over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

PG CJC 1295 W/DAC + GHRP-2 + BOOM Ipa Experiment

Grayson

Registered
I have not formally introduced myself to the forums, so this will be my introduction. I thought I'd create a log to show how GHS peptides can aid in physique goals when paired with proper training and nutrition. There's too much talk about how they don't work and that's simple misinformation.

I mainly hang out at AM, and compared to them, PM is very hardcore. I like that :)
I'm a biochem major (started late), so I'm interested in the biochemical processes of bodybuilding as well the physiological.

So, let's get this show on the road:
Stats:
25 years old
170lbs
11-12% bf

Bench: 275lbs (off the pins from the bottom -don't know how much this is regular)
Squat: 335lbs
Deadlift: 365lbs (this was attempted many months ago and might be higher, so this could be off)

Peptides:
CJC 1295 w/DAC
GHRP-2
Ipamorelin

For this first peptide experiment I have decided to go for the sustained elevations brought on by CJC 1295 w/DAC. I have done much reading over at Dat's and feel I'm ready.

Dosing
2xday 150mcg CJC 1295 w/DAC + 100mcg GHRP-2
Thurs + Sat Evening before bed: 150mcg CJC 1295 w/DAC + 1-2grams Ipamorelin

Thursday and Saturdays are my heavy days so I need all the recovery I can get.

Training/Diet Program
Lyle Mcdonald's UD2

Pictures will be uploaded shortly.

I have not formally introduced myself to the forums, so this will be my introduction. I thought I'd create a log to show how GHS peptides can aid in physique goals when paired with proper training and nutrition. There's too much talk about how they don't work and that's simple misinformation.

I mainly hang out at AM, and compared to them, PM is very hardcore. I like that :)
I'm a biochem major (started late), so I'm interested in the biochemical processes of bodybuilding as well the physiological.

So, let's get this show on the road:
Stats:
25 years old
170lbs
11-12% bf

Bench: 275lbs (off the pins from the bottom -don't know how much this is regular)
Squat: 335lbs
Deadlift: 365lbs (this was attempted many months ago and might be higher, so this could be off)

Peptides:
CJC 1295 w/DAC
GHRP-2
Ipamorelin

For this first peptide experiment I have decided to go for the sustained elevations brought on by CJC 1295 w/DAC. I have done much reading over at Dat's and feel I'm ready.

Dosing
2xday 150mcg CJC 1295 w/DAC + 100mcg GHRP-2
Thurs + Sat Evening before bed: 150mcg CJC 1295 w/DAC + 1-2grams Ipamorelin

Thursday and Saturdays are my heavy days so I need all the recovery I can get.

Training/Diet Program
Lyle Mcdonald's UD2

Pictures will be uploaded shortly.

Im following sir.

Watching too.

I will be following. 1-2g Ipamorelin pre bed... I like :)

Anyone who hasn't tried 1g Ipam pre bed needs to... it's an experience :D

ALRIGHT! Now it's a party! :headbang::headbang::headbang:

Beginning pictures.
These were taken at the end of week 3 post workout.

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

So, we have 3.5 days in fat loss mode and 3.5 (aroundish) of anabolism/attempts at muscle accrual/regain.

On the 3.5 days of fat loss Albuterol is utilized 3-4 times a day with 200mg of caffeine. Doses vary. Pre-workout ranges from 4-12mg and regular doses throughout the day are either 4mg or 8mg. Doses are always with 200mg or 400mg of caffeine and always supplemented with 1-3 grams of L-Tyrosine and 1-2 grams of Taurine.

In all fairness, I have not been very strict with my dosing of albuterol, but now that fat loss is picking up I will be vigorous with supplementation.

I do 60 minutes of LISS cardio with 0.2mg/kg of Yohimbine HCL + 8mg Albuterol + 200mg Caff every Wednesday and sometimes Thursday (I really need to work on getting my ass to the gym Thursday mornings). GHS dosing is always pre-cardio as well.

I have done this workout regimen in the past and gotten great results. Here they are:

**broken link removed**

During that time, I utilized Clen + 50mcg T3 and no AAS. I did not lose muscle mass (according to the calipers), but I did feel flat even though that wasn't the case. I also need to note that my time to exhaustion was greatly reduced due to T3. I do not recommend it without AAS.

This time I'm using GHRP/GHRH and Albuterol. That's it. Only now I have 10 additional pounds of lean body mass that I acquired last bulking phase. So long story short: it's time to cut.

Effects Noticed 8 Days In
Increased recovery
Wonderful sleep (like holy fucking shit...)
Slight water retention
Strength increases (I've noticed I'm much stronger not only during power days but during depletion as well).

I've seen some use the 1mg every 3-4 days approach to CJC 1295 w/DAC, but as we have seen, not only does it give sustained elevations, but it also provides a spike. Coupled with a GHRP it is very potent and obviously should not be run for much longer than 12 weeks.

My dosing is outlined above but I will reiterate it:
CJC-1295 w/DAC 100-150mcg x2/day
GHRP-2 100mcg with each DAC dosage

Pre-bed on Thursday and Saturday evenings: 1gram Ipamorelin + 100mcg CJC 1295 w/DAC.

My experiment will last 8-10 weeks depending on how I dose.

Last edited:
335x1. This was after 5x5 at 280, so I was pretty spent by then. This was pre-GHRP/GHRH usage.

**broken link removed**

Observations on BOOM dosed Ipamorelin
**Deeper sleep than usual
**Significant body composition change. Granted this was after a very heavy workout, but I noticed deeper striations in my shoulder region and much rounder fullness to my muscles. This with the previous evening of not eating according to the diet plan. (I was at a party where all that was offered was whiskey and doritos. I needed to finish the night on a good note, so I had a bottle of whole milk and beef jerky).
**Soreness decreased
**Recovery (from a mental and physical perspective) increased

Possible Alterations/Modifications to this Toggle
  • Adding in saturation doses of Mod GRF (1-29) + GHRP-2 on Sunday (the day after the toughest workout of the week) to increase local MGFs and cell proliferation.

• Adding in very low dose Melanotan II (10-20mcg) on fat loss day for the fat loss benefits of MTII. This includes appetite reduction (which I might need as we get longer into the cut), increase in fatty acid oxidation and increase in circulating endogenous T3.

All of this would be based on funds at the moment. I might do this in the coming weeks instead of lumping everything in all at once.

For MTII I need to note that I am naturally olive skinned (Med descent; the pictures don't do justice), so even for tanning purposes I wouldn't need that high of a dose.

Last edited:

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly