over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

hum-r gh question

HayDn

Banned
I have been running 5iu hum-r with 10u GH, either pre or post workout. I switch it up. Anyway, I got really hypo the other day on just 5iu slin.

Does this mean I am super insulin sensitive and is this really good?

I literally have to take 100-150g of carbs to not go hypo on 5iu slin. I am just wondering if this is OK? and what exactly this means.

I am still figuring out my body and my reactions to slin with GH. I am getting very good gains, and and full and pumped all day long. Its just almost not worth it to me to run this stuff because of my major sensitivity.

The following protocol seems to work really well for me.

30 mins preworkout, eat 50g carbs solid food.
does 10GH/ 5iu hum-r
mix ~50g karbolic/ plasma and drink intra workout and eat a Hersey bar.
PWO, mix 50g dextrose in a 100g protein shake.
2 hours later, eat again, or drink another shake with carbs/protien.

This is crazy overkill for 5iu slin, but its what I need to do...

anyone else like this?

I don't mean to be a dick but are you sure your taking 5iu slin and not 50iu. A lot of people mess this up with their first run on slin. 5iu your body should be able to handle with no carbs.

I don't mean to be a dick but are you sure your taking 5iu slin and not 50iu. A lot of people mess this up with their first run on slin. 5iu your body should be able to handle with no carbs.

Not a slin expert, but have run Hum R several times. What jamescb said might be the case. If you have a .5cc slin syringe its 5 little ticks (units) on the syringe. Not 5 iu's like GH buddy.... Its a different measuring scale. Most people that don't know could not imagine that such a little amount of insulin is what is supposed to be taken but that's what it is.

With that being said, if you are taking the right amount there can only be one other explanation, or maybe 2. You are either taking it when your blood sugar is extremely, extremely low... in which case you would need to eat something with carbs within a couple hours, or start drinking your carbs immediately upon injection. Or the other thing is you are extremely sensitive to insulin.

5iu is very little and you should not be going hypo. If you are in fact taking 50 iu by mistake (5 gh iu's) you are lucky to be alive...

no I'm not taking 5cc of slin... my god... I have slin pins.

I go hypo off of 5iu slin. So I am super sensitive. straight up. Im just wondering if thats crazy rare, looks like it is.

I usually gain 10lbs the first week on this dosage. So its working. Its just crazy how sensitive I am to slin. My regular diet is very low on carbs, I eat very clean.

Last edited:
its really weird, because this week that I have been dosing slin, I have had a ton of energy, I think I have a problem with my diet and not eating enough carbs, This makes me tired all day long, I can sleep at any time. I am going to start eating carbs more. I really think I am not getting enough carbs throughout the day.

no I'm not taking 5cc of slin... my god... I have slin pins.

I go hypo off of 5iu slin. So I am super sensitive. straight up. Im just wondering if thats crazy rare, looks like it is.

I usually gain 10lbs the first week on this dosage. So its working. Its just crazy how sensitive I am to slin. My regular diet is very low on carbs, I eat very clean.

Ok..how many little ticks on the insulin syringe are you injecting??

Ok..how many little ticks on the insulin syringe are you injecting??

Yes, answer this question. I have a feeling you are taking too much.

And also you always need to have a carb meal within 2 hours prior of taking the slin shot. Mixed carbs preferably, maybe oatmeal with honey… or cream of rice within an hour and half prior to injection (digests faster).

If You are injecting slin when you already have low blood sugar you go hypo. You cant just take it on a low carb diet then thing slamming a carb drink 15 minutes later will make you ok.

thanks growman, thats my problem, I wasn't eating a solid carb meal before the dose. When I make sure I eat carbs beforehand I don't have a problem. I guess I thought Ide be fine with 5iu and just investing carbs immediately and from that point on.

show me where someone took half a bottle of slin, and thought that was right... I have never heard of this.. Just a bunch of talk of someone potentially doing it.

show me where someone took half a bottle of slin, and thought that was right... I have never heard of this.. Just a bunch of talk of someone potentially doing it.

A half a vial of humilin is 500iu not 50..you keep referring to that, I think that's why people are questioning your measurement. But have at it..we are just trying to help.

You clearly don't know how to measure this. 1cc is 100iu of slin I know fully believe you are taking 50iu

I go to 5 on the slin pin, thats 50iu?

If thats the case, then 1 on the pin is 10iu. makes sense now.

thanks

Last edited:
5 on the slin pin is 50iu that's correct. But thanks for being a smart ass earlier

I go to 5 on the slin pin, thats 50iu?

If thats the case, then 1 on the pin is 10iu. makes sense now.

thanks

I think you have to re-access you Slin sensitivity;) at least you were honest with your mistake.

:banghead:
people like this are using slin :rolleyes:

actually do some fking research before injecting yourself with dangerous substances

lol @ "crazy insulin sensitivity"

consider yourself lucky that your insulin sensitivity is probably utter shit, otherwise you wouldve probably coma'ed out from 50ius within half an hour, even if its just hum-r and not that fast

much better at the 1 mark. If you aren't making mistakes you are trying hard enough.

I had a bunch of candy bars and carb sources to take myself outta hypo, I was just wondering why the hell I kept hitting it, it didn't make sense, Math isn't my strong suite, and I never took a closer look at what an actual iu was on a slin pin.

mistakes were made.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity