over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

peps rendering rHRH obsolete?

dudeface

Registered
hey there. I was wondering if some pros are giving up rHGH altogether and going with peptide protocols such as MK 677 and cjc w/dac. It seems effective and reliable. any thoughts?

as for me, I'm just a guy that works out does a moderate amount of gear/gh or peps.

I'd think pros are mostly running high dose pharm gh. Peps are good but they're is s limit to how much gh you can get them to out put. Sooner may go they peps route though and they're mast be done that don't use gh at all. Only they know.

More and more people are running peptides. I am sure most of the pros are now running peptides throughout the year. I know Dennis James likes to use a lot of peptides for his athletes. However as Sammy stated I am sure they are using lots of pharm grade HGH and always will do as long as they can get it. If you have access to both use both. But sure more and more guys are realizing the effectiveness of peptides.

hey there. I was wondering if some pros are giving up rHGH altogether and going with peptide protocols such as MK 677 and cjc w/dac. It seems effective and reliable. any thoughts?

as for me, I'm just a guy that works out does a moderate amount of gear/gh or peps.

The pros stack pharma grade hgh with peps.
CjcDAC and MK-677 are getting the attention of people now.
Dennis James has his clients on cjcDAC.

I am literally blown away by the effect MK-677 has had. I was extremely skeptical but I am a believer now.

I have a small amount of CJC-DAC but I know I need more for a good run...

JJ / Elvia - is the CJC going to really make that much of a difference? I am really happy with my results from the MK

Also - I think I read that the effects have been shown to increase with dose up to 100mg/day... Is that correct? I don't think I will go that high - but I would like to try 50mg/day..

If I go to 50 - would it be best to dose all at the same time or morning and night?

Sorry for all the questions - appreciate any help..

I am literally blown away by the effect MK-677 has had. I was extremely skeptical but I am a believer now.

JJ / Elvia - is the CJC going to really make that much of a difference? I am really happy with my results from the MK

Also - I think I read that the effects have been shown to increase with dose up to 100mg/day... Is that correct? I don't think I will go that high - but I would like to try 50mg/day..

If I go to 50 - would it be best to dose all at the same time or morning and night?

The addition of cjcDAC will push serum igf1 higher, meaning more lean muscle growth and faster fat loss.
I plan to dose MK-677 twice a day at 25mg each time but dosing 50mg once a day is most likely the same thing in terms of results.
I also saw someone post a study showing MK doesn't top out on hgh secretion until 100mg.

As mentioned adding the cjc-dac will only add to things. They work synergistically and even just 2mg cjc-dac per week could be a difference. As mentioned you should experience greater fat loss, improved recovery, more muscle fullness and a sense of well being. I really like how cjc-dac makes me feel.

Yes the effects are dose dependent but with that comes increased side effects. Everyone is different but the main one at high doses would be general fatigue/tiredness. Splitting up the dose may help minimize side effects but the difference wouldn't be huge (you are still taking 50mg for example). Although if you go up to 50mg I would recommend splitting the dose up am/pm. Find out what works for you but one thing I am certain of the results with 50mg will only be better :)

I'd recommend 5mg per week DAC and 50mg mk677 all at once pre bed.

I am really happy with the mk-677 and cjc-dac. There was a little bit of water retention at first, that seems to go away after a week or so. It seems as effective as my 5iu 5 days a week doing 25mg of 677 a day and 1.5mg of dac a week.

I am really happy with the mk-677 and cjc-dac. There was a little bit of water retention at first, that seems to go away after a week or so. It seems as effective as my 5iu 5 days a week doing 25mg of 677 a day and 1.5mg of dac a week.

I am using 5IU HGH pre bed with 40mg test p everyday whilst I get back into things and loving the results. I only have 1 kit of hgh though so it will be a short cycle. MK-677 felt stronger to me but the side effects were unbearable for me so I had to lower my dose to 25mg. If I use it again I will start at 12.5mg and gradually build up over time.

That's pretty damn good results then man.. With the BOGO and using CJC at only 2mg a week - the cost would be FAR less than gh at 25iu a week (someone correct me if I am wrong) - much less you dont have the same "concerns" as the gh as far as legitimacy.. After my results with Mk - I dont see the point in spending the $$ and gambling on gh.. I am not saying others shkdnt - I just am not as serious about this as many guys..

Thanks to those that responded...

Last edited:
I am using 5IU HGH pre bed with 40mg test p everyday whilst I get back into things and loving the results. I only have 1 kit of hgh though so it will be a short cycle. MK-677 felt stronger to me but the side effects were unbearable for me so I had to lower my dose to 25mg. If I use it again I will start at 12.5mg and gradually build up over time.

You are obviously more knowledgeable than me, but why are you using HGH before bed. From what I have read, the body produces the most natural HGH when you are sleeping. Doesn't the HGH right before bed effect that.

Also anyone know how often you have to inject CJC/dac? I keep seeing 2-5mg per week, but how often per week.

You are obviously more knowledgeable than me, but why are you using HGH before bed. From what I have read, the body produces the most natural HGH when you are sleeping. Doesn't the HGH right before bed effect that.

Also anyone know how often you have to inject CJC/dac? I keep seeing 2-5mg per week, but how often per week.
Twice a week is preferred. Some do once some do 7 days.

Hgh during sleep is like .1iu. Why pay any attention to that when you can do much more from an exogenous source. I think pre bed is the second best time to do it besides pre workout.

Because 5iu is a hell of a lot more than your body will excrete at night...answer to your 2nd question, I split my dose into EOD injects..I am using 4mg.

CJC-DAC at least once per week. I like to do it twice weekly but there is merit in doing it everyday. As mentioned above the natural amount of HGH pre bed is tiny compared to 5IU HGH inj. Anytime is good but I think the two best times are pre workout and pre bed. I do it pre bed because I am lazy and it is easier for me to dose it then. It also gives me more vivid dreams dosing it at that time and that is a big bonus for me.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Lbmike99
NapsGear