over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Any known peptides for arthritis?

Justinfv41

Newbies
Hey everybody,
Been dealing with, what I thought was, a bunch of injuries. After seeing a bunch of doctors, they think it could be psoriatic arthritis... I've been devastated, because from what I've read, it is un-curable, only somewhat managable. When I thought it was just injuries, I was planning on taking BPC157 and TB500, to try to heal myself. Now the options are medications, with some serious side effects, and the fact that I could be on them forever. Just wondering if there are any peptides out there used for treatment of arthritis, or if anyone else has had any experience with this. Any help would be unbelievably appreciated. I'm 23, and this pain has beat the crap out of me for the past year, i just want to be able to get back to what I love running and lifting. Thank you.

Can't give any input on peptides personally, but I think you should take a long hard look at the Veteran Supplies thread and the curcumin thread. Injectable curcumin is one of the best things you can put in your body, health-wise. I'm not suggesting it's the end-all answer for you, but it's a great place to start and I haven't heard of anyone saying they regret running it.

Hey everybody,
Been dealing with, what I thought was, a bunch of injuries. After seeing a bunch of doctors, they think it could be psoriatic arthritis... I've been devastated, because from what I've read, it is un-curable, only somewhat managable. When I thought it was just injuries, I was planning on taking BPC157 and TB500, to try to heal myself. Now the options are medications, with some serious side effects, and the fact that I could be on them forever. Just wondering if there are any peptides out there used for treatment of arthritis, or if anyone else has had any experience with this. Any help would be unbelievably appreciated. I'm 23, and this pain has beat the crap out of me for the past year, i just want to be able to get back to what I love running and lifting. Thank you.

Those peptides most likely won't do much for true arthritis. I practically wiped out my rheumatoid arthritis with a combo of a few things to tackle inflammation:

Curcumin is the 1st thing you should look into. I use super bio curcumin from life extension as its the bcm95 preparation which is a superior form of Curcumin. 1 pill 3 times a day with a meal.

Take a solid probiotic in the am on an empty stomach and also look into Astaxanthin. I take 1 4mg Astaxanthin pill with 3 meals. As far as probiotic I use dr mercola complete probiotic 90 day supply bottle.

Some guys on here recommend injectable curcumin but that's up to you to research and decide if it's right for you.

I also haven't drank anything but water for almost 2 years. I dumped diet soda and crystal light. All those fake sweeteners fuck up your gut flora and inflammation starts in the gut. This is also where the probiotic comes into play.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

Awesome thanks so much. Just looked into the curcumin, and will definitely try it. Seems like there is a high reward/low risk, with taking it via injections. Don't know if you're allowed to talk about it on here, but do you know of anywhere that sells high quality injectable curcumin? I really appreciate it, this is definitely giving me some hope.

Awesome thanks so much. Just looked into the curcumin, and will definitely try it. Seems like there is a high reward/low risk, with taking it via injections. Don't know if you're allowed to talk about it on here, but do you know of anywhere that sells high quality injectable curcumin? I really appreciate it, this is definitely giving me some hope.

Veteran Supplies in the sponsor section. Since he's the only sponsor who carries it I think it's ok that I mention a source in an open thread like this.

Yes, and I'd read the whole thread. Every question you could have about the curcumin has been answered in that thread. I'd highly recommend the 100mg/ml formulation rather than the 200, no matter how attractive the pricing is. Unless you got an amazing pain tolerance. :D

BPC-157

Stable gastric pentadecapeptide BPC 157: novel therapy in gastrointestinal tract.

Authors
Sikiric P1, Seiwerth S, Rucman R, Turkovic B, Rokotov DS, Brcic L, Sever M, Klicek R, Radic B, Drmic D, Ilic S, Kolenc D, Vrcic H, Sebecic B.
Author information
Journal
Curr Pharm Des. 2011;17(16):1612-32.

Affiliation
Abstract
Stable gastric pentadecapeptide BPC 157 is an anti-ulcer peptidergic agent, safe in inflammatory bowel disease clinical trials (GEPPPGKPADDAGLV, M.W. 1419, PL 14736) and wound healing, stable in human gastric juice and has no reported toxicity. We focused on BPC 157 as a therapy in peridontitis, esophagus, stomach, duodenum, intestine, liver and pancreas lesions. Particularly, it has a prominent effect on alcohol-lesions (i.e., acute, chronic) and NSAIDs-lesions (interestingly, BPC 157 both prevents and reverses adjuvant arthritis). In rat esophagitis and failed function of both lower esophageal sphincter (LES) and pyloric sphincters (PS), BPC 157 increased pressure in both sphincters till normal and reduced esophagitis. However, in healthy rats, it may decrease (PS) or increase (LES) the pressure in sphincters. It has strong angiogenic potential, it acts protectively on endothelium, prevents and reverses thrombus formation after abdominal aorta anastomosis, affects many central disturbances (i.e., dopamine and 5-HT system), the NO-system (either L-arginine and L-NAME effects), endothelin, acts as a free radical scavenger (counteracting CCl4-, paracetamol-, diclofenac-injuries) and exhibits neuroprotective properties. BPC 157 successfully heals the intestinal anastomosis, gastrocutaneous, duodenocutaneous and colocutaneous fistulas in rats, as well as interacting with the NO-system. Interestingly, the fistula closure was achieved even when the BPC 157 therapy was postponed for one month. In short-bowel syndrome escalating throughout 4 weeks, the constant weight gain above preoperative values started immediately with peroral and parental BPC 157 therapy and the villus height, crypth depth and muscle thickness (inner (circular) muscular layer) additionally increased. Thus, BPC 157 may improve gastrointestinal tract therapy.

So really BPC-157 reverses athritis?

BPC-157

Stable gastric pentadecapeptide BPC 157: novel therapy in gastrointestinal tract.

Authors
Sikiric P1, Seiwerth S, Rucman R, Turkovic B, Rokotov DS, Brcic L, Sever M, Klicek R, Radic B, Drmic D, Ilic S, Kolenc D, Vrcic H, Sebecic B.
Author information
Journal

Affiliation
Abstract
Stable gastric pentadecapeptide BPC 157 is an anti-ulcer peptidergic agent, safe in inflammatory bowel disease clinical trials (GEPPPGKPADDAGLV, M.W. 1419, PL 14736) and wound healing, stable in human gastric juice and has no reported toxicity. We focused on BPC 157 as a therapy in peridontitis, esophagus, stomach, duodenum, intestine, liver and pancreas lesions. Particularly, it has a prominent effect on alcohol-lesions (i.e., acute, chronic) and NSAIDs-lesions (interestingly, BPC 157 both prevents and reverses adjuvant arthritis). In rat esophagitis and failed function of both lower esophageal sphincter (LES) and pyloric sphincters (PS), BPC 157 increased pressure in both sphincters till normal and reduced esophagitis. However, in healthy rats, it may decrease (PS) or increase (LES) the pressure in sphincters. It has strong angiogenic potential, it acts protectively on endothelium, prevents and reverses thrombus formation after abdominal aorta anastomosis, affects many central disturbances (i.e., dopamine and 5-HT system), the NO-system (either L-arginine and L-NAME effects), endothelin, acts as a free radical scavenger (counteracting CCl4-, paracetamol-, diclofenac-injuries) and exhibits neuroprotective properties. BPC 157 successfully heals the intestinal anastomosis, gastrocutaneous, duodenocutaneous and colocutaneous fistulas in rats, as well as interacting with the NO-system. Interestingly, the fistula closure was achieved even when the BPC 157 therapy was postponed for one month. In short-bowel syndrome escalating throughout 4 weeks, the constant weight gain above preoperative values started immediately with peroral and parental BPC 157 therapy and the villus height, crypth depth and muscle thickness (inner (circular) muscular layer) additionally increased. Thus, BPC 157 may improve gastrointestinal tract therapy.

Thanks for all the info. Think I will try out 2 bottles of bpc, and the injectable curcumin as well!

Thanks for all the info. Think I will try out 2 bottles of bpc, and the injectable curcumin as well!

That sounds a like a great combo :) I should get these for my dad as he suffers bad.

Those peptides most likely won't do much for true arthritis. I practically wiped out my rheumatoid arthritis with a combo of a few things to tackle inflammation:

Curcumin is the 1st thing you should look into. I use super bio curcumin from life extension as its the bcm95 preparation which is a superior form of Curcumin. 1 pill 3 times a day with a meal.

Take a solid probiotic in the am on an empty stomach and also look into Astaxanthin. I take 1 4mg Astaxanthin pill with 3 meals. As far as probiotic I use dr mercola complete probiotic 90 day supply bottle.

Some guys on here recommend injectable curcumin but that's up to you to research and decide if it's right for you.

I also haven't drank anything but water for almost 2 years. I dumped diet soda and crystal light. All those fake sweeteners fuck up your gut flora and inflammation starts in the gut. This is also where the probiotic comes into play.

This is great info buddy.. I just found a very close friend of mine has rheumatoid arthritis and she hasn't be able to afford humira (1500 a month in Canada) and instead is doing chemo either once a month or a week I forget which to control it/slow it down it's absolutely crazy ;(

I was also going to suggest BPC-157
I recently did not know much about this peptide until i receivd a vial by sccident!
Been looking into it a lot and i think this could be research greatly for arthritis in the future!
Please keep everyone updated on your research!

Best of luck to you@

FL

Have a look for superoxide dismutase (SOD) mimetics

BPC-157

Authors
Author information
Journal

Affiliation
Abstract

At what dose per day for my lab animal?

Its all on the ask any questions with rs thread

Like 50 mcg 6 x ed near the injury.. for females I think he said 60 for guys?

Its all on the ask any questions with rs thread

Like 50 mcg 6 x ed near the injury.. for females I think he said 60 for guys?

Sorry bro, but I just searched (read previously) RS's thread and the word "arthritis" isn't mentioned once (unless the search engine is broke).

So- bump

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner