over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

TB500 vs bpc157 for shulder inflammation

Erichuup

Banned
i have some bad shoulder inflammation i am getting massage and eletro acupuncture. i have had this for 6 month now and it i not gone.

i can train every except shoulder and chest that is where it really hurts. the rest no problem.

so i was going to do like
tb500mg for 4 weeks and dont know if i should stack bpc157 at like 5mg a week for 4 weeks and see how that will do for me..

can you guys help here

i have some bad shoulder inflammation i am getting massage and eletro acupuncture. i have had this for 6 month now and it i not gone.

i can train every except shoulder and chest that is where it really hurts. the rest no problem.

tb500mg for 4 weeks and dont know if i should stack bpc157 at like 5mg a week for 4 weeks and see how that will do for me..

can you guys help here

Typically you want to run TB-500 for 8 weeks. A four week loading phase at 4mg/week with two shots per week and then a four week maintenance phase at 2mg/week. If you could, I recommend running both as they are a great combo. I'm personally doing both and have seen good results with my elbow. BPC-157 is normally 250mcg per injection.

so i dont need to shoot 5mg pr week of BPC 157

i having problems to figure what does to do this in

250mcg a day of BPC157 works for me and a lot of other guys on here.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

250mcg a day of BPC157 works for me and a lot of other guys on here.

I ran the bpc 157 for my shoulder it helped tremendously. Shoulder hurt for a solid month. I went up to 500mcg a day and by the time my first vial was gone I was and remain pain free. Great stuff!!

can you guys help here

I had some really bad shoulder inflamation a few months back. On a suggestion I picked up some Super Cissus from USP Labs. I took 6-8 pills every day for about a month and it is completely gone now and I have more range in motion than I have had in years. Now I just take 2 caps per day and I'm still pain free. Stuff is amazing, but make sure you superdose in the first few weeks

I started out doing it how NY Muscle does it with 250mcg per day, but switched to 500mcg and saw better results. So at the higher end of 500mcg per day you are looking at 3.5mg per week of BPC-157. I also make sure to get at least 2-3g of fish oil a day (EPA + DHA), take Super Cissus from USP Labs, and do rehab work as well. My elbow went from being in pain throughout the day to barely nothing after a month and I'm able to workout again. I'm not 100% but I'm getting there, just the fact that I am able to workout again no problem is awesome.

Peptides will do you good, just have to make sure to dose them right. I am megadosing TB-500 at 8mg per week for 6 weeks and then going down to 4mg for the next 4-6 weeks. The general protocol is half the amount I'm using but I decided to use more because my elbow was bugging me too much.

can you guys help here

Where in your shoulder does it hurt? Are you sure it's not bicep tendonitis which feels like it's the shoulder giving you a problem? I'm going through that right now so I'm going to start seeing my Rolfer again to fix it (painfully deep tissue massage).

I may try Bpc157 too but of never used it for that problem. I've only used it for a true shoulder/rotator issue.

Last edited:
I think I posted this in another thread but its worth mentioning again, 250mg of bpc in my right knee literally healed my MCL in a month.

Where in your shoulder does it hurt? Are you sure it's not bicep tendonitis which feels like it's the shoulder giving you a problem? I'm going through that right now so I'm going to start seeing my Rolfer again to fix it (painfully deep tissue massage).

I may try Bpc157 too but of never used it for that problem. I've only used it for a true shoulder/rotator issue.

thanks everybody.

you are correct that it is my biceps and some front shoulder and i am eating fish oil 4 grams a day. and i am getting deep tissue massage with eletro-acupuncture. and it has help a lot, but i feel i need something more :)

i have gotton an okay to get my shoulder and MRI scan by my doctor, i dont live ind the US so it if different here.

i will try 500mcg ed wiht BCP 157 and 250mcg og TB500 doing it for 40 days and then see if it help

again thanks for all the reply.. keep em comming.

thanks everybody.

you are correct that it is my biceps and some front shoulder and i am eating fish oil 4 grams a day. and i am getting deep tissue massage with eletro-acupuncture. and it has help a lot, but i feel i need something more :)

i have gotton an okay to get my shoulder and MRI scan by my doctor, i dont live ind the US so it if different here.

i will try 500mcg ed wiht BCP 157 and 250mcg og TB500 doing it for 40 days and then see if it help

This is perfect and will help dramatically. That's my current protocol and my rotator cuff and rear delt tears are improving consistently.

thanks everybody.

As JJ stated a perfect cycle and should help you significantly. Keep us posted on your results. I want to try that combo... at your doses too.

Typically you want to run TB-500 for 8 weeks. A four week loading phase at 4mg/week with two shots per week and then a four week maintenance phase at 2mg/week. If you could, I recommend running both as they are a great combo. I'm personally doing both and have seen good results with my elbow. BPC-157 is normally 250mcg per injection.

5mg per week for 8 weeks loading
2mg ""Maintenance

Absolute miracle for my shoulders

reversed gh related tendonitis.

Thickened hair significantly

So which is it? TB500 for 4 weeks loading or 8 weeks loading?

Do you always inject these 2 (BCP and TB500) in the body part that is injured?

I've read people doing different things. Some load for 4-6 weeks, other do 8, up to you. I'm actually doing a loading phase of 6 weeks not 4, I miss-typed sorry about that.

Do you always inject these 2 (BCP and TB500) in the body part that is injured?

Both are systematic, but I've been doing BPC-157 into the injury site and TB-500 sub Q. From what I've researched, BPC-157 is mostly done into the injury site. I have done TB-500 into the injury site as well just to see if it would improve things and it did seem to provide a little bit of a bump in how good my elbow feels, so I'm going to continue doing it IM. It's all up to you.

Just ordered 4 vials of each. I will come in and let everyone knows how it goes. I was thinking of trying just one of the 2 out to help gauge which is working better but again I am lazy and may want to just get it all going asap!

Thx for the help johnjuanb1, I did use your code.

Either. Obviously a longer loading period would be better but not needed from what I have heard. These peps usually start working fast for most guys.

Not famaliar with the loading protocal but hav been useing tb and bpc @ 250 mcg ea ed for 5 weeks now and my knees and shoulders feel great .. i threw away my celebrex.. expensive crap ..pro

Not famaliar with the loading protocal but hav been useing tb and bpc @ 250 mcg ea ed for 5 weeks now and my knees and shoulders feel great .. i threw away my celebrex.. expensive crap ..pro

Most guys do great on a lower dose of each. Obviously high doses would be extremely effective but they may not be needed for BPC-157 and TB-500. I would always recommend starting low and seeing were you are after a few weeks. It just saves money as these can add up when dosing for long periods. Sounds like you are doing great.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity