YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Extra benefit of stacking CJC-1295DAC with MK-677?

MikeCrisp

Registered
Hello. I have been learning about peptides and HGH the last week or so and I am finding it every interesting. I have never tried any of this stuff, but I'm turning 40 this year and I want to get in the best shape of my life for this summer. I'm 5'11 and 189 pounds. I have a little fat in the midsection, but now have my macros dialed in and I am improving there. I am just finishing up a successful cycle of X-Factor and want to keep the momentum and gains going. Doing a bulk/recomp and hope to cut bodyfat while doing it. This is what I was considering........................

MK-677 Oral HGH Secretagogue. 25MG ED Sublingual
Huperzine A 200mcg x3 ED Sublingual
CJC-1295DAC 2 time per week, 2mg. Injection

From what have been reading, it seems one can have the same effects with this stack as they could with 4 IU's of GH injected. Would this be fair to say?

My question is, how good can the results be if I didn't use the CJC-1295DAC with this stack? I don't know if I'm comfortable doing anything that requires injections yet. So it would be important for me to find out how big a difference it makes.

What kind of results are possible with these types of stacks? Ideally I would like to drop body fat, add muscle and end up around 185-195 on the scale.

Thanks so much for reading

Last edited:
Anybody have a thought on this? I can't seem to find out anywhere.
thanks!

Hello. I have been learning about peptides and HGH the last week or so and I am finding it every interesting. I have never tried any of this stuff, but I'm turning 40 this year and I want to get in the best shape of my life for this summer. I'm 5'11 and 189 pounds. I have a little fat in the midsection, but now have my macros dialed in and I am improving there. I am just finishing up a successful cycle of X-Factor and want to keep the momentum and gains going. Doing a bulk/recomp and hope to cut bodyfat while doing it. This is what I was considering........................

MK-677 Oral HGH Secretagogue. 25MG ED Sublingual
Huperzine A 200mcg x3 ED Sublingual
CJC-1295DAC 2 time per week, 2mg. Injection

From what have been reading, it seems one can have the same effects with this stack as they could with 4 IU's of GH injected. Would this be fair to say?

My question is, how good can the results be if I didn't use the CJC-1295DAC with this stack? I don't know if I'm comfortable doing anything that requires injections yet. So it would be important for me to find out how big a difference it makes.

What kind of results are possible with these types of stacks? Ideally I would like to drop body fat, add muscle and end up around 185-195 on the scale.

Thanks so much for reading

Its a nice combo, very effective, even better if you add a ghrp morning and night.

Thanks for the reply. How much of a difference can one expect from just doing the MK-766 @ 25MG or doing the MK and the cjc as well?

Thanks for the reply. How much of a difference can one expect from just doing the MK-766 @ 25MG or doing the MK and the cjc as well?

By stacking the two your igf1 will elevate quite a bit higher, but I actually felt like I got just as good of results when I ran out of cjcDAC and kept doing my MK-677 and huperzine A. I was taking 37.5mg MK, and some days double that along with 200mcg huperzine A 3 times a day.

By stacking the two your igf1 will elevate quite a bit higher, but I actually felt like I got just as good of results when I ran out of cjcDAC and kept doing my MK-677 and huperzine A. I was taking 37.5mg MK, and some days double that along with 200mcg huperzine A 3 times a day.

Ok, cool. I just spoke to my cousin who will be running this with me starting next week. He wants to do all three, so I'll give it a shot. figure with this BOGO deal at Superior why not go all in for the first time. I read somewhere the first time is the most dramatic change so might as well capitalize.

Superior Peptide a good choice for supplier? obviously price wise , how about quality control?

thanks

Ok, cool. I just spoke to my cousin who will be running this with me starting next week. He wants to do all three, so I'll give it a shot. figure with this BOGO deal at Superior why not go all in for the first time. I read somewhere the first time is the most dramatic change so might as well capitalize.

Superior Peptide a good choice for supplier? obviously price wise , how about quality control?

thanks

I see you ordered. I am excited for you as this combo is very effective. Let us know how you and your cousin find everything. This is an easy to use combo and should give great results. Be prepared for an increase in appetite and fatigue on that combo.

thanks

Post up your results as they will most certainly be awesome !

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws