over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anything to add to HGH for fat loss?

jdog55

Banned
I've been using HGH, mostly mean greens, for cutting. I recently found out I am 30% bodyfat so I need to stop bulking for a good long time and diet down to around 12%.

Using the HGH helps fat loss. I know this. I also use it to help my skin and to reverse aging.

I have been doing full ketosis for 14 days now and i'm down 4 lbs. Should I consider adding anavar to assist in the fat loss?

I want to save testosterone until I start bulking again.

I lift 3 days a week and do 45 minutes on the elliptical and 20 minutes in the steam room right after 3 days a week.

Most of my fat is in my stomach. I am 6'0 and 205 lbs. Even when I was in high school at 6'0 130 lbs, I still had a lot of fat in my stomach. Hope this info helps.

Any advise would be appreciated.

Testosterone is great for fat loss. I don't know why you think it needs to be saved for bulking.

I would run Test/Growth Hormone. Dial in your cardio and diet.
Add some Resveratrol @ 300mg/week or higher.

The test/hgh synergy alongside resveratrol will melt the fat off.
Stay away from orals and tren -- it's not necessary for you despite how tempting it may be.

Last edited:
Recently found you're 30%? How's that? Don't have a mirror?

Anyway, do cardio every day. Like one hour of it.

And by your stats you almost have no muscle. Yes, add some test to it just to keep the muscle you have and maybe gain some. Slightly above TRT (200-250mg) should be ideal.

6ft and 205 pounds at 30% bf :confused:

You don't need any drugs just to learn how to diet.

If I had to pick anything I would say 30mg test per every day using slin pins.

Var definitely can help with belly fat but only for the last few pounds. If you don't loss a lot of fat first all var in the world won't help.

Keep going with GH and keep test at 150-200mg/wk. You can't just get rid of test, have shitty or crashed levels, and end up saving test for bulking/

30% is a lot.

You don't need drugs to help you lose fat. You need an effective diet, cardio, and time. You didn't get to 30% overnight or in a few weeks or months...
Stick with it and don't rely on drugs to cut bodyfat.

Agree with alex, it's sad you had to find out your 30% bf.....losing weight is very easy, what's hard and what people don't have is DISCIPLINE/WILL POWER:

- 30-45 min fasted cardio right out of bed
- carbs around workout only, rest of day protein - fats - veggies
- 30 mins cardio after last meal.... before shower & bed
- Ephedrine Caffeine Yohimbine stack .....1st A.M before cardio and 2nd after lunch 12-1pm
- you can use 1-2 iu of gh pre a.m. cardio if you want

This is a very simple plan, but again.... discipline is they key.....consistency is the key

6ft and 205 pounds at 30% bf :confused:

You don't need any drugs just to learn how to diet.

If I had to pick anything I would say 30mg test per every day using slin pins.

This. save your gh money and hire a coach. You must literally be doing everything wrong they you posdibly can. Before I lifted a weight I was 6 foot, 220lb and about 25-30% bodyfat. I lived on take out, cakes and donuts, ( bags at a time)drunk very heavily at weekends and never walked anywhere or did any exercise. Id probably be in seroius trouble if i hadn't stopped.Doing keto is rediculous with your stats. Save that sort of shit for if you compete and are behind on prep. When I decided to sort myself out i lost 10lb first week and 5lb second week worth 0 knowledge on diet except eat less move more. That 4lbs you've lost is water and glycogen, youve lost 0 fat in 2 weeks. Not a flame, just want you to realise your on a road to nowhere with your current approach and drugs ain't gonna do shit until you learn about nutrition. There's very good coaches on hear that cost less than $150 per month I belive. if you hire a coach, stick l to the diet and cardio plana little test and gh will only amplify results. Anavar is very anti catabolic and good for strenght, doesn't do shit for fat loss ime.

Last edited:
Also apologies if i come across as an ass hole,not my intention, I made plenty of mistakes in the past, putting drugs ahead of diet being one of them. Id rather you learn from my mistakes, not yours. It will save you time. Good luck with your goals which ever path you take

How were you tested to determine 30% body fat? That is A LOT! Are you sure that's accurate? How long have you been training?

205 @30% BF would put you at 143.5lbs LBM. At 6'0", that is a little hard to believe.

Last edited:
Get a thyroid panel test, run t4 at 150mcg a day with that gh

Tighten up that diet big time! Keep test in the mix, don't drop it. Cardio 5 to 6 times a week ; fasted if possible. Consider hiring a coach. There are top notch coaches on PM. It would def be worth the money.

I know it's hard for me to believe to. I went to LA fitness and held the meter in my hands and it said 30%. In addition to that, i don't have any love handles or any fat on my arms and legs. I do have a belly though, but you cant tell if i'm standing up. Thanks for the feedback.

Post up a pic. That doesn't sound like 30% to me. And bio-impedance body fat testers are notoriously inaccurate.

Que the hate i'm going to get for posting these. Keep in mind that I haven't done any steroids in 7 years due to depression from my last cycle when I was 30. I do HGH for fat loss and to make my skin better.

I'm not holding my stomach in or out in any of the photos. The last couple show my stomach fat.

Attachments

• CAM00103.jpg
    CAM00103.jpg
    272.5 KB · Views: 652
  • CAM00107.jpg
    CAM00107.jpg
    272.8 KB · Views: 655
  • CAM00106.jpg
    CAM00106.jpg
    269.9 KB · Views: 670
  • CAM00108.jpg
    CAM00108.jpg
    271.3 KB · Views: 587
  • CAM00109.jpg
    CAM00109.jpg
    237.3 KB · Views: 589
I know it's hard for me to believe to. I went to LA fitness and held the meter in my hands and it said 30%. In addition to that, i don't have any love handles or any fat on my arms and legs. I do have a belly though, but you cant tell if i'm standing up. Thanks for the feedback.
Na, those hand held things are bullshit. If you were 30% youd have love handles. good that you posted pics. Id have thought 20% but its hard to say as muscle mass is quite low currently which will put number up.

Last edited:
Your no where near 30% maybe 22 % id say you just have a very soft physique, looks like low test levels and poor diet .

I'm glad you posted pictures.

That's nowhere near 30%, not even close... More like 20%ish...

You do look like you don't lift, eat whatever and drink some beers here and there, so the advice above is still up.

Unless you have a serious condition, test/HGH/good diet is all you need now to improve. If you could hire a trainer, better.

U don't need to take anything.

U need to do HIT cardio and straighten your diet.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws