over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How would YOU run IGF-LR3/MGF-peg ?

ForkLift

Banned
Okay guy i'm about to start a log an im contemplating how i should best run these two together?

Was thinking alternating days. Due to them both having a long have life. I want one form of igf to clear before administering the other! So i was thinking

50-100mcg lr3 pre wo, IM, Bi laterally
next day
200mcg MGF-peg Post wo, IM, bi latertally

but i am open to suggestions!
I usually have used DES in the past but i decided to try out l3r this time around. I havn't been taking many off days latley so i think alternating back and forth could bring interesting results. kinda difficult because they both have long half lives and need one to clear before using the other.

But please anyone chime in with past exp or your insight!

thanks

FL

I just posted this in the other thread but here you go...

I would separate them and run them for 1 to 4 weeks then rotate. So 1 and 4 weeks would look like...

Week 1= PEG MGF
Week 2= LR3
Week 3= PEG MGF
Week 4= LR3

or

Weeks 1-4= PEG MGF
Weeks 5-8= LR3
Weeks 9-12= PEG MGF
Weeks 13-16= LR3

I would personally go with 1-2 weeks of each and rotate to the other.

Dosage I would go with 1mg PEG MGF injected twice weekly (Mon and Thurs) so 1 vial per week.

LR3 would be 100-200mg daily in 10-20 micro injects concentrating on 1-2 body parts.

I just posted this in the other thread but here you go...

I would separate them and run them for 1 to 4 weeks then rotate. So 1 and 4 weeks would look like...

Week 1= PEG MGF
Week 2= LR3
Week 3= PEG MGF
Week 4= LR3

or

Weeks 1-4= PEG MGF
Weeks 5-8= LR3
Weeks 9-12= PEG MGF
Weeks 13-16= LR3

I would personally go with 1-2 weeks of each and rotate to the other.

Dosage I would go with 1mg PEG MGF injected twice weekly (Mon and Thurs) so 1 vial per week.

LR3 would be 100-200mg daily in 10-20 micro injects concentrating on 1-2 body parts.

thanks for the input, again...
interesting about this HIGH dosed 2x weekly injects of peg i have been reading about this on a few dif forums latly!
Have you tried this personally? This is something new im just hearing about because usuallly in past people have never used it this way. I've used it on off days sub-q 200mcg. I've used IM like regular peg post w/o! but never in such high dosages like this. Im interested to hear more!

SO when doing the 1mg 2x week.

Would that be sub-q?

I like the first outline you made
Week 1= PEG MGF
Week 2= LR3
Week 3= PEG MGF
Week 4= LR3

And i totally agree with the 10-20 micro injects into body parts of focus! I was going to go with 100mcg bi-lat!

I have 6 vials of each! So i could run this for about 12 weeks!

Last edited:

Would that be sub-q?

Yes that would be sub-q. I haven't tried it but plan to very soon. I will start a thread about it when I do.

Literally this is top of my list. Afterwards I want to try high dosed tesamorelin (combined with Ipamorelin) to help with fat loss.

From looks of your avatar brother you don't need to much help with fat loss!

I'm curious to know what russinstar has to say about this!

Would that be sub-q?

I like the first outline you made
Week 1= PEG MGF
Week 2= LR3
Week 3= PEG MGF
Week 4= LR3

And i totally agree with the 10-20 micro injects into body parts of focus! I was going to go with 100mcg bi-lat!

I have 6 vials of each! So i could run this for about 12 weeks!

Yes that is what I would do. I would either go with 1 or 2 weeks of each (both would be great). That stack should bring great muscle gains/fullness and fat loss. Definitely keep the LR3 to a certain body part as I think it should bring great site enhancement properties. 1 slin pin for 5x 10mcg is the approach I use and you barely feel it going in.

How deep do you usally go with you IM shots? When using a slin pin i usually don't go in a far as i would if i was for say injecting AAS! I usually just go in about a half inch! This has worked fine in the past for me! Esp on some body parts like the bicepts!

You agree?
or should i be going a little deeper. I know they say your skin is about 1/2 inch thick. So in the past i've just gone in slightly more than 1/2 inch!

Last edited:
How deep do you usally go with you IM shots? When using a slin pin i usually don't go in a far as i would if i was for say injecting AAS! I usually just go in about a half inch! This has worked fine in the past for me! Esp on some body parts like the bicepts!

Most slin pins are 1/2 inch so I just go all the way in. I have done 5 injects many times with 1 slin pin with no issues at all. I know guys who use 20 pins for 20 tiny injs. Sure you want to be safe and everything sterile but to me that is a waste. That may not be the 'right' thing to write but just being honest. I have never once had an issue from injecting.

What body part do you think you want to improve most?

No i agree with you. Technically the pin is blunted a little just on your first inject due to you drawing from the vial. But i do the same thing bro. I know others might now agree. But it's good for at least 4-5 injects. The 5ths one may pinch a little but it's really no biggie at all for me!

Honestly this go around i want to imporove my chest and tricepts the most.

When injecting into tricepts. You really got to do like 6 injects. Twice into each head. Or maybe only once into the small head my the top of the elbow and three times into the biggest head!

Chest i feel is the same. You really need to inject like 6 times on each side. You could do five tho fine. When doing six. I usualy split them up into 4 pins. Do three injects with each. Two pins each side!

* this past cycle im currently running. I don't know why but my back and bicepts really took some amazing form. Esp. My back! So i want to improve now on my chest and tricepts! My back us HUGE right now! My choulders also. Which i trained real hard this cycle. Usually in the past i have left shoulders and only trained them once a week because ( maybe not so much rear choulsders) your shoulders get trained in-directly via other body part exersices.

Last edited:
If anyone else has research these peps before please chime in as I would like to hear as much input as possible!

thanks
FL

Igf1lr3 before bed on workout days
Peg mgf before bed on non workout days if no other peps are being run.

Alternating the days is more effective than alternating weeks, because your building up your igf levels which means mgf works better, you want high igf levels at the same time as using mgf.

Here is something I did I really liked.

Igf1lr3 first thing am 100mcg

MGF peg 2 hours post workout 150mcg

In muscles trained pge1 30mcg bi laterally.

Had a really nice effect.

Yeah thats what i waqs thinking alternating days! So i think thats what i'm going to do. Going to do micro injectiong tho into my chest/tricepts with both! I'll use the lr3 pre w/o! and the MGF-peg the next day on my off days(if i take one) before bed. OR just make sure i time 24 hours in between dosing as best i can!

Thanks for the input both of you!
i'm gonna be loggin this one real detailed so maybe you will follow!

thanks again

ForkLift

About what Eliva was saying on the 1mg 2 x a week! I think i will incorpaoracte this into my log as well. Just in my own way.

RS stated when i asked him on his thread:
Any Peptide Questions Ask RussinanStar Here

I cant see how it would be active long enough for 1mg to be utilised by the body, receptors will be saturated after 1 hour, 500mcg, possibly a better option. I see the idea behind it, im not sure science would back that up.

Which was sort of along with what i was thinking! I think If i'm alternating days, instead of 1mg twice weekly, going with 500mcg 4x weekly or EOD!

So instead of the usually 200mcg bi-lat doase EOD, I would do 500mcg bi-lateral EOD!

So...
Around 12-16 weeks or so the log will run!
Alternating from Peg to Lr3 daily.
Will be Doing Micro injections Bi-lateral with each.
Around 20 micro injects per Day, 10 injects each side, 5 injects in each muscle. About!

Day 1: IGF-LR3 - 100mcg Pre-W/O bi-lat
Day 2: MGR-peg - 500mcg Post w/o bi-lat or on Off days before bed
Alternating back and forth!

Igf1lr3 before bed on workout days
Peg mgf before bed on non workout days if no other peps are being run.

Alternating the days is more effective than alternating weeks, because your building up your igf levels which means mgf works better, you want high igf levels at the same time as using mgf.

Here is something I did I really liked.

Igf1lr3 first thing am 100mcg

MGF peg 2 hours post workout 150mcg

In muscles trained pge1 30mcg bi laterally.

Had a really nice effect.

pge1 i'll have to look into that!
I mean nothing is set in stone YET! So i might chage things up
but what i layed out above i think will work very nice together!

No one else wants to chime in on their lr3/peg experiences?

Lr3, noticed best results 8+ hrs pwo... workout time was around 6ish pm. And would just pin in the morning after, in bparts trained usually 2-3x bilat.

Mgf, can't say I ran the peg version before, just regular. And that was usually 1.5-2hr pwo n b parts trained 5-6x bilat. Split. ,, that suxx after about a month.. great results, just way to much pinning for my taste.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear