gain comes quickly
- Sleep is much deeper
- Endurance is greatly improved while training

Growth hormone secretagogue MK-677: no clinical ef... [Neurology. 2008] - PubMed result
Results: Administration of MK-677 25 mg resulted in a 60.1% increase in serum IGF-1 levels at 6 weeks and a 72.9% increase at 12 months.

Effects of an oral ghrelin mimetic on body composi... [Ann Intern Med. 2008] - PubMed result
Results: Over 12 months, the ghrelin mimetic MK-677 enhanced pulsatile growth hormone secretion, significantly increased fat-free mass, and was generally well tolerated. Long-term functional and, ultimately, pharmacoeconomic, studies in elderly persons are indicated.

have not noticed anything from lgd

Good pumps and increased aggression from 10mg. It feels like AAS but won't mess up your prostate. On other forums I see guys stacking several SARMs. I'd like to try that....MK-2866, S-4, LGD-4033.
I like S-4. It gives a hard appearance and great vascularity. They compare it to
Anavar. I find if I dose it at 25mg I don't get the night vision or yellow tint to my vision, but at 100mg I did.

I am Interested in the Mk-677.
It seems we are starting to hear more and more about this one lately.

Mk-677 is freaking incredible. I am 42 - more focused on fat loss but my weight is up in addition to leaning out substantially.

Don't studies show oral administration of MK, not sublingual?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Been on about 4 weeks - not sure how long I will run.. To be honest I was just trying it out but when I started to feel it I got pretty excited..
I just use 25mg in the late afternoon.. I had increased to 50 and it caused me to start getting gyno actually.. I am running nothing else so that's got to be it.. I took some nolva for a few days that I had on hand and its fine..

Yes. The studies were done orally.
I always hold orals under my tongue for better absorption. Grain alcohol is very effective at pulling compounds into your blood stream sublingually. I like to get the highest possible absorption rate.

Its pretty hard to run sublingual - burns like a mother.. I hold it as long as I can but I dont think its long enough to be effective..

I am Interested in the Mk-677.
It seems we are starting to hear more and more about this one lately.

With the serum igf1 scores being posted on cjc-1295DAC and MK-677 it really makes them look interesting. Not to mention the convenience of a once a day oral that delivers a dozen HGH Pulses, and cjcDAC only needing one injection a week in order to secrete HGH non stop.

How would LGD affect female? My wife has been asking me about the mk677 and wants to try it and has wanted something safe to add..

How would LGD affect female? My wife has been asking me about the mk677 and wants to try it and has wanted something safe to add..

I would have her try MK-2866 with MK-677.
LGD-4033 is a lot more potent than MK-2866, unless she is looking to be a women's physique competitor, it may be too strong. There are posts here in the female forum where MK-2866 made huge gains for women in terms of strength and size.

Stacking LGD-4033 with MK-677 is like stacking testosterone and HGH.
These SARMS are legal to purchase and legit.

LGD-4033 is a selective androgen receptor modulator (SARMS), and a novel non-steroidal oral SARM that binds to the androgen receptor with high affinity and selectivity. LGD-4033 is expected to produce the therapeutic benefits of testosterone with improved safety, tolerability and patient acceptance due to tissue-selective mechanism of action and an oral route of administration. Doses range from 1mg to 10mg daily. Bodybuilders have put on as much as 10Lbs of lean muscle in a month. A good cycle length of LGD-4033 is 8 weeks. There is minimal shut down with an increase in size, strength, and vascularity.

MK-677 is the most convenient form of HGH on the market.

- It is an oral sublingual HGH Secretagogue
- It only requires one 25mg oral sublingual dose per day
- It puts out over a dozen low wave HGH pulses per 24 hour period
- It is stored at room temperature making it convenient for travel
- Igf-1 increases with each consecutive day of use to extremely high levels
- Body fat seems to melt off
- Weight gain comes quickly
- Sleep is much deeper
- Endurance is greatly improved while training

Growth hormone secretagogue MK-677: no clinical ef... [Neurology. 2008] - PubMed result
Results: Administration of MK-677 25 mg resulted in a 60.1% increase in serum IGF-1 levels at 6 weeks and a 72.9% increase at 12 months.

Effects of an oral ghrelin mimetic on body composi... [Ann Intern Med. 2008] - PubMed result
Results: Over 12 months, the ghrelin mimetic MK-677 enhanced pulsatile growth hormone secretion, significantly increased fat-free mass, and was generally well tolerated. Long-term functional and, ultimately, pharmacoeconomic, studies in elderly persons are indicated.

What kind of dose timing would be best for this.....and actual dosage? LGD has to be cycled....but does the MK677?

LGD was some good stuff but it fucked with my BP Alot, the training energy I had on it was good though.

Been on about 4 weeks - not sure how long I will run.. To be honest I was just trying it out but when I started to feel it I got pretty excited..
I just use 25mg in the late afternoon.. I had increased to 50 and it caused me to start getting gyno actually.. I am running nothing else so that's got to be it.. I took some nolva for a few days that I had on hand and its fine..
Mk-677 gave you gyno? Interesting...

What about mass gains?

I was recomping so it was hard to say - but that was during the time I gained 10 lbs and lost about 10% bf.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • Bio
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar