over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tesamorelin question.

Saku39

Registered
I've read that Tesamorelin is a long acting GHRH, but I looked it up and it said the half life is only 38 minutes. I've read 2 mg at night is the suggested dose. Would it be best to dose multiple times per day, maybe with a ghrp? I used the search and didn't come up with a ton of information. Thanks.

I've read that Tesamorelin is a long acting GHRH, but I looked it up and it said the half life is only 38 minutes. I've read 2 mg at night is the suggested dose. Would it be best to dose multiple times per day, maybe with a ghrp? I used the search and didn't come up with a ton of information. Thanks.

You could use it in numerous ways. I know a few guys who have run it at approx 2mg pre bed with great results. I have tried most things but tesa is one I haven't but it's top of my list.

i don't think that 38 minutes is right...it's actually fda approved for aids therapy...

Thanks for the input. Wikipedia said the half life is 38 mins, but that could obviously be wrong. I've been taking it at 1.66 mg at night with 200 mcg GHRP 6. I figure since it is a GHRH it would make sense to take a GHRP with it. It has only been 5 nights and all I can tell so far is deeper sleep. Thanks for the Synthetek code, Elvia, saved me 5 bucks.

it is 38 minutes, lab tested, longer than most ghrh, and obv shorter than DAC.

I'm 5 days in as well.
It elevates GH for 8hrs, at least that's what I thought.
I believe its DAT that says its not a great pep for some reason.
Have u tried GH to be able to compare the two?

How are you finding the Tesa now? Did you use a board sponsor?

I bought it about a year ago from a company that used to be a sponsor here. I don't think they are any longer. I noticed better sleep and feeling a bit better overall the first week. I've still been using it at night, but have also been taking 1295 no dac/ghrp 6, 100/200 twice during the day for the last 5 days or so. I'm a bad test subject.

I'm 5 days in as well.
It elevates GH for 8hrs, at least that's what I thought.
I believe its DAT that says its not a great pep for some reason.
Have u tried GH to be able to compare the two?

I have used generic GH in the past with a few different protocols. I didn't use the Tesamorelin solo for long enough to compare to GH. I got greedy and started using the 1295/ghrp 6 combo as well as the Tesa at night. Sad to hear that DAT isn't fond of it as he seems to often be correct.

I really like tesamorelin but I think cjcDAC will give you higher serum igf1 over time, which has been documented.
Tesamorelin at 2mg per night gets serum igf1 up to almost 300. This is extremely costly financially.
CjcDAC gets serum igf1 from 400-600+ proven here by blood work.

I really like tesamorelin but I think cjcDAC will give you higher serum igf1 over time, which has been documented.
Tesamorelin at 2mg per night gets serum igf1 up to almost 300. This is extremely costly financially.
CjcDAC gets serum igf1 from 400-600+ proven here by blood work.

True. I still think it would be a great alternative to the cjc's. Just like you I love to rotate so this will definitely be part of my future plans. Tesa, cjc no dac and cjc dac rotated through this year :) A friend of my who trains top BB's actually ordered some Tesa recently for one of his main athletes.

I found tesa to be better for fat loss than any other ghrh,

I found tesa to be better for fat loss than any other ghrh,

That's exactly why my friend ordered it (fat loss in contest prep). He put him on 1mg pre bed to start but will move up to 2mg pre bed.

How are guys getting on with tesamorelin? This is one of the few peptides I haven't actually tried so it intrigues me a lot. I would love to run this stuff at 2mg per night right now.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131