over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MK-677's affect on macros?

MikeCrisp

Registered
ok, if MK-677 drives your hunger through the roof and your goals are to build more muscle and burn fat, what kind of affect does this have on your macros? If say normally I ate 3000 calories to gain weight, using the appropriate protein, carbs and fat, how should I now treat my calorie intake? Does the MK-677 allow you to eat even more and have your body more efficiently spread around your weight gain? In other words, does the MK-677 allow you to eat more fat to more easily achieve that higher calorie intake? Does it allow your body to process fat better, allowing you to eat more dirty? Or do I still need to eat within my macros to lose fat while on it?

Hope that made sense, I think it may not have, haha.

Basically, how clean should one eat while on MK-677 on a recomp/bulk. I want to be tip top by summer. Thanks!

Last edited:
Eat more clean food. Your body can handle more calories since everything is in overdrive on MK, but make sure it's good nutritious food, not junk.
I take in 4,000 calories and am very lean because I only eat one cheat meal a week. Keep calories to 500 per meal with 8 meals/protein drinks

sure you can eat more dirty but you wont make the gains or look as good as if you were to eat clean.

I actually posted a study a couple months back that showed MK upped protein synthesis in people on caloric depravation.
I'll go back and see if I can find the thread, really cool stuff.

Ok, sounds good. I just wanted to make sure. I'll up my calories and go even higher on the protein, maybe like 220-240 grams. I weight 189 or so

I actually posted a study a couple months back that showed MK upped protein synthesis in people on caloric depravation.

That'd be awesome if you can find this study. If so, I'd love to research this for those intended purposes.

I'm super interested in this too
That'd be awesome if you can find this study. If so, I'd love to research this for those intended purposes.

Eat more clean food. Your body can handle more calories since everything is in overdrive on MK, but make sure it's good nutritious food, not junk.
I take in 4,000 calories and am very lean because I only eat one cheat meal a week. Keep calories to 500 per meal with 8 meals/protein drinks

When eating clean and not jacking up insulin sensitivity you can indeed eat a lot on it. Lots of protein and carbs does the body good and the MK still keep you solid. if your trying to fight off the christmas eating or similar events forget it. High dose tren is the only thing that stops the damage from that shit, I learnt the hard way this year cruising through the festive period and hoping the peps would keep me out the shit. I did eat a whole Christmas cake over 2 days, was about the size of 2 shoe boxes and the icing was thick haha was probably on about 12000 calories or more and 100g protein for a few days. Yes im an idiot,flame away lol

Last edited:
When eating clean and not jacking up insulin sensitivity you can indeed eat a lot on it. Lots of protein and carbs does the body good and the MK still keep you solid. if your trying to fight off the christmas eating or similar events forget it. High dose tren is the only thing that stops the damage from that shit, I learnt the hard way this year cruising through the festive period and hoping the peps would keep me out the shit. I did eat a whole Christmas cake over 2 days, was about the size of 2 shoe boxes and the icing was thick haha was probably on about 12000 calories or more and 100g protein for a few days. Yes im an idiot,flame away lol

I agree with you in the tren. I've been on 400mg tren for a few months and I really stay lean even with my gorge-fest of 10,000 calories once or twice a week.

I agree with you in the tren. I've been on 400mg tren for a few months and I really stay lean even with my gorge-fest of 10,000 calories once or twice a week.

Arnt you trying to stay close to comp condition these days? Bet you look incredible. Im focusing more on conditioning and holding a tighter waist this year. Going to stay single digits once I get there. Christmas was bad, actually december was bad.Taking my tome though, recomp, 2 week minicuts and short sharp high dose growing phases. Never give the metabolism Chance to slow down or the fat time to rebuild. Long drawn out cuts leave me binge eating for months after. No more of that bullshit. Now im eating more but all clean things moving nicely and cravings gone. Havnt had a cheat since December 28th. Don't miss the junk. If I go to dinner somewhere I just have a little meat,potato and veg to be social, no desert. It's becoming habit and easy. Only processed foods is rice krisbies post workout to cover my humalog and white rice if you count that as processed.

Last edited:
Arnt you trying to stay close to comp condition these days? Bet you look incredible. Im focusing more on conditioning and holding a tighter waist this year. Going to stay single digits once I get there. Christmas was bad, actually december was bad.Taking my tome though, recomp, 2 week minicuts and short sharp high dose growing phases. Never give the metabolism Chance to slow down or the fat time to rebuild. Long drawn out cuts leave me binge eating for months after. No more of that bullshit. Now im eating more but all clean things moving nicely and cravings gone. Havnt had a cheat since December 28th. Don't miss the junk. If I go to dinner somewhere I just have a little meat,potato and veg to be social, no desert. It's becoming habit and easy. Only processed foods is rice krisbies post workout to cover my humalog and white rice if you count that as processed.

Yes. I'm staying in contest form from here on out. Kratom
has made it very easy. It really kicks up the metabolism so I'm
Always hot. Between that and 400mg tren I stay very lean and can have 700 calorie meals with 100 grams carbs in them and be both full and ripped

Always hot. Between that and 400mg tren I stay very lean and can have 700 calorie meals with 100 grams carbs in them and be both full and ripped

Cool. I find tren dossnt really get me lean much quicker when cutting but once I'm lean it will keep me there easy. You got any pics on pm of your current look?

The best I ever looked (still along way to go) was on tren and high carbs. Add in a few other bits andMK-677 and you have a winning formula :)

The best I ever looked (still along way to go) was on tren and high carbs. Add in a few other bits andMK-677 and you have a winning formula :)

Tren and anadrol was my best look. I look shit on tren without a good wet compound to fill out the muscle. Npp works well too. Superdrol is working well also but need a good dose . Tren destroys carbs on impact for me so I need something to fill out.

you and JJ are really making me think about trying a low dose of tren lol. i recently bumped up my test from 70mg to 200 and already feel much fuller. 100mg of tren a week sounds pretty good right now, but i just got in my igf and hgh frag so i wanna add in 1 thing at a time.

you and JJ are really making me think about trying a low dose of tren lol. i recently bumped up my test from 70mg to 200 and already feel much fuller. 100mg of tren a week sounds pretty good right now, but i just got in my igf and hgh frag so i wanna add in 1 thing at a time.

It's best adding one thing in at a time. But 15mg tren a per day could work wonders. Just make sure you get good tren.

It's best adding one thing in at a time. But 15mg tren a per day could work wonders. Just make sure you get good tren.

agreed. i definitely wanna c what the igf is gunna do by itself.

Tren is like a cheat meal,or sex with a pretty girl,if your gonna do it, cane the shit out of it for a while Haha. Joking aside solid plan,I've just got a problem with tren addiction I think:banghead:

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear