over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Newbie Crisp's MK-677, CJC-DAC, Huperzine Log

MikeCrisp

Registered
Ok, so here it goes. Been reading up gaining knowledge here the last couple weeks. I have never experimented with Peptides, GH or AAS, so this is completely new territory for me. When I first heard about Peptides and research chemicals I saw it as a great entry point into some advanced techniques.

Just to give a quick background, about 18 months ago I went through a divorce that took it's toll emotionally for awhile. Eating kinda didn't matter for awhile and one day I stepped on the scale and I was down to 158 and it snapped me out of my funk and I have been trying to gain weight since. I'm 5'11 and I normally hover between 175-180 with varying levels of fat. So 158 was horrible. Long story short, I have been lifting hard and eating a lot. A few weeks ago I got to my heaviest which was 192. In my attempt to put on these pounds I of course also gained some fat around the midsection. Nothing I was worried about because I planned to start up with the cardio and was planning to lose the fat by the summer. I gained all this weight with creatine, bcaa and a couple of cycles of X-Factor from Molecular Nutrition. I absolutely love using it and I am coming to the end of my current cycle in about two weeks. That brings me to the peptides. I really wanted to get started on them so when I come off the X-Factor I'm full tilt already into the peptides and I can just ride that through the summer.

That was a lot of info, haha, but I feel it's relevant info for explaining my goals. Anyway, I dropped from 192 to 188 in a few weeks of eating within my macros and incorporating some cardio. My midsection slimmed down a little. That brings me to the Log............

Purchased the Peptides from Superior Peptide. I did everything through the website. The only mistake was on my part, I didn't order the water for the CJC-DAC. No biggie. Shipping was very fast. Items were delivered within 3 days with free shipping and BOGO deal. Ordered for myself and my cousin. Amazing deal.

Dosing:

-MK-677 25mg every day.

-CJC-1295 w/DAC 1mg every 3 days.

-Huperzine A 200mcg x3 per day.

-Potassium Gluconate 595mg x2 per day (for potential bloat)

-X-Factor Advanced (ARA Sup) 6 pills 30 minutes pre workout, only on lifting days. Only running it for 2-3 more weeks. Full cycle.

Will be eating even more calories than usual and attempting to stay within my macros. As many as the peptides will allow me to ingest while still burning fat.

Goals:

-gain muscle
-lose fat
-help with hair thinning
-help with some gray hair
-general well being
-anti aging (turning 40)

If I can get between 195-200 with a respectable midsection by the Summer I would be very excited. Still not sure if that is a realistic expectation, but I'm excited to try, hahaha. I'm turning 40 in March and I am very determined to be in the best shape of my life this summer.

Training:

3 Day Split
-Chest/Triceps
-Back/Biceps
-Shoulders/Legs
-Cardio/Abs
-Repeat

That was pretty wordy, haha. I hope some of you experienced guys follow and please feel free to make any suggestions you think of. Like I said, I'm very new to this. Thank you to anybody who has answered my questions as well. Russian Star and others :)

Day 1

Last night I took 200mcg dose of Huperzine followed 30 minutes later by 25mg of MK-677. The Huperzine wasn't too bad, but the MK-677 was pretty nasty. This of course was to be expected and a fractional price to pay for what hopefully will be a kick ass cycle. I held both doses under my tongue until the alcohol stopped burning. I would estimate 90 seconds or so. Stayed up a little later than usual because I was not at my house. Between the time I dosed to the time I slept I felt great, a general well being. Kinda felt a bit like Xanax, but very lightly. Not sure if this is just placebo, because I'm not sure if there should be any effect after just one dose. About 30 minutes after dose I was hungry, which is great considering we ate gigantic steak and pepper sandwiches about an hour before hand. I ate some more steak and went to bed. I slept very soundly on my cousin's couch. I did wake up twice to pee, but went right back to sleep immediately.

In the morning I woke up hungry, not painfully hungry, but hungry. My cousin told me he was starving this morning and he never really gets hungry till he's up for while. Good sign!

I was originally planning on getting into the gym 12 hours after initial dose, but I had to go a little earlier. I finished up my workout right around that 12 hour mark.

Now as far as the workout goes, I'm not sure if it's too early for it to be the MK-677 or just a really strong placebo affect, but I had an amazing workout. I spent a solid two hours in there and could have stayed longer even. I had an awesome pump and tightness. Endurance was super high and I added a few exercises in to extend the workout.

One thing to consider is I am in the sweet spot of my X-Factor cycle, so I have been having great workouts the last two weeks, but today had more to it. Again, might just be placebo. The mind can be powerful, but I think the MK is helping. Then I got on the scale and was 192. I was 188 two days ago. I'm sure I didn't gain 4 pounds just from the MK-677, but something may be happening.

After my workout I felt great, nice and awake. I drove home, which is about an hour and I did start feeling a bit lethargic, nothing too crazy. It was right around the 12 hour mark, so maybe I was looking for it, hahaha. I finished my workout 4 hours ago and I still feel pretty tight.

I haven't felt any numbness yet. I may have had a little toe tingle 30 minutes after dosing last night.

I didn't dose the CJC1295-DAC yet, waiting on the water solution.

Ok, what do you guys have for me?

Last edited:
Last night I took 200mcg dose of Huperzine followed 30 minutes later by 25mg of MK-677. The Huperzine wasn't too bad, but the MK-677 was pretty nasty. This of course was to be expected and a fractional price to pay for what hopefully will be a kick ass cycle. I held both doses under my tongue until the alcohol stopped burning. I would estimate 90 seconds or so. Stayed up a little later than usual because I was not at my house. Between the time I dosed to the time I slept I felt great, a general well being. Kinda felt a bit like Xanax, but very lightly. Not sure if this is just placebo, because I'm not sure if there should be any effect after just one dose. About 30 minutes after dose I was hungry, which is great considering we ate gigantic steak and pepper sandwiches about an hour before hand. I ate some more steak and went to bed. I slept very soundly on my cousin's couch. I did wake up twice to pee, but went right back to sleep immediately.

In the morning I woke up hungry, not painfully hungry, but hungry. My cousin told me he was starving this morning and he never really gets hungry till he's up for while. Good sign!

I was originally planning on getting into the gym 12 hours after initial dose, but I had to go a little earlier. I finished up my workout right around that 12 hour mark.

Now as far as the workout goes, I'm not sure if it's too early for it to be the MK-677 or just a really strong placebo affect, but I had an amazing workout. I spent a solid two hours in there and could have stayed longer even. I had an awesome pump and tightness. Endurance was super high and I added a few exercises in to extend the workout.

One thing to consider is I am in the sweet spot of my X-Factor cycle, so I have been having great workouts the last two weeks, but today had more to it. Again, might just be placebo. The mind can be powerful, but I think the MK is helping. Then I got on the scale and was 192. I was 188 two days ago. I'm sure I didn't gain 4 pounds just from the MK-677, but something may be happening.

After my workout I felt great, nice and awake. I drove home, which is about an hour and I did start feeling a bit lethargic, nothing too crazy. It was right around the 12 hour mark, so maybe I was looking for it, hahaha. I finished my workout 4 hours ago and I still feel pretty tight.

I haven't felt any numbness yet. I may have had a little toe tingle 30 minutes after dosing last night.

I didn't dose the CJC1295-DAC yet, waiting on the water solution.

Ok, what do you guys have for me?

Tingling I assume from MK.

Last edited:
Looks like a good starting point. Not sure what x factor is but It's a very short time to put on that much lean muscle at our age without aas. Not recommending u to go that route. Hopefully Ur muscle memory kicks in and the weight comes on! Good luck brother!

I will be following this :)

Arachadionic acid, fascinating, I wrote quite an article on xfactor some time a go, il post the info here.

Following along broski.

I will be using sns X-gels at 5 caps a day pre workout on training days to increase the amount of Arachidonic acid taken up by skeletal muscle.

In the context of Arachidonic Acid, the final destination should be skeletal muscle. Luckily, there is an energetic state which favors fatty acid delievery to this tissue: Exercise (or acute starvation) . In an exercise-induced environment, LPL on skeletal muscle becomes active which serves as an adjunct to glycolysis for the TCA cycle via beta-oxidation. Similarly, the enzyme DGAT also becomes active in skeletal muscle which functions to store excess fatty acids as triglycerides. Since both of these enzymes are heavily active during exercise, it is clear that an excess of fatty acids are being removed from blood plasma into skeletal muscle as a reservoir (this also serves to decrease insulin insensitivity)

Because fatty acids like arachidonic acid are emulsifed and taken up into enterocytes where they are esterfied on a glycerol backbone to form a triglyceride. Next, the triglycerides and cholesterol esters are bound together to form a chylomicron, they are then able to be utilised by the body depending on our energy homeostatis... When training or when in a starved phase, uptake will be by skeletal muscle and not by fat cells.. so the potential for Anabolism is greatly improved.

Well with locoalised inflamation, if not affected by fats or sugars, then it can convert to prostaglandin PGF2alpha, signaling Ribosomes to repair and rebuild muscle fibers, its far more complicated than that, but hence the reason why it must be consumed on an empty stomach, and for best results when its muscle that is causing the change in homeostatis, then the process of translating mRNA into protein by ribosomes becomes especialy important in enhancing our physiques.

One could argue that fatty acid oxidation is the predominant way of energy delivery during resting state, which is true so you could think, Ok lets say ARA is consumed with food, and its destination is VAT, or general adipose tissue, we could think it would still reach its required destination, Muscle through fatty oxidation.
The concern here is, Small amounts of ARA have nothing like the same anabolic effect as larger amounts, so the route from adipose tissue to skeletal muscle isnt exact enough to make 'releasing' the fatty acids into the blood stream. Fatty acids are not soluble and have to be coupled with lipoproteins for plasma transport (and energy delivery). Then skeletal muscle will be competing with other tissue for them, and typically relys on its own store of triacyglycerides for beta-oxidation , So consuming ARA in a fasted state will deliver a much higher amount of ARA INTO MUSCLE!

In my own humble opinion, this is about the most underated supp around, partly because its never cycled properly

r.s

Sounds like a great start. One thing I love about MK-677 is you feel and see changes very quickly. It sure does make you hungry!

Will be following for sure. I'm adding MK to my stack soon. It's not a placebo affect brother, MK kicks in pretty quick. Your weight gain could be anything, you need to weigh yourself in the mornings at the same time of the week (diet wise). It sounded like you ate quite a bit the night before.

Looks like a good starting point. Not sure what x factor is but It's a very short time to put on that much lean muscle at our age without aas. Not recommending u to go that route. Hopefully Ur muscle memory kicks in and the weight comes on! Good luck brother!

X-Factor Advanced is an ARA supplement. It's over the counter and actually works great. you have to follow certain dosing protocols to get the most out of it.

4-6 pills 30-45 minutes pre workout on workout days only.
Take it with GMS and LCLT for optimum performance
Eliminate as much fish oil as possible during the run, fish oil competes for uptake so it actually diminishes the results.
Take for 50 workouts and cycle off about the same amount of time.

Arachadionic acid, fascinating, I wrote quite an article on xfactor some time a go, il post the info here.

Following along broski.

Cool. Yeah, it's my favorite supplement. Hoping to have a new favorite in a couple weeks though

Well, when I got down to 158 pounds it was pretty much because I wasn't eating, so once I started eating again and training the pounds came back pretty fast. I got back to my usually 175 pretty quick, but the ARA really helped get me passed that and into the 190's. I have never been this heavy, I like it

Will be following for sure. I'm adding MK to my stack soon. It's not a placebo affect brother, MK kicks in pretty quick. Your weight gain could be anything, you need to weigh yourself in the mornings at the same time of the week (diet wise). It sounded like you ate quite a bit the night before.

sure did. I started tracking again yesterday and I got up to 3100 calories. 101 grams of fat, 274 grams of protein and 315 grams of carbs. Protein number is pretty high. Not sure how efficient my body will be at utilizing that much. Usually I just eat a bit over body weight for protein. Also the fat number will normally be lower, unless the fat goes away, haha

Starting Point Pics

Here are some starting point pics. I took the first 3 at the gym on day 1 and 60 minutes later at home I took the other 2. Maybe every few weeks I'll put some more up or if I see some changes.

Attachments

• IMG_3264.jpg
    IMG_3264.jpg
    140 KB · Views: 2,281
  • IMG_3265.jpg
    IMG_3265.jpg
    169.6 KB · Views: 3,550
  • IMG_3266.jpg
    IMG_3266.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 1,180
  • IMG_3267.jpg
    IMG_3267.jpg
    227.1 KB · Views: 5,768
  • IMG_3270.jpg
    IMG_3270.jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 1,812
Day 2

I took another 25mg of the MK-677 last night about an hour before bed. I took all three Huperzine doses (200mcg) with the last one being 30 minutes before the MK.

I slept nice and soundly. I don't remember my dreams. I did wake up once to pee and when I came back I realized my sheets were soaked with sweat. I took it as a good thing, hahaha. Is that to be expected?

I pulled the idiot move of the day by taking my pre-workout and driving to the gym without calling first today. They along with the other 4 gyms within driving distance were all closed and I was jacked up like a crack head with no weights to throw around. Very disappointing! I didn't give up and kept calling the gyms and finally one of them opened. Of all things, it was the damn Planet Fitness that opened while the NYSC's were all closed. I appreciated the irony in that and headed over. My pre-workout pretty much left my system, so I had to make a decision and I had a second pre-workout about 2 hours after the first.

Lets just say between that and the MK, I felt amazing. I overcame my previous disappointment and bad timing and ended up having one of the best back and bicep workouts I have had in awhile. My pump was insane and it was uncomfortable to put my shirts back on in the locker room :) I went heavier on all lifts as well. I'm pushing myself harder because I want to get the most out of these chemicals, so I'm not sure how much of increasing the lifts had to do with the MK or just enhanced motivation, but I'll take it no matter what!! Endurance was strong and I had no issues killing it for 2 hours. My arms no longer had it, haha.

The scale at PF, a different scale from my previous measurements was 190 pounds. I typically work out at about 5 different gyms depending on where my job has me for the day. NYSC and PF. PF is just my backup.

Hunger is good, but nothing that crazy. Will this effect increase as the days go by?

Well, when I got down to 158 pounds it was pretty much because I wasn't eating, so once I started eating again and training the pounds came back pretty fast. I got back to my usually 175 pretty quick, but the ARA really helped get me passed that and into the 190's. I have never been this heavy, I like it

ARA sounds interesting (I have never used it). Everyone is different but sure hunger should increase over the next week. My appetite was big but nothing too bad on MK-677. What I struggled with was tiredness and that became unbearable by the 2nd week (most are fine though).

This Huperzine gives a nice buzz. Other than preventing the body from shutting down GH release, what else does it do for you?

ARA sounds interesting (I have never used it). Everyone is different but sure hunger should increase over the next week. My appetite was big but nothing too bad on MK-677. What I struggled with was tiredness and that became unbearable by the 2nd week (most are fine though).

Isn't the tiredness associated with synthetic GH injections as well? If so it's a great endorsement for MK-677

Isn't the tiredness associated with synthetic GH injections as well? If so it's a great endorsement for MK-677

Exactly. Every good HGH/Peptide I have ever used has made me feel more tired through the day. 10IU rips were really bad. CJC-DAC bad but manageable. MK-677 was the worst by far... I couldn't function... dose is the main factor. Start lower and build up and that will only help.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131