over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What to stack with FRAG 176-191?

Sugarkane

Newbies
I tried a short trial of Sermorelin (GRF-1-29) and GHRP-2 but wanted something to help more with fat loss so now Im waiting for FRAG 176-191 and CJC-1295 DAC in the mail.

Im female, looking to drop about 10% BF. Have been stuck on a plateu.

Would this be a good routine to start with:
Frag 176-191 at 300mcg every morning before 40-60min fasted cardio + fasting couple hours afterwards
+ CJC-1295 DAC at 1000mcg per week

The research Ive read is promising. Anyone with experiences with it? Also are there other supplements that would work well combined with it for accelerated results? EC-stack? T3?

Im hitting the gym hard 5-6 times a week and morning cardio 5 times a week. Diet high protein, low in fat/carbs.
Advice?

Frag+cjcdac+ghrp2 or mk677 - that would be a good combo.

seems like a lot of pinning as I use clean syringe per vial, I bruise easily :(
I don't feel comfortable using same syringe in mutiple vials...hard to get rid of air bubbles too that way?

I don't feel comfortable using same syringe in mutiple vials...hard to get rid of air bubbles too that way?

One syringe for those three ought to be fine, just wipe the tops off with an alcohol swab before drawing.

Air bubbles do not matter in the slightest subq

I would not add other gh peptides to that stack. I would think about adding in a low dose of clenbuterol (no more than 60-80mcg per day). With clen I would start at 10-20mcg and move up over a few days to 60-80mcg). Frag I would start at 300mcg daily as you plan. Make sure you stay fasted for awhile whilst it is active. I would look at moving up in dose to 500mcg over time. The cjc-dac you could dose it ed or 2 times per week. I would dose it at 500mcg pre bed twice weekly.

I would not add other gh peptides to that stack. I would think about adding in a low dose of clenbuterol (no more than 60-80mcg per day). With clen I would start at 10-20mcg and move up over a few days to 60-80mcg). Frag I would start at 300mcg daily as you plan. Make sure you stay fasted for awhile whilst it is active. I would look at moving up in dose to 500mcg over time. The cjc-dac you could dose it ed or 2 times per week. I would dose it at 500mcg pre bed twice weekly.

I love peps but for fat loss clen is s different beast. For me preps ate about joint helth and being anticatabolic. Never found anything that even comes close to clen. I can losser like a lb a day on clen with 400 carbs and 3000 calories. I have to put carbs upto about 600 to keep things sensible

I love peps but for fat loss clen is s different beast. For me preps ate about joint helth and being anticatabolic. Never found anything that even comes close to clen. I can losser like a lb a day on clen with 400 carbs and 3000 calories. I have to put carbs upto about 600 to keep things sensible

Exactly. I know BB's who use massive amounts of clen and it is highly effective but obviously really bad for your health. But to me a low dose is good for results and should come with minimal side effects. Low dosed clen with gh peptides and a good diet and the fat will melt off. I think using a combination of different drugs is always better than many from the same category.

Exactly. I know BB's who use massive amounts of clen and it is highly effective but obviously really bad for your health. But to me a low dose is good for results and should come with minimal side effects. Low dosed clen with gh peptides and a good diet and the fat will melt off. I think using a combination of different drugs is always better than many from the same category.

Absolutely, synagy. Gh peps or frag, t3,clen and injectable l carnitine together literally disolves fat.

Clen at 60-80 is extremely high for a female. I'm 240 and I only use 40 a day. I start my female clients out at 20mcg and work up to 30-40 max.

Clen at 60-80 is extremely high for a female. I'm 240 and I only use 40 a day. I start my female clients out at 20mcg and work up to 30-40 max.

It's not extremely high but sure not low. Many women have exactly the same tolerance to clen as men do. 30-40mcg would be great too. I guess it depends upon the individual. I always say start at 10-20mcg and gradually build up to a comfortable dosage. When I used clen I stayed at about 60mcg. My ex gf would use about 80mcg. I know women who use 120-140mcg with no issues. I know men who go crazy with the dosage.

Don't add any ghrps, both frag and ghrps attach to the same receptors.

You're on the right path with the frag and cjc dac. Dose the frag morning precardio like you are and add another dose prebed. Frag is effective prebed.

Use the cjc dac twice a week minimum. If you get more comfortable with the pinning, I recommend splitting the dose up pinning it every night with the frag prebed.

As far as additional fat loss supplements, t3 and clen are the best options in my opinion. Add in one of those or both if needed. With clen start at 20mcgs and work up to 60-80mcgs if you can handle the sides. My wife wasn't confortable going over 40mcgs, the sides were not tolerable for her above that dose. With T3, keep it low start at 25mcgs and work up to 50mcgs max. Remember T3 will burn muscle as well so the lower dose the better. If using both stick to 25mcgs of the t3 in my opinion.

It's not extremely high but sure not low. Many women have exactly the same tolerance to clen as men do. 30-40mcg would be great too. I guess it depends upon the individual. I always say start at 10-20mcg and gradually build up to a comfortable dosage. When I used clen I stayed at about 60mcg. My ex gf would use about 80mcg. I know women who use 120-140mcg with no issues. I know men who go crazy with the dosage.

I suppose you can do as much as you want but I have a medical back ground and your heart can only take a high heart rate for so long before you start having issues. If ran correctly and slowly tapered up and stopped to allow receptors to clear you should never need to go real high. I've done 80 but I couldn't sign my name if I tried and my HR was steady in the 150s at rest and I'm sure a lot high while training. Only took a couple days to realize that was a dumb idea and backed it down.

I suppose you can do as much as you want but I have a medical back ground and your heart can only take a high heart rate for so long before you start having issues. If ran correctly and slowly tapered up and stopped to allow receptors to clear you should never need to go real high. I've done 80 but I couldn't sign my name if I tried and my HR was steady in the 150s at rest and I'm sure a lot high while training. Only took a couple days to realize that was a dumb idea and backed it down.

Would you mind sharing how you run a clen protocol to minimize sides while still getting results?

It's individual I guess. I can run 160mcg and my heart rate is about 130 doing cardio,150 after very intense lifting. No sides Just a nice energy. I do get warm though,especially after eating carbs My clen is good because I'll be droping nearly a lb a day at this dose on 3500 calories. I normally run 120 as any higher the weight loss is too fast and I burn muscle too even on tren and 300g protein. I go straight in at 120 and just run straight through like that. I don't run it very often to be honest but it's great for a mini cut before and after a growing phase

Last edited:
It's individual I guess. I can run 160mcg and my heart rate is about 130 doing cardio,150 after very intense lifting. No sides Just a nice energy. I do get warm though,especially after eating carbs My clen is good because I'll be droping nearly a lb a day at this dose on 3500 calories. I normally run 120 as any higher the weight loss is too fast and I burn muscle too even on tren and 300g protein. I go straight in at 120 and just run straight through like that. I don't run it very often to be honest but it's great for a mini cut before and after a growing phase

Not to knock your stuff but if you ever have to ho that high it's way underdosed.

Would you mind sharing how you run a clen protocol to minimize sides while still getting results?

I usually start at 40mcg for a week then up it to 50 mcg for a week then off for a week. I only do 1 week off bc I take a benadryl every night to clean out beta 2 receptors. Then I start back at 50 for a week then 60 for a week then off a week with benedryl and so on until I get to 80mcg. If I get the shakes to bad I stop at that dose. If your diet is on point there should be no reason to take over 80mcg. To many lazy people out there that don't want to do cardio and Diet hard so they just rely on supplements and take extreme amounts.

I also do 25mg of ephedrine before breakfast then take my clen mid day. When I get to 80 I do split doses 40/40

Not to knock your stuff but if you ever have to ho that high it's way underdosed.

I've had a lot of different clen, and used the same as my mates over the years. As I say I can use 160 clen and lose a lb a day with no diet changes so its good shit. I feel fine on 200 but weight loss is too fast and muscle wasting. This has Been the same on many highly rated brands.Anyone who knows me personally knows I've got a stupid tolerance to just about any drug and side effects( exept yohimbe for some reason). A gram of tren feels like nothing to me, I've been on superdrol and tren for 5 weeks now and still feeling great. I'm not saying this is sensible, and certainly not trying to boast.Just that one persons exxesive dose is another person's low dose. I totally agree with you on using the least to get results. I can just do about 6 weeks work in 10 days on a good dose of clen which let's me get on with growing again. Diet is 100% spot on when I use clen and lots of cardio.

Last edited:
All this clen talk, I'm going to dust off my stash. Time to lose that extra fat.

Fuck yea. I got a bottle in the cupboard begging to be used. Might throw in a 2 week mini cut after next week. Think I've got at least another week of recomp in me before I stall though. I'll start when I run out of lr3 I think

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131