over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Inhibit somatostatin

jfrost89

Registered
I plan to run a high dose peptide cycle and I've read by Inhibiting somatostatin increases the effects and high statin levels could possibly stop any results.

I've read people use Huperzine A and HGCg found in green tea extract to Inhibit somatostatin.

I've never used these before, is huperzine A the herb sold at vitamin Shoppe or gnc how does it works, doses etc.

Use melatonin instead. Huperzine is just anecdotal. I bet, if one would run a combo of GH peps and then pull bloods to check igf1 and then use the same combo with the huperzine added and then pull bloods again there will be little to no difference. Unfortunately I can´t prove it

Use melatonin instead. Huperzine is just anecdotal. I bet, if one would run a combo of GH peps and then pull bloods to check igf1 and then use the same combo with the huperzine added and then pull bloods again there will be little to no difference. Unfortunately I can´t prove it

What kind of dose would you recommend for melatonin and does it need to be used like huperzine, 3xday?

I would just use it 1x daily pre bed. Start with 3mg and then build up to 5 or even 10 after a few months because desensitization will occur. It also helps with sleep :)

Huperzine A is a great supplement peptides or not. I would use 100-200mcg 3 times daily (about 30 mins before pep injections).

As mentioned above Melatonin is worth looking into. In addition horny goat weed is useful in this area. These should all improve results when using peptides (especially high doses).

Agree with the above, green tea helps shuttle the huperzine across the blood brain barrier so its uptake is more effective.
I wrote the article on that, if you find it you will see its in combination together when I designed hgh up the supplement.

Its evidence is not anecdotal and also even after 30 days continual use, huperzine was just as effective as the first day, it causes no desensitization.

Also melatonin decreases physiological levels of somatostatin, and increases pharmacological ranges of somatostatin.

If you use melatonin it needs to be on an empty stomach with low circulating blood glucose, or it wont have any prevailing affect.

Melatonin is a very weak somatostatin inhibitor.
Nicotine is a good one. Not sure I would want to being addicted to it though.
Here is a list from russianstar:

"The best of these Acetylcholineesterase inhibitors and there are lots like..
Physostigmine
Neostigmine
Pyridostigmine
Ambenonium
Demarcarium
Rivastigmine
Phenanthrene derivatives
Galantamine
Piperidines
Donepezil, also known as E2020
Tacrine, also known as tetrahydroaminoacridine (THA')
Edrophonium
Huperzine A
Ladostigil,
Of the ones ive tried Huperzine A is the very best, and fairly cheap, now by adding ECGCs from green tea, as these ECGCs will transport the huperzine better so finding the receptor it needs the effects are even stronger on inhbiting the acetylcholineesterase.
Otherwise a really good one i used recently was Horny goat weed, its the only one i know that actualy increases acetylcholine as it inhibits the enzyme acetylcholinesterase."

Physostigmine
Neostigmine
Pyridostigmine
Ambenonium
Demarcarium
Rivastigmine
Phenanthrene derivatives
Galantamine
Piperidines
Edrophonium
Huperzine A
Ladostigil,
Of the ones ive tried Huperzine A is the very best, and fairly cheap, now by adding ECGCs from green tea, as these ECGCs will transport the huperzine better so finding the receptor it needs the effects are even stronger on inhbiting the acetylcholineesterase.
Otherwise a really good one i used recently was Horny goat weed, its the only one i know that actualy increases acetylcholine as it inhibits the enzyme acetylcholinesterase."

When taking ECGC with huperzine do you take these together 30mins prior to taking peps?

How do you dose the horny goat weed?

When taking ECGC with huperzine do you take these together 30mins prior to taking peps?

How do you dose the horny goat weed?

Together with peps is fine as my article states.

You've asked this already bro 200mg 3 x ed 20 % icaarin

x2

Although I like to dose mine a little before the pep shots.

I've never asked about the horny goat weed as this is the first I've heard about it. Elvia said to dose the huperzine A at 200 3xday.

Physostigmine
Neostigmine
Pyridostigmine
Ambenonium
Demarcarium
Rivastigmine
Phenanthrene derivatives
Galantamine
Piperidines
Edrophonium
Huperzine A
Ladostigil,

Nicotine gum does indeed strip fat, didn't realise it was through this meconism though, thought it was just the stimulant effect. As you say they are a little morish though. A lot eaisier to quit when your not in a calorie deficit for sure

Nicotine gum does indeed strip fat, didn't realise it was through this meconism though, thought it was just the stimulant effect. As you say they are a little morish though. A lot eaisier to quit when your not in a calorie deficit for sure

I know in Japan they use Nicotine instead of caffeine in a lot of energy drinks.

I know in Japan they use Nicotine instead of caffeine in a lot of energy drinks.

Tbh I find it a cleaner energy. When im on nights I like to use nicotine rather than caffeine so when my days off roll around I'm resensitised to caffeine and only need 200 pre workout. I get more addicted to the chewing of the gum than the nicotine tbh. Thought I was addicted last year until I swapped out for standard gum and never missed it,exept the energy of course.

I have a nicotine vaporizer since I quit smoking cigarettes. Good to know that it will drop somatostatin a bit when my MK677 comes in :)

I am curious has anyone used any of the following...

Physostigmine
Neostigmine
Pyridostigmine
Ambenonium
Demarcarium
Rivastigmine
Phenanthrene derivatives
Galantamine
Piperidines
Edrophonium
Ladostigil

How did you find them?

I went with horney goat weed and ECGC from green tea 3xday and melatonin at night before bed. I also recently added in Somatomax by hi-tech. This was recommended by Jason huh bc I can't sleep but from what I hear it's suppose to be good for statin levels.

interesting info about how to Inhibit somatostatin
thank you men

I'm on 5mgs of donepezil now for increased memory.. just started and will probably bump up to 10mgs in the next 2wks or so.. So, if I'm reading this right if I go on straight GH I will benefit from the donepezil because it inhibits soma which blocks GH in some form?? Excuse my ignorance if I'm way off base here..

I had no idea ecgc needed to be taken as well. I take 1tsp of matcha green tea 2x per day. Will that work or do u need green tea extract with the ecgc in it?

Also it says they huperzine is safe but only at periods of up to 3mo. I wonder why? **broken link removed**

Maybe it's best to switch up huperzine and horny goat weed every few months.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws